Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 40. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
I have bought bitcoin at 100 usd so i would sell it for sure, in for 4000 and above ,so i would better wait for another pump and sell for another good altcoins
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I will probably save 5 Bitcoin, and diversify on the famous altcoin with 5 Bitcoin, and 2 Bitcoin will I buy 10-20 ico each in equal amounts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, if I had 12 bitcoins now I would leave about 60% in bitcoin and on other 40% would buy perspective alts. But if I were you I would continue to trading because your results are awesome
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I can assume that we are at the beginning of the bullish trend now. It is obvious that altcoins will grow faster than bitcoin, so it is most advantageous to buy a few altcoins and closely monitor the portfolio balance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I would advice you to hold your bitcoin for the long term as you might want to invest in other altcoins and this might make you lose some of your bitcoins.
Bitcoin price is currently down and it would be in your best interest to hold your bitcoin for the long term as the price would surely rebound and its value would as well grow massively
Activity: 333
if you have 12 bitcoins, you are very lucky Smiley most of them you can leave for a long time, and a small part dilute the portfolio with other promising altcoins. it can be an Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, NEO, EOS and Stellar. these altcoins you also better keep for as long as possible.
Activity: 238
Wow in our time 12 bitcoins is very cool) You are almost a miloner. I would buy a farm for this money ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 96
6 months ago. 1BTC ~ $1000. And now you have 12 BTC, each about $9000  Shocked.
Are you serious?
I see you're very good at trading altcoin, why not continue?

I have the same thoughts with you. I found him very good in trading altcoin (really excellent) but why he does not continue Huh
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Most of your money and leave in bitcoin, as this is the king of all the cryptocurrency. For the rest, buy Ethereum and a few basic alctoins that you like. I think this is the most reasonable option.
Activity: 70
Don't worry...sit drink beer smile, go to the movies with a friend, and generally a good sleep. I can offer to invest in them, but you will naturally refuse.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Rejoice and receive congratulations. Then brag about it. Yes, you can exchange them for such a multitude of currencies and withdraw them in parts, at least.
Activity: 490
So that I had 12 bitcoins, I would put all the money in 10 coins and be calm waiting for the profit lying on the couch sipping beer. Wait for easy money is the most enjoyable thing.
Activity: 133
I would suggest you decide to invest some portion of your btc on good to high quality altcoins and projects as diversification is so important in managing wealth. And then keep some of your BTC for years .

You can also trade some of your btc to increase the btc as well
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Well that's a lot. Now you just have to wait until the market gets back up. Don't sell now because the market is at the rock bottom. That 12 bitcoin makes you a millionaire.
Activity: 140
To be honest, 12 bitcoins is enough to live comfortably for a long time. I would withdraw this money into fiat (all or part of them) and use it to open my own business or invest in real estate. My opinion is very different from the others  and perhaps it looks wrong,but that's what I would have done....
In my opinion,  12 bitcoin, it is a lot bro, you must be a very successful trader to have this an good sum. Good job mate. Now for your question I would advice you do invest in 60 percent of your bitcoin into promising altcoins like Ethereum,Ripple or Lisk. Or you can also start making your own ICO like a lot of people here. They make a lot of ICO successful with just a website and a good thread, some of them do not even have a white paper and a good track record ...
Activity: 112
You must have been very lucky to start small and made such pretty huge returns today. I wish I'm also telling the story today, but everyone has his time. I would advise you keep at least 50% of your btc and use the remaining to invest in promising altcoins and ICOs
Activity: 434
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I am just gonna say if I am in your part and I have 12 bitcoins then I am just gonna hold hem for now because the price of the bitcoins are falling and still having a hard time going up so selling them is not gonna be a wise choice. So I am still gonna put them into my wallet and then waut for thr price to rise up again and when that happen I will built my owm business that is cryptocurrency related for my bitcoins to grow much more.
Activity: 392
Well if i have 12 bitcoin i would rather took the half to buy another altcoin and i will hold the other half because i do believe that potential of the bitcoin and also i would do some research to the altcoin
Activity: 182
i would suggest that you invest all of that into different altcoins because it is a huge amount of bitcoin and you can find a lot of great altcoins in the market that are undervalued and if you invested into some of those good altcoins in the market and just keep them for long term then you will have a higher chance that you might earn a lot of money in the future rather than holding your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: