Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 45. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
wow how did you do that converting 1k to 80 k
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
If you have a lot Bitcoin, I suggest going to invest in some ICO projects, not all are only half as possible and saving the rest in Bitcoin and hodl until next year, it will increase your profit and minimize your money loss.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Turns out you should of sold lol.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
You have a great chance to increase this amount several times. Do not miss it and try to find a project, the profit of which is almost 100%. It is difficult, but it is likely after a short search
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
you generate rattling acceptable freeing thither near adorning any of your currency at a coin trading, direct what you do on the contrary instantly i ambition you do many carefull inception any ICO are turn into scam
Activity: 196
best option  Hold your Bitcoin , i believe the bitcoin price will $10,000 very soon , maybe before this noel . 

i keep holding bitcoin too.
Activity: 102
Seems you know your way around the crypto arena, you have made quite an impressive progress overtime with your initial investment, i suggest you continue doing what you were doing as it will earn you ore returns, your judgement must be as good, take full advantage of it  and turn the 12BTC to even more
Activity: 238
I recommend you to just hold it because bitcoin is already an investment. Bitcoin in the future will be much more expensive and do not sell bitcoin even if you need money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
If i were you i would invest 50% of this bitcoins in some promising ICO and the other part i will try to trade and make more bitcoins! Smiley
Activity: 154
The possibility of your Bitcoin currently decreasing, because you do not seem to exchange it with fiat.
But I think the current situation is another chance. And if you trade with the younger Altcoin, I think we have the same strategy.
Activity: 224
In crypto it is all very dynamic. And it seems that the idea that you used to be the most ignorant, is now the smartest, although I'm sure the future will change. But being open to all options is what should be done to gain success in this field.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If I was you, I would create a portfolio that consists of:

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% NEO
20% OMG

and I would forget about it and come back in 3 years.

If you think you are good in trading and can continue doing so, sure, but markets are not stable right now and there is a risk you might lose most of your portfolio.
Why do not you focus on investing 50% on ETH? And the remaining 50% will be split equally between NEO and OMG. ETH is very low, today's ETH price is 500 dollars. I think this is a reasonable price to buy ETH
Activity: 73
In your case, I probably would not do anything, I would just wait for bitcoin to cost $ 100,000 for 1BTC. Holding would be the best thing you need to do to protect your bitcoins.
Activity: 204
in my opinion. you should continue to be a trader. your bitcoin will increase. and you can use it for building a business as you earn in trading. then hold it if you reach your invest in your business .
Activity: 51
I think saving is a good option, but you can do some trading that can help you make a profit, by buying some altcoins that you think could potentially increase profits, and you can use your spare time to keep checking the market and observing the movement you can get a good chance to buy or sell it again, and leave some of your bitcoin to bear or as a savings if there is an urgent need, you can easily melt the bitcoin to meet your needs
Activity: 420
No options to keep and be sure that its price will reach by the end of the year within 10k, and then before the upcoming discharges can be withdrawn into the fiat and enter with the new portfolio of coins.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
I think it is better to hold them for now because the price of btc is low and it is decreasing. Wait until the value increase so that your money will be able to multiply and I'm sure that you will not regret in the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
For now only holding good choose, only if you dont buy it when price was veery low, and only if you dont need moneys urgently.
Investing to other altcoin also variant but only for your risk
Activity: 308
Above all else, You should store them in a hardware wallet. at that point, you can split to ethereum-bitcoin money bitcoin for long-haul ventures.
And furthermore never advise that you have 12 bitcoins to your companions. Time is awful buddy individuals might need to take your bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, personnaly i would hold it as much as i can, 12 BTC can represent a lot of money, if it goes back to 20000$ you will not be disappointed to have hod
Pages:
Jump to: