Pages:
Author

Topic: I feel that the market will not get better. - page 8. (Read 4966 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 118
September 21, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

a little depression, but I still have optimistic. because I still have a hope the bitcoin will rise in the future. I hope you  are still optimistic also
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 08:01:48 AM
in my opinion it's still too early if you say that because the price at this exchange is still very sensitive and difficult to predict, so the prices and conditions at the exchange are still bad but I'm sure it's only temporary because of bad news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
September 21, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
As long as you invest in legit projects with strong fundamentals, you will be ok. As of late, markets move in euphoria ie. $TLRY (pot stock); Cryptoworld in Jan 2018.

At some point euphoria will come back.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 05:43:52 AM
The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
don't be so negative about the market  I'm so sure that the market will bounce back stronger much more than last year,  it's just a matter of time,  this is the best time to buy,  always remember to buy low sell high,  it's the basis of this crypto market
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
Market prices are becoming better when we compared with the previous as we have seen last week the price of all altcoins went down very quickly which nobody didn't predict. Now the market price of altcoin and Bitcoin are becoming better and better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 21, 2018, 01:49:57 AM
Market is unpredictable everything can happen in an instant, as one of the hodlers and seeing this bear market gives me hopeless about the coins that im holding but i still beleive that everthing happens for a reason.

Thats correct, the market is unpredictable even in seconds of trading, its either it would collapse in the future or not. But as long as the coin or the devs is still updating the projects, its still has a future, so dont lose hope, everything will be place in time, it needs patience anyway.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
September 20, 2018, 10:01:06 PM
You are going to far from one end to another. Market moves in cycles.
Wait for a good period and play smart.
He can start playing smart while most of the coins in the market are on dip. I'd created my game plan on how I should react base on the market conditions. And every time if I see some small dips, I take it as a chance to get on the board for the coins that I want to have more of it because I have my own judgement about their potential. But not all the time I'm good at it and there were some slips but I just keep on learning in the process.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
You may feel whatever you want but reality is developing and so economy does, crypto is another stage of its development and that's why it will be good in future.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
It was predictable, the market is such a thing that is constantly in motion, it will not be in place ... there will be ups and downs wherever without them !!! So it is necessary to get used to))
Activity: 64
September 20, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
You are going to far from one end to another. Market moves in cycles.
Wait for a good period and play smart.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
It will get better. Let's all put our high hopes on this. The situation experienced right now in the cryptoworld may be due to current adjustments on our economy since more and more people are into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 08:11:34 AM
From the beginning of this year and till date, the market has fallen greatly but as far as I can see, this is not enough to make people lose hope in cryptocurrency completely. What is important to do is to take the advantage of the current market situation to make more profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 09:27:10 PM
we are 80% down from all time high i think this is normal since most volume came from hype and not knowing anything about cryptocurrency , when the hype died everyone lose money and start pulling their investment out it will be better probably 6-12months but now i doubt it except if SEC / ETF got approved that will bring confidence to the investors and open the flood gates aswell
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 19, 2018, 07:18:57 PM
Absolutely as many observers said it was currently decreases up to now. Losing hope was feel of all of our community. We have to wait and don't loose hope always be positive until the market will recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 06:15:38 PM
currently the market conditions are not good but I am still optimistic that there will continue to be positive changes, crypto is a technology product that has many benefits nowadays but most of the world community still doesn't understand it. make long-term investments with profits above 30%, so in a few years your coins will increase and that is the result of your patience
Activity: 267
September 19, 2018, 06:04:09 PM
The current cryptocurrency market is in bad shape right now. Series of happenings keeps making bitcoin price fall, News popping up every day about the crypto market and movement which makes bitcoin price fall because of panic sell  but I believe its going to rise again, very soon. The increased price stability of Bitcoin over the last couple of days has not been witnessed for a while and I think it should be viewed as a positive sign with more gains to come. Most significantly, bitcoin has appeared to be more immune to negative press in 2018, which has previously had a major impact on its market movements. So I strongly believe the market will get better
Activity: 574
September 18, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
in fact you should be able to wait until there is good news that can trigger crypto prices to rise at the exchange place, don't be afraid when prices collapse like this surely crypto prices will be able to rise again. you must be able to wait patiently.
Activity: 640
September 18, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
I think opposite than the author. When people don't believe that the crypto market will recover, when week players will give up and leave the crypto world it will finally get clean and start it's the new way to the moon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

No I don't think so because the market is down just because of series of happening which happened from which the market wasn't ready to take . China's regulations and some other countries allied against bitcoin transaction and trading with falling of major currencies like ETH just gave market a shock but this isn't going to be very long . Market will be stable again in coming 1or2 months again for sure .
I really want your words to be true. But the whole situation on the market says the opposite. Most likely, there will not be a turn in the coming months. Only if sec makes a positive decision about etf
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 18, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

No I don't think so because the market is down just because of series of happening which happened from which the market wasn't ready to take . China's regulations and some other countries allied against bitcoin transaction and trading with falling of major currencies like ETH just gave market a shock but this isn't going to be very long . Market will be stable again in coming 1or2 months again for sure .
Pages:
Jump to: