Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do??? - page 56. (Read 18634 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
I also hold many coins, I am considering to sell some of them since they are proved to have little potential, I will turn to those who have a better future and just wait for the market reverse
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
You must have been very lucky to start small and made such pretty huge returns today. I wish I'm also telling the story today, but everyone has his time. I would advise you keep at least 50% of your btc and use the remaining to invest in promising altcoins and ICOs
Having a 12 bitcoin is really great, and i think you need to hold or keep it until the value will pump, we all know that the price of bitccoin now is low, so you can also buy more bitcoin that you can hold for long time. And having a 12 bitcoin is one of the best oppurtunity so dont ever sell it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
Invest in Ternio ICO

Get That Free $$

#FreeTernio
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Oh, you are very lucky in your investments. The fact with what amount you started and what you have now achieved is just amazing. I am very happy for you and I want you to preserve this and increase. You need to have good intuition.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
You are the lucky one! That is very smart and "in time" investition's. I think - now the best decision is buy some Ethereum, because price is low and coin very useful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
If you have 12 BTC, then the most correct thing is to save this money until the BTC does not cost several million, but if you want to make money, you will have to risk otherwise you will not get anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Yeah I agree with this, 12 btc is very good money. If you can do good investment, buying from cheap prices and selling from high prices, you can earn 10-15 bitcoin easily I think.
Activity: 226
12 bitcoins is really a large sum and you have a huge chance to earn even more with such money for example 20 bitcoins
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
if i had 12 Bitcoins now, i would keep them in my wallet waiting for them to get back to 20000$, for the moment it is not worth it, if you wait you will maximise your profits
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

I'd recommend you to diversify activity and invest the half of it in creation of your own ICO and get more money that you have now. Smiley By the way mywish can provide you crowdsale contract and you will not have to hire programmers! You can see more here
Activity: 98
Buy some ETH or other altcoin, and next just hold your bitcoin until you really need that.
Activity: 138
Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

MY opinion you hold the coin and trading.
Activity: 454
Oh yes, you are lucky guy!  I also bought NEO when it was ANS and I understand what you are talking about )
About further actions - I would recommend you to spend 50% your BTC to buy altcoins which are on the bottom now, 20% - ETH buying and  30% - BTC holding.

Activity: 462
If I were you, I would sell few bitcoins and invest them in some good ICOs, and hold the rest 10 BTC

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Currently, I think you should hold them should not sell them out. BTC prices are at their lowest levels and they will rebound starting in May until the end of this year. So holding them out is the best method.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
You are lucky if you were able to earn such a large sum from scratch,I am very jealous of you but at the same time I am happy for your success

True, you are so lucky that you have 12bitcoins, but right now dont sell it because the bitcoins price is now falling, you cant earn profit if you sell, but instead of selling hold it and wait for the moment when bitcoin price rise up or reach to your expectation. Just hold it to earn profit.
Activity: 296
You are lucky if you were able to earn such a large sum from scratch,I am very jealous of you but at the same time I am happy for your success
Activity: 98
if I think I can bear the price maybe bitcoin will reach $ 1000 when it reaches the price of so much you can buy a bitcoin again what made usd if you make usd at the price of $ 1000 you will get rich suddenly and you can buy anything you want
you are a very clever person
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I would advise you to invest in altcoins and do what you were doing
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Buy hardware wallet and hodl
Pages:
Jump to: