Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel that the market will not get better. - page 5. (Read 4966 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Don't be like that, I see the market has slowly come back in recent days but the market is not completely balanced. I think the market still needs more time. we need to wait for the good news from the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As for me, I think that there is a possibility to see this year the same growth as last year. You can check that last year the growth started on 11th November and ended on 17 December.
Yes ... we really hope that it can happen again but I hope that it will last for a long time and so for me the most important thing is that bitcoin and the altcoin move slowly but surely.

Don't worry the market will start to recover if you wait patiently, the most important thing here is we have to be very silent until the market starts recovering because this downfall is to correct the price of coins. Already you can see Bitcoin price is stable at the value 6500$ which it is very good sign to increase its price even higher value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
We can't say for now that it will really not happen for the reason that no one can predict the prices of coins in the crypto markets. The charts may be red for a while but it will turn green right on the next coupe of times. It may bear run all the year 2018 but bull run in the coming year 2019. Just have patience on ourselves to hold and wait for our coins to up in the moon in the future.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Here early to speak. Market thing unpredictable. Can happen that it will grow and maybe will not be. here everything will show time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
it better to looking in optimistic side.

hope some good news coming soon.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
I think good days are coming, very very soon
Activity: 141
3DESl isted on IDEX. Very undervalued coin with legit team. Look it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
September 29, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
As for me, I think that there is a possibility to see this year the same growth as last year. You can check that last year the growth started on 11th November and ended on 17 December.
Yes ... we really hope that it can happen again but I hope that it will last for a long time and so for me the most important thing is that bitcoin and the altcoin move slowly but surely.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
Activity: 8
September 29, 2018, 08:33:35 AM
Market may be good end of this year
copper member
Activity: 21
September 29, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
in 2018 the maket so bad. so until the end of this year  i think it will not get better man Kiss
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 29, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

It can't always go bad. Each downward descent has one upward exit. Good times for crypto coins will come. those who are able to persist in this crypto-money business will win.

thats right . its pretty normal to experience this scenario on crypto but if we look on the history of thier prices , we can see that cryptos were still greatly improved when compared to thier past prices  . we shouldnt get discourage because majority of us are still winners and most of us did already improve thier lives just because of the help of cryptos

right now , the only thing that we can do is to wait and continue hodling .  we can also buy more coins in addition to our current investments , so that we can earn huge income before we end this year 2018 .
Activity: 91
September 29, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
Nothing is immutable, the pendulum has swung back. Last year's cryptocurrency market was so fulgurant that it became dim this year, maybe next year it will be a wonderful year, who knows.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

It can't always go bad. Each downward descent has one upward exit. Good times for crypto coins will come. those who are able to persist in this crypto-money business will win.
Activity: 162
September 28, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
I disagree, to me, it is just temporarily. The market should recover sooner than later, besides, there are more and more big players considering the possibility of entering the market.
copper member
Activity: 143
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
September 28, 2018, 08:50:55 AM
It is not the first time when crypto market is low. Take Bitcoin for example. It reached $1,100 in 2013.. then the market crashed, prices went down and it regained the $1,100 mark in 2017. It took 4 years to get back to a level it was before. So, you just can't make assumptions based on these few months in 2018. The market will bounce back, it might just take some time.
Activity: 31
September 28, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
Do not be so pessimistic like that, the market has shown signs of returning. Although the market has been difficult, that does not mean we should lose hope in the market. The market is green again, have faith and be optimistic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
2018 has been very harsh to Crypto market but it's a good time for new investors to buy and hold. Market will go back up but would take some time. If I am you, I would invest my money on good project and hold it.
copper member
Activity: 119
September 27, 2018, 03:08:24 PM
Indeed in 2018 the crypto market experienced a decline, this is due to several negative issues that hit bitcoin lately and many ico projects have failed and the relatively lower coin prices compared to ico, so to restore the recovery of crypto market prices is to restore the good name bitcoin in the eyes of the international community with security guarantees, ease of transactions and future project enhancements
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 02:33:39 PM
Yesterday night I was reading that the big liquidator of lawsuit Mt Gox, Nobuaki Kobayashi, has a lot of Bitcoin to sell, so, I think this year will not be the better unless some crypto coins!
Pages:
Jump to: