Pages:
Author

Topic: I have $150 Ethereum. How can I grow/increase this amount? - page 7. (Read 2552 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
this is easy, i'm going to tell you what i have never done and i should have do, keep it until it gets bacjk to high like a 1000$ then sell it and hold , be patient it will collapse and then buy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You can trade the ethereum for other new coins whose market caps are still very low so the prices are cheap and then you can hold those coins for the prices to pick up and then you can sell and make money
ICO and trading are actually the best things to do in this case but with that amount of money, trading would actually be the best bet. However, there is no further investment that does not come with risk but this is where knowledge is always going to be needed to be able to not let that huge risk get a huge hand of you.

Most people make the mistake of losing their money because they are always too lazy to study and you cannot invest in both of these without at least studying to get some skills to be able to avert some unwanted risks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The future is your Genome
i think you should join a bounty and then your portfolio is growing up. 150 dollar is very small is this market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
If you are afraid to participate in the ICO then buy the tokens on the Forkdelta immediately after the successful completion of the ICO. The price will be a little higher, but you will not lose your savings due to scammers.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
If you wanna increase your ETH dont invest in ICO coz they will take lot of time.
I suggest you start day trading with pair of ETH/ALTs
Activity: 99
Dear expert money maker members,
I have $170 Ethereum as now rates. How can I grow/increase my dollar?
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
Can you tell me What is ICO? And should I invest this?

just hold your ethereum at least until the end of this year. when a price is growing you will have a profit for sure. everything has a risk even if you invest in ICO. but if you really want to invest in ICO project you can try it, i suggest you for analyzing his project first.
Activity: 476
You can get more risk at altcoins or icos, altcoins and icos can be more profitable but they are more risky than ethereum or bitcoin, so you can research cheap altcoins and invest to them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Alternatively, you can join the ICO, but the project should be selected carefully . You can also try to trade on the exchange . But before that, go through training lessons
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Do you want to lose all your Ethereum? If yes than go ahead and invest it into ICOs. Why are you not content with what you have and looking for ways to increase it. But let me warn you that trying to do so in this risky and volatile market is not going to be good for your money and you should have some patience.
I think that with the help of ico company you can very well increase the number of your etherium. The only problem is, this is the real choice of the perspective device.
Activity: 546
Do you want to lose all your Ethereum? If yes than go ahead and invest it into ICOs. Why are you not content with what you have and looking for ways to increase it. But let me warn you that trying to do so in this risky and volatile market is not going to be good for your money and you should have some patience.
Activity: 308
When you go to the crypto market, you need to try different options for investment. Including pay attention to ICO. Take time to study the ICO review to find the best option. Also an interesting option is altcoin, here you also need to try to trade, but also to read information, expert opinions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
To adequately answer this question, you need to consider when and at what price coins were bought. But in principle, I think it is better to keep coins longer. Because ETH in the long term can grow well and make a profit.
Activity: 224
Someone recommend for invest in ICO progream. But I dont know very well about ICO.
you can easily grow or increase this amount simply by holding it... or investing in icos...... but you should beware there is great risk at both end
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

If you do not already have enough knowledge and experience to work with crypto, it is better to save a little altcoin, until it reaches the right price. Then be sure to read the information about the courses, analyze the market and accumulate experience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

No, I tell you not to invest in any ICO without you knowing first what it is. In fact, even if you already knew a thing or two about ICO, you should still learn some more due diligence steps in order for you not to end up scammed or participated in failed ICOs. It is much better if you invest in top coins that are already listed in the major exchanges.
Activity: 420
I will recommend to hodl your savings in the coin you are holding at current which is Ethereum because it will give more profit than investing in any ICO will give.So better to stay calm and hodl for long term and you will surely get huge profits when market pumps.These days many ICO's arr getting scammed so its better to stay away from the project you didn't know. Be safe try not to involve in risks.
Activity: 266

If you have $ 170, then for a start go to the branch for beginners, there are answers to all your questions. And do not be in a hurry, you will always have time to lose your money, and in order to earn you you will need time and your head. I would advise you to study bounty & airdrop.
Activity: 262
For increase in eth you can trade or invest in ICO. But trade is too risky, and you can lose everything. So the best way-ICO. But the problem is that there are many swindlers. You have to find a lot of information to choose the good project. If to you carries, you can have good profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
If you were saving for your retirement or something similar you would not just put $150 in your retirement account and expect that you would be able to fund a comfortable retirement just on the money you would make trading that $150. You would contribute money on a regular basis and use your investment expertise to generate higher returns than you could get just letting it sit in the bank. But you would always be aware that saving on a regular basis is what allowed you to reach your goals. You should have the same attitude to your cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
it depends what these 170$ are meaning for you. IF this just some pocket money to play with just go for it and invest in some icos, but if you want to be safe with you ethereum you should hold it
Pages:
Jump to: