Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount? - page 10. (Read 2552 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

You could use the volatility of the market on your favor to buy on lower price and sell it when higher. By that, you need to study such technical analysis and fundamentals also, so you could avoid major loss. I suggest that you trade rather than just hodl. HODL is boring  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I would propose to divide into 3 parts, one remain for long hold, 2-nd invest into prospective ICO's, the 3rd part to use for daily trading.

Exactly, this how should be done to OP, ethereum, great choice now is HODling, some great and trusted ICO has a minimum of 1ethereum equivalent to let's say 350 to 500 dollars no a days, the best option for that is trading to other altcoins which has also a potential, but you need to add some value in order for you to earn .25 or .5 to your profit. Half or a one fourth.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
When you do not have enough knowledge about crypto, it's a good idea to keep some altcoin and keep it until it reaches the right price for you. Then read, read, and join some more knowledgeable groups to share your knowledge to play next.
Good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
When you jump in to cryptocurrency market you should try all of opportunity, you have to try ICO and spend times to looking for review of ICO to find good one. And other opportunity is altcoin trading, you have to try it also. Need times and proccess to become expert people who can make profit by consisten in crypto market. Just do it all while learn more about strategy to maximize profit, discuss with other expert also will help you to manage your investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

If you have Ethereum hold this money for a long time. Ehtereum will stay the second currency in the world of crypto. Moreover Ethereum maybe will become a leader on the market some day in future.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Yeah if you want to increase the amount of your 150$ on ethereum i recommend you to buy another coin because ethereum price now is falling down
Selling Ethereum and buying another coin now sounds more like a wrong advice for someone who simply may not even know how to trade. Considering the fact that the whole market has been in a downtrend, it is still like doing the same thing when even Ethereum itself has bottomed enough and could still have the possibility of increasing.

Nevertheless, unless for someone with great knowledge of trading and can find coins that looks like it is about to set to the moon, then there is no way he would not end up losing more trying to gamble positions in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Okay so you have $150 worth of Ethereum. If you going to trade it either you will win some or lose some profit, Don't do margin trade it's not recommended! Unless you have so much money to trade. Try some small cap coins and take atleast 10-20% profit by scalping it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I would suggest invest in a high potential upcoming ICO such as NEX or NEKO, you can also invest in some highly undervalued coins such as Zcash, NEO and Monero which are almost certain to gain faster than Ethereum.

Lastly, if you want some small gains you could do margin lending on poloniex.
Activity: 350

I am not an ''expert money maker member'' maybe, but I can clearly say that this term is so important and every traders should be patient. Your $170 doesn't look like a big investment maybe, but I think even this amount can bring good profits in the future. Good luck!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Do not listen them! Just hold your Ethereum - this is very good coin, even more useful than bitcoin. Now price of ETH is not so high - how it can be. Truly say, I even already selled my token's for ETH, because believe in grow's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

First of all, the forum is not about "Expert Money Makers"  Roll Eyes

Coming to your point, please do not invest in any ICO at the moment, reason being, you asking this question proves that you have near to 0 knowledge about ICOs and investments.
ICO investments are the riskiest and a lot of them are fake and gonna die this year.

The best thing you can do with your ETH is to find the strong projects listed on exchanges and at a super dip, just #BTFD and relax till you get the returns you expect.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I do not think you need to invest in ICOs. Firstly, this is a small amount. Not all ICOs are profitable. About 30% bring profit in half a year or do not bring it at all. And if you get into this 30%, you will lose some money. Secondly, to invest in various projects, you need to read and study a lot. Scammers are now very well disguised as cool projects.
Wait for the price increase of Ether and get x2 in a month or two.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The amount that you have put right now is actually very insignificant. But this should not stop you from making money. Invest some time in yourself to educate about Technical Analysis. Also learn FA and try to find good low market cap gems which are under 5mil, one such coin is xhv that I know about. If any of these hit 1000x in btc, you are rich in fiat.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
ICOs can be very profitable but are equally risky, I wouldn't recommend them to you since you are new to cryptocurrencies. You can try day trading or even better, just hold your ETH, forget about them, and just wait till they make you profit.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Just buy and hodl anything is possible all cryptos are like a domino. In trading or investing you need patience at all- There's a saying that Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. But if you have determination to be successful then Buy and Hodl, with some coins that emerging and has real uses. Pick a good ICO that you know it will give you a big rewards.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
If you don't know very well about ICO don't gamble yourself by investing that $170 worth of Ethereum there. You have to know the basics of ICO's as there are too many scams that are rotating there too.
The first investment rule;
- Don't invest into something that you don't know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

There are fastest way to make the investment grow and increase better. Trading is the way that can make double, triple or maybe much more than that in a short period of time maybe in just 5 second. It is the fastest way but it is also the very risky way of earning profit. However, there are other ways of earning one of them is invest in ICO but I think this can't be recommended because for now there are some ICO that consider as a scam maybe the best way is joining in many campaign, thru this there is no possible risk thus there will be a sure profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Until you know the answers to these simple questions, you do not need to participate in ICO. I think that the most profitable in your case will be to hold the ETH and learn the topic of crypto currencies. The most valuable thing is knowledge, after you study the topic you will not have such questions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105

yes, the best way to invest in ICO. if we invest in ICO will get bonuses and profits that much. people in this bitcoin mostly make money from investing from ICO projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
buy CHSB and hold, that way you will get 2x profit from your $150 Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: