Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 21. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
If you have 12 bitcoin it is good to hold some amount of this and the rest converted into altcoins. Because altcoins are increasing their value the investor also like to invest in the altcoins. The crypto currencies are very profitable and having a good future for the users

If I had such a great sum of money, I would also hesitate what to do now. My advice: simply do not touch your Bitcoins. Let the cryptocurrency grow. It will let you get rid of a headache and bring profits.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 23, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
that's a very large amount, if I have that much bitcoin then I will do it
1> 10 bitcoins I will hold for the long term
2> 1 bitcoin I invest in some ico
3> 1 bitcoin I use to trade on the market
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
August 23, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Take profits when the market is oversold, right now it's best to hold them or trade them (short) on exchanges
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
After going through your brief investment history, I think your a hell of a smart investor, with good luck on your side as well. I will say your third option sounds really ambitious, and hopefully, you know exactly what you are doing, since you yourself have the educational background already to thrive successfully in that option of investing your money. If you are really confident in the fact that you "know what you are doing", then for me, I think option three is the best because with the success of whatever project you seek to develop, you stand to reap a mega fortune. But you should carefully weigh the odds. Otherwise stay away, because you can easily loose overnight your hard earned fortune. If you decide to stay away, then I also think that holding your bitcoins at least half of them, and seeking other areas of altcoin investment and putting your money just as you are doing is a great way you can continue with, since you already have the experience and, because the strategy has worked repeatedly for you.
You can also take out some profit like say half a bitcoin and invest it in forex trading where you are guaranteed of save profits regularly. I can show you how, if you are interested.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
I think I can leave some bitcoin, then replace some Ethereum, and finally invest in some altcoins, and do as much diversification as possible. As long as you wait patiently for the bull market, you will make a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
If you have such a large amount, then probably you do not need to do anything, just keep them for a long time to earn even more. The only way to multiply your money is trading, because with such volumes you can increase or decrease your deposit.
Activity: 189
airdrop-pepe.art
August 23, 2018, 09:12:19 AM
You have to hold bitcoin or invest in top crypto for make good profit if you will hold bitcoin ,various hardfork of bitcoin is coming and you will get free that coins.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 08:56:43 AM
invest a small part in altcoins . the main part of continue to hold for 1-2 years
Activity: 86
August 23, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
I will state just a single thing is important to keep them at any cost. Before long, maybe at the turn of the year and a half BITCOIN will be worth 75-100 thousand dollars. So keep them and turn into a tycoon. You can obviously now putting a pack of cash into promising altcoins. 10 however now you should prepare to keep. Market alcaino excessively dependent, he can at any minute fall into the chasm and after that recuperate for quite a long while. Better you about these 3 bitcoin to overlook for two years and after that expel them I get $ 1.5 million
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
August 22, 2018, 03:14:14 PM
Today bullish impulse everywhere ,if I have that 12 bitcoin I'd invest it in altcoins ,check coinmarket cap and select from two to number ten ,zcash,ethereum ,ripple etc ,now is the best time to invest .
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 22, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
Today bitcoin shows a slight bullish impulse. I hope that this can be the beginning of a good upward movement. It seems to me that you must keep your coins.
Activity: 232
August 22, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
I do not know ... Honestly, now I would only store bitcoin. If you want to take a chance, take 10 ICO projects and try to invest some of the savings. Perhaps now is the time to invest, while the market is at the bottom.
Activity: 71
August 22, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
If you have 12 bitcoin it is good to hold some amount of this and the rest converted into altcoins. Because altcoins are increasing their value the investor also like to invest in the altcoins. The crypto currencies are very profitable and having a good future for the users
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
I am almost sure that the man who left this post here, managed to sell his Bitcoins before the market fall. If a person has 12 BTC now, he would better go on to hold them. The crypto will grow, but much time will pass before it.
Activity: 193
August 22, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
You have to hold your bitcoin as long as you can. We know that bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the market at this moment. And bitcoin is a multi functional coin, because as we know, bitcoin in some countries is a legal currency. Hold for another 5 years and we can see what can happen
Activity: 107
August 22, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
seems you got really lucky and get on coins in the right time and get off at the right time too. But in reality that is extremely difficult and you have to be really lucky or do your research right. However I believe you and I hope to make that success one day

yes, most of the time what people make them rich is becoming lucky and doing good strategies, most of the time we are not expecting it to happen very easily in our life.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
great success is a great achievement. I'm certainly far from such results, but attempts would be it for sure. thanks for the post is very motivating.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
seems you got really lucky and get on coins in the right time and get off at the right time too. But in reality that is extremely difficult and you have to be really lucky or do your research right. However I believe you and I hope to make that success one day
Activity: 616
August 21, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
12 bitcoin is a fantastic amount, you have to believe that the value will return in the range of $ 20,000 and that many have predicted
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
For now, juat hold and wait until market is grow up again.
Thia time is a bad time to sell or trade Bitcoin and other coin.
But thia time is a right time to buy coin because price ia so low.
For selling coin i suggest you to wait until December 2018 or more.
Pages:
Jump to: