Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel that the market will not get better. - page 9. (Read 4966 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:02:59 AM
I think all you can do right now is to stay patient and wait until the price rises again and don't let you sell the assets you have at cheap prices because I am sure that will make you lose, be patient and stay calm do not be easily affected by bad news, the price will definitely get better someday.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
anything could happen in the cryptocurrency market, because the market is unpredictable, everything can happen. I think the market will improve shortly.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 17, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
The current cryptocurrency market is bleak. Therefore, it is unlikely that the capacity at the end of 2018 will be able to recover, so investments at this time should be carefully considered. Long-term investments in BTC and ETH should be regarded as, but short-term investments should wait until 2019 when the market recovers.
Activity: 43
September 17, 2018, 06:01:02 PM
the market is in bad shape... it will be profit, most patient investors with nerves of steel. those who take the risk and buy at the bottom. to sell their investments at a low price makes no sense. you need to wait.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
I think you are wrong. The crypto will raise again. Just waiting for some good reason... I saw a news that some big cryptocurrency team have team up to wipe out market fraud... I think the good market is waiting very near.
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
the market must recover, but unfortunately not soon, I think that not earlier than 2019year
Activity: 29
September 17, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
Don't lose hope. maybe the market is decreasing right now, but the market is always fluctuating up and down, there is no guarantee because we can't forecast it. i believe the price will increase again, be patient and wait.
Activity: 24
September 17, 2018, 03:29:06 AM
Of cause it always argued that the market will not come back to 2017 level but now the btc and eth make changes, in my own view the market will soon get better.
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 03:21:45 AM
it's just a normal thing. No one can predict the market, the market will recover again. don't lose your faith, I think now is the good time to hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
September 17, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
Hi, now the market behaves very interesting. It rises.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 01:52:39 AM
The dip has been great, but a good percentage of good businessmen still see an opportunity in all these
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 02:20:32 PM
It's so important to get a job that you really appreciate! 1 in 5 people is dissatisfied with the current work, which makes life full of disappointment.
Activity: 55
September 16, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
This is absolutely not market as started improving now and will getting better soon
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
The green candle has been rise and the market as started getting better. I believed before the ending of October ETH and BTC will fully back to normal
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
September 16, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
We don't believe numerous traders change their own shells upon crypto at this time. Indeed, I can't dispute concerning the capitalization, however remaining the marketplace those people who are fragile as well as arrived with regard to a few days in order to generate. I am certain which altcoins recognized may reveal much more.
Activity: 52
September 16, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
https://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cycle-of-fear-greed.jpg

In bear markets, many people think like you do (ie great depression, 2008 housing crash, etc). Those that are good with their investments see it as an opportunity.
becareful with using copy paste images or text there are many members here that would like like to do reporting. As we all know that it is against the rules and regulatios which is plagiarism. You should quote text and message or pictures if you get it on the interbet just present the link and it will be okay. Anyway basing on the picturenit actually stated the truth and it was being specify also. Think goodness now i know!
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
September 16, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
I'm afraid we're in a sideways market which can take years. (like in 2014) but Even if market doesn't recover this year, I believe it will rise in 2020 with btc halving. (there will be less mined bitcoin, which means miners cannot meet the demand, which means increase in the prices)

Also ETFs can be accepted next year, which will bring institutional money, market cap can go to sky with that. Don't lose your hope.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
September 16, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
Dont lose your hope on cryptos it will recover on time. The mainstream now is if it goes down buy it and if it recovers a little then sell that is how it works because cryptos now are being manipulated, just go with the flow
Activity: 75
September 16, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
if you think so, you should pause from the world of Crypto. go on a trip with your girlfriend or your friends to enjoy your life, then come back to the debate next year when crypto returns to control the world economy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
With what happened in the history of the crypto market I am not too pessimistic about the market. It is possible that this phase will help to classify valuable coin and coin worthless so that in the long run the market will still be able to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: