Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 8. (Read 26093 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
September 28, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
250 amount of ethereum will make you millionaire brooo just wait for the right time don’t panic and sell right now as the price is way to low...I will say hold atleast till 2019
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
If according to me better on hold just ethereum you have. because if it sells now will probably not get them out the maximum profit. Furthermore the ethereum still in the stage go up if in my opinion. It is unfortunate if sold now at a low price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 25, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
It seems to me that this coin will begin to recover in a few months. At the moment, it makes no sense to sell ETH, because the price is very low.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 08:03:40 AM
hold is a support from many parties than you sell ethereum at a low price I think this is a way that is not good because of the low price. hold until ethereum at high prices because the ethereum platform will go to recovery.
if indeed he is still convinced I think he will continue to hold ethereum until now because eth still has enormous potential later. only we must be patient

Yes, if he convinced now it is always good to hold them because right now the price of ETH is very low in the market. We have to wait for patiently until the market starts recovering because we already know how potential ETH has. So instead of panic about the market better hold them for some more time.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 25, 2018, 08:02:05 AM
I suggest to hold, you will be a new rich at the end of the year because I'm sure prices can reach at least $ 1000, being patient is one of the best strategies to get big profits.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
I would like to suggest to hold especially when you do sell a few of it when the market is high and then buy a lot of it when the market is low so that you can have more than 250 ETH in holding. Having a 250 ETH is a lot so you must be a tricky one to use it for earning more profit.
Activity: 714
September 25, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
hold is a support from many parties than you sell ethereum at a low price I think this is a way that is not good because of the low price. hold until ethereum at high prices because the ethereum platform will go to recovery.
if indeed he is still convinced I think he will continue to hold ethereum until now because eth still has enormous potential later. only we must be patient
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
September 25, 2018, 06:50:29 AM
hold it, at least till the next bull run.
I will suggest to trade it..
We dont know when the next bull run will start so it is always better to make profit in down time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 06:41:52 AM
hold it, at least till the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 23, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
If you have enough money for your daily life.  I think you should hold all that ETH.  Please hold them and do not sell in the moment.  ETH will reach $ 2000 in the future.  You will be a billionaire.

even if he doesnt have a money , selling is still a bad idea thinking that the price of eth is still dumped pretty hard  , not unless he is willing to sacrifice some of his capital . i also agree that eth can recover but not to a point that it can make you a billionaire instantly . maybe it can give you a little fortune to sustain your life for a longer time . 

Yeah, here you have two choices whether hold it now or regret in future as the ETH is one of the most reliable currency in the market to have a significant blockchain. I anticipate this will recover soon and holding it till then would be quite profitable...
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 23, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

It is best to hold it in two months, waiting for its price to be higher and then sell it. I believe in 2 months the price of ETH will increase to $ 400 per coin and that is the good price to sell all your ETH.

idk about 2 months, but i'm sure it's worth holding at least 'till ATH value is gonna be reached.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 23, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

Give me your opinion.

It is best to hold it in two months, waiting for its price to be higher and then sell it. I believe in 2 months the price of ETH will increase to $ 400 per coin and that is the good price to sell all your ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 23, 2018, 12:36:36 AM
If you have enough money for your daily life.  I think you should hold all that ETH.  Please hold them and do not sell in the moment.  ETH will reach $ 2000 in the future.  You will be a billionaire.

even if he doesnt have a money , selling is still a bad idea thinking that the price of eth is still dumped pretty hard  , not unless he is willing to sacrifice some of his capital . i also agree that eth can recover but not to a point that it can make you a billionaire instantly . maybe it can give you a little fortune to sustain your life for a longer time . 
Activity: 340
September 23, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 22, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
250 ETH is a very serious amount even for todays price. My recommendation is totally to hold it just as long as you can (3-5 years if needed), because it will be a crazy amount of money if ETH will cost 5000$.

250 Eth is a good amount of Eth to hold and it could go big and bring a lot of fortune for you in the near future. And as you can see Ethereum is the second to Bitcoin and has a lot of ICO that can bring change to our society. Maybe next year it will break its all time high. So I advice you to hodl it if you still capabable to hodl it til next year. I wont force you to hodl it, just trust your instinct on this matter. Wink Just a devil's advocate. lol
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Give me your opinion.

You have a lot and you are so lucky. You better hold it for now. That's the best choice to do. The market is in red so you should start buying instead of selling. Just continue holding and wait for the best time to sell.
I think now we have to keep holding it even if you have a lot of ethereum,
if we sell it at this time, of course it will hurt you,
so we have to be patient first and keep following the developments
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
I would always take a small part from that stash and invest in other altcoins.
Diversity and opportunity to earn quicker and larger money.
Of course, there has to be the line otherwise people lose serious money.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 22, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Give me your opinion.

You have a lot and you are so lucky. You better hold it for now. That's the best choice to do. The market is in red so you should start buying instead of selling. Just continue holding and wait for the best time to sell.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 05:43:25 PM
If I had such sum, then I would hold it at myself before recovery of the market. Before $1,000 would not sell precisely because I believe that it still will return on a former mark.
Pages:
Jump to: