Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount? - page 5. (Read 2552 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
I would suggest you to go with native coins of exchanges like huobi HT, or KuCoin shares this native tokes picks up the rally when bull run comes as well as gives passive income in terms or dividends or airdrops. Or buy NEO for a long run it will also give you passive income in terms gas.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
altcoins - it is dangerous investment, need to be sure, but you can continue to hold ETH, it for sure will be growing, and much more growing than 1000$
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
You can invest $ 50 dollar in three ICO for example.
I don't think his problem is how many ICO he can split the invetment funds into. He is trying to know if ICOs are really a means to increase his money. But to me from my recent experience so far i would advice him to look some where else.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
From my understanding so far, ICOs are no longer profitable if you are looking at it as a measure to increase your funds as majority of projects go below 70% from their ICO price once they are listed on exchange. I would advice you to start trading with the funds you have irrespective of how risky trading as well but you can make something from it if you manage your funds wisely.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
You can invest $ 50 dollar in three ICO for example.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I think that you should try to increase that amount of money, because no offense, but it is more than low and you are probably going to lose it. The best thing that you can do is just try to get more and then invest it all together in a single coin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
No one has the answer to this question because everyone is already trying to grow their portfolio and make money here.. You should struggle using your own skills and never follow the footsteps, just try to invest and buy some coins in the period of dips and sell them high, you should be fine.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?
Probably investing into ICO in this bearish market is not good strategy. There are some ICOs which are still worth it, but if I was you, I will wait with investing into ICOs.
Activity: 116
In simple words, ICO is a project that collects money to develop your own product, and in return for your investments gives you tokens of the company that will have some value. Since you are a beginner, I would recommend that you first understand the principles of the crypto currency and then invest in something.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
ICO stands for initial coin offering, it is used by project who want to raise money for development. The project raise funds and issue coin or token to its supporter.

By investing in ICO, you will profit when the price of the coin or token rise. But you have find a promising project by doing alots of research. If the project failed or the developer abandon the project, you end up losing money. So you have to invest wisely.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
In your place, I would not invest in ico, but rather consider trading projects, trust management is called
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If you have no experience in investing in ICO, I will suggest you to hold your ETH and wait for the dollar value of ETH to rise.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
my advice be careful in ICO now ICO is being a lot of scams if you choose wrong can regret ..
you have a good coin as good as you last for a few weeks because the market price is not stable ..
if you want to invest you must have experience in the world of crypto because one of us choose us to invest out of us.

Thank you for your valuable reply. Many of my friends says same as you. Now maximum ICO go to scam list. SO, ICO invest more carefully matter. I am know something now about ICO, trading, holding etc.

You shouldn't focus on increasing the value on dollars but you have to focus on increasing the number of the tokens you are owning, this is better version of making money in the long term

Thanks a lot. I am thinking like you. Cool
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.

with 170$ you can have 2 way. trading and buying ico. Trading will help you increase the number of $ of yourself up. But also can lose your money if your trading is not good. With purchase of icos, you must evaluate is ico. after on the floor it will help you earn big money or can also divide the money you have Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Beware of Ico and bot, I don't believe in using others bots/Algo's can help you make any money. No one gonna share the secret with you if they have any. Best way is to write ur own algo/Bots and back test it thoroughly and track the performance in both bear and bull market
Activity: 33
You shouldn't focus on increasing the value on dollars but you have to focus on increasing the number of the tokens you are owning, this is better version of making money in the long term
Activity: 170
my advice be careful in ICO now ICO is being a lot of scams if you choose wrong can regret ..
you have a good coin as good as you last for a few weeks because the market price is not stable ..
if you want to invest you must have experience in the world of crypto because one of us choose us to invest out of us.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

invest in ICO is good, but if you 100% believe if the project is 100% good
for now, its hard to find a great ICO project my friend
besides invest in ICO you can trade your eth on exchange, so you can increase your money
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Investing in the ICO is a good idea at this time when many potential ICO projects are born. You may consider investing in ARAW because the project now has a perfect Token sale ``ßindex. If you invest, invest now because only 1 day was remaining at the end of pre-sale with very good incentives for investors.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
You may invest more money to ethereum in order to make your holdings bigger or sinply psrticipate on bounties to earn altcoins and from that, engage to trading or converting your bounty tokens to ethereum. This method is what most of the people here is doing as an alternative on investing. At this moment, holding that amount is necessary than selling in order to not lose profit because the price of ethereum is low.
Pages:
Jump to: