Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount? - page 6. (Read 2552 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Invest this ETH in ICO’s. This investment has the best rate of profit in long term...

Investing altcoin is the best strategy especially the money you invest are coming from the profit of your investment. You must invest not only one altcoin it is better to invest other coin that having a good value too like the etherium you invest. In your $150 US dollar value of your Etherium if you invest to other coin you can gain more profit if you invest it to the right coin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Invest this ETH in ICO’s. This investment has the best rate of profit in long term...
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
You can increase that amount by trading that coins for an altcoin with a lesser price, then wait for the prices of that coin to go up. When it does, you sell the coins and covert it back into ethereum, that means that you now have more ethereum. You can just continuing doing it that way but be very careful about the altcoins that you buy into. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Of course you can invest them in the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies, but even if the market will grow by 10%, your profit will be only 15$. I would advise you to carefully study new projects and invest some of the funds in their tokens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Try to trade short-term. Buy-sell-buy. It must work if you choose the right token. you will have to go all-in with your amount. It is really risky, but the gains are fast.

Day trading can really bring you the best profits but it is also a very risky business. the market shows a great volatility, and the price the cryptocurrency can go down any time. You can also change ETH for some good alts.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
you should buy alt coin that can be profit 100X , so you need to be invest in alt coins for getting better profit. EOS and TRX are best for investment .
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think with the amount of funds like that you can start trading, try to learn trading and maybe on the current market situation you can get a good profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I decided to play a margin trade. Put on the growth of the Ethereum for 420 dollars. I think I will hold this position for 6-9 months.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I advise you to invest in new crypto projects like Socrates because you have to give a new chance
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Try to trade short-term. Buy-sell-buy. It must work if you choose the right token. you will have to go all-in with your amount. It is really risky, but the gains are fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
I dont recommend this even i am planning to try (Because it works only in fluctuating market) as i got suggestion from my friend by ethereum while really low send it to exchange where support USDT . Ethereum is having 100 to 200 dollar fluctuation in every month if you see the chart . Convert to USDT while you get 100 USDT profit tehen wait for some drop . Again buy from dip . But it applies for large ethereum holders some time it fails so you have to wait months .
Activity: 46
If you earned more than a hundred Ethereum, then you know how to do it. Keep doing what you used to do, it'll be safer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
You can also just wait for the increase in the price of ethereum, in the future it will be very high because of the demand for technology
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I think you can try to increase the amount by buying and selling the amount. maybe you can try this, sell your ethereum when it increases higher, and then wait for the price is down. buy again if the price is at a lower price, then when the price increase, don't sell all of your ethereum but only sell for your base buy and then you can wait for another down price and I think the price will down for more so you can get more ethereum. and if you can do this over and over, I am sure that finally, you can get 1 ethereum but be patient to do this because the price is not always following what you want.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
Investing in ICOs is just like gambling.It just takes more time.Majority of the ICOs are scam, so you can consider them as the house with unfair dice.
Even if a project is legit, most of them ends up below the ATH value(loss for you).

I would suggest you invest in a stable alt(or a stable token which is already listen in any trsuted exchange).Like IOST.
IOST is turning out to be a very good long term investment scheme.I hope that you will find the right answer and will make profit!
Activity: 390
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?
This is a very risky way to earn money. Basically, it is used by those who buys a few of each coin in the hope bubble. I would recommend keeping Ethereum, an income over spending on buying other coins.

Investing in ICO is good but that would depend on the ICO you had joined wherein not all are legit that will truly continue for it's purpose to become a part of the altcoin generation that we can see at coinmarketcap currencies. But if you want to be sure with a much lesser risk, you should consider investing n the existing altcoins in the crypto market.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
Eth already rise but i believe it will grow more. Ethereum is really good coin and there are not much like that one. I believe its potential it has good future. This is one of my favorite coins. I hope it will be rise much at the end of this year.
Activity: 89
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?
This is a very risky way to earn money. Basically, it is used by those who buys a few of each coin in the hope bubble. I would recommend keeping Ethereum, an income over spending on buying other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
there are two types of investment short term investment and long term investment. if you choose long term you can hodl it for a moment until it will grow and sell.  or if you have an technique about trading you can do a day trading, you can trade your ETH to other altcoin and earning profit. trading is the best but there's a risk, you need more knowledge what to do and technique.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
this is easy, i'm going to tell you what i have never done and i should have do, keep it until it gets bacjk to high like a 1000$ then sell it and hold , be patient it will collapse and then buy
Pages:
Jump to: