Pages:
Author

Topic: I fail in trading - page 28. (Read 25112 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 08, 2018, 01:20:29 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

There's a good proverb: Practice makes perfect! Trade more and more and you'll do it better soon. Also I advise you to read books about TA, fundamentals and try to analyze the situation on the market. One of the key points is to teach how not to be manipulated by media!
Good luck Wink
That is the point. Practice makes the man perfect. When you start doing business and keep on doing this even after some losses too, that is the point where your journey towards success is started. You have to get yourself on this road leading to the highest points of success in your life. If you ignore them and fear from it, no lose can be retained, so learn from it rather.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 12:24:06 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

The first step is to recognize that you are not ready and it seems that is something that you have done already, the next step is to learn as much as possible about trading, and this can only be done by investing most of your free time to read books and watch videos about trading, then you will need to devise a strategy that allows you to beat the markets, something that is not as easy as many think and finally you need to implement that strategy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

What method you use to read the price chart, as far as I know the cryptocurrency price chart is very difficult to read, maybe you failed because you misread the candle, try to understand more about candlesticks and in my opinion that failure is okay as long as you can get up again and learn from your experience. My advice after you can analyze price movements by reading the chart / candle after that try to find information or at least news about the coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ijPDkycKI
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 07, 2018, 08:55:16 PM
failed when first do something new, I think it's natural, especially for beginners in trading because even people who have experience in trading can still fail, so just relax and don't be afraid to do it again. I think your knowledge is far enough about trading and in analyzing price charts so maybe you just need someone more experienced to be able to provide direct guidance when trading.
I've also experienced things like that and maybe all traders have failed. I even had time to despair because I lost a lot at the beginning of my trade. I feel like want to stop because I don't get anything. but it's true what many people say. You should make a loss as a lesson. whats wrong with your strategy. the important thing is to keep learning and trying
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
right, before starting something, you have to read a lot to get more knowledge, after that you have to practice to practice the knowledge that you find from reading, because there are usually many things that you find from practice.
if you are studying in commerce, then I suggest to trade with only a small amount of money, so that the loss you receive is not so great, if you have found the best ways to trade, then trade as much as you want.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:07:05 PM
failed when first do something new, I think it's natural, especially for beginners in trading because even people who have experience in trading can still fail, so just relax and don't be afraid to do it again. I think your knowledge is far enough about trading and in analyzing price charts so maybe you just need someone more experienced to be able to provide direct guidance when trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Trading is always risky and difficult way to earn. If you learn welly you could be good trader and a good trader always earn a healthy amount of money.You mentioned some trader told you that learn first and then come to trade ,Its exactly right . You have to learn first if you want to be a good trader .There are lots of way to trade .You can analyse the chart you can follow the update of coin also . You also can use the technical strategy which you can find on the exchange .So that for learning you can watch video on YouTube related crypto trading . You can start with small amount of investment, don't be upset on loosing on trade just make patience.If you should follow as i said i think you will be a good trader.Thank you.
Also every successful trader (or who wants to be successful) shouldn't forget about controlling his emotions. When you become angry, nervous etc, you begin to lose your money instead of earning it. Market don't like emotions.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
many novice traders don't want to experience trading losses, but you really have to!

from there you will have experience and policy in determining every momentum of trading activity. If you really don't want it, then at least you try to minimize nominal losses and you have to survive in all the latest market conditions.

You have to do short-term trading frequently and start seeing all the coin updates that you believe in, we can't see all potential coins at one time and that must be understood. There is no word of failure, the right word is just giving up in the middle of the process.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 07, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Trading is always risky and difficult way to earn. If you learn welly you could be good trader and a good trader always earn a healthy amount of money.You mentioned some trader told you that learn first and then come to trade ,Its exactly right . You have to learn first if you want to be a good trader .There are lots of way to trade .You can analyse the chart you can follow the update of coin also . You also can use the technical strategy which you can find on the exchange .So that for learning you can watch video on YouTube related crypto trading . You can start with small amount of investment, don't be upset on loosing on trade just make patience.If you should follow as i said i think you will be a good trader.Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
I think that you should learn to trade from your mistakes.. But I found a free service here - tradesanta.com. there are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

i must say read a book on price action and put some less capital and practice a lot perfect it dont see about profit and losses learn how to manage risk also
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

I think you should practice a skill that is financial management. If you do not manage financially well, you will be giving out ridiculous amounts of investment and it will leave you impatient in the process of waiting for profit. New investors often use all their money, regardless of whether it is money for living. That is a big mistake and you should keep in mind.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
I think everything you say is the factors that make someone a successful trader. but you said it had failed, I thought to look for your failure. and possibly in my opinion, you might be too ambitious to make a big profit. let's see market movements, current market movements tend to be weak. you better sell immediately when you get results even if only a little. Such a strategy must be used in the current market conditions. and maybe that will reduce the value of failure in your trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 07, 2018, 08:12:04 AM
sorry for your failure in trading but you don't give up, you have to know that trading has a big risk and keep trying to trade correctly, use the best opportunity possible, learn what your mistakes are so that you won't repeat and find a good strategy to be able get profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 07:38:06 AM
Sometimes we really fail in trading and that is normal, even best traders fail sometimes because no one really knows what exactly will happen on the price. Stand up, do not give up and improve your skills.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

maybe for beginners, I just suggest you to do simple tricks in trading, select good coins and potentially at the 10 best coinmarketcap coins, besides that setting a low price to buy and sell at high prices is a simple trick. and don't forget to choose a good exchange and the potential to hold coins from your purchases.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 07, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
It is not only you, many traders have failed when they first started trading, as the time passes you will gain valuable experience and that would be very useful in future.
its become very rare when trader get their success for first trader.loss in first trading could make us learned how difficult to generate profit from market.and finally we should have to improve our skills.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 07, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
It is not only you, many traders have failed when they first started trading, as the time passes you will gain valuable experience and that would be very useful in future.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
November 07, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
To learn the subtleties of successful trading the best solution is to read the book by Jack Schwager Technical analysis, it will be very useful
I do read the book but from a general concept, besides successful trading we must be ready for the losses as well. This is delimit or you can say human nature that we think about loss but mentally we are quite ready to hug victory only. We don’t accept the reasons for our loss and always start losing our hearts instead of getting back. So may be effort should be made to strengthen our concepts.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 30, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

To me you don’t really need to start with reading, you need to start with training. So look for where to learn trading and not just going through articles you see on Google cause those articles are not really going to help you. It’s best to get someone that can teach you trading so that you will learn and then invest and practice with them. Just like some binary trading would do by giving new users demo account to practice with.
Pages:
Jump to: