Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 7. (Read 26093 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 28, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

All depends on the price you bought, if you purchased on the bottom surely hodl, if, on top, I would diversify the portfolio to other projects also.
Anyways, if you are asking such opinion on the forum, you are not sure what you are doing and what is your target, just fix the losses in this case.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
These coins had to be sold at the time when ETH exceeded $ 1,000 per coin. I think that ETH will be able to reach such a price in a few months.
Hopefully ethereum's price in the near future can immediately rise,
so it's better now you just keep holding it because for me it's the best decision
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
Definitely hold eth is pretty low right now unless you need the momey so badly no point selling it now. If I were in your shoes I would probably convert portion of it to BTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 28, 2018, 06:36:59 PM
My opinion will await the SEC's decision. I better convert to dollars, if the decision SEC has already existed, I will return to the market. All situations can happen, this is just my opinion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 06:33:26 PM
I would sell 20 percent of this deposit to fix profits if you are in profit. Because if it falls 100 times, then you will greatly regret, and if you grow up, you will lose only 20%

Profit? what if he buy those 250 eth at a high price , do you think he can make a profit if sells 20 percent or less ? Hmm i dont so .   

The best thing that he can do for now is to hodl that amount and wait for the last quarter of this year because many of us are always expecting that the pump will happen on this period of time .

If it fails he wont loose anything as long aa he didnt touch the eth on his wallet . he will still recover what he loose and possibly earn more as soon as he wait .
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 28, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
I would sell 20 percent of this deposit to fix profits if you are in profit. Because if it falls 100 times, then you will greatly regret, and if you grow up, you will lose only 20%
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
These coins had to be sold at the time when ETH exceeded $ 1,000 per coin. I think that ETH will be able to reach such a price in a few months.
Activity: 342
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
I think relying only on etherium despite it being so good is risky. I would redistribute it on several project and do trading rather than holding. Also consider coins which can generate profit for you.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 28, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
Hold on tight mate. It's almost bull season, don't be that Btc Pizza guy. The scenario is playing out right in front of our eyes again. It can't get any worse than this.
Activity: 343
September 28, 2018, 12:03:33 PM
You should keep taking 250 ETH this time. If you sell at this point, it will certainly fail. Now i will prioritize investment ETH is above all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 28, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
250 amount of ethereum will make you millionaire brooo just wait for the right time don’t panic and sell right now as the price is way to low...I will say hold atleast till 2019
Indeed, having as much ethereum will certainly make us rich,
but we also have to be smart in understanding the current conditions,
the important thing now is you have to keep holding it and don't panic too
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 28, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
You should hold ETH in the long term, in the future ETH can grow by leading the Altcoins and relying on ETH's smart deal can handle everything. ETH is still attracting financial and technology giants.
Yes, it's better that you keep holding it,
because in my opinion it is a good choice for now,
and I'm sure that ethereum's price will soon recover, we'll see
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
after 1 years. is you still on this forum sir Smiley) just keep hold your eth or invest into some ICO will be better
Activity: 854
September 28, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

the amount of value that is quite large the answer you need is your own confidence and patience in managing what you have to make a profit
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 28, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
With that balance, I think that hold is a good thing because we can get lots of profits by holding hold, we can get many benefits from price increases from eth or try to invest.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
I would agree with the majority of people here who think you should hold etherium... but I think in my opinion transparent smart contracts aren't the way forward.. and smart contracts are etherium's only gimmick..

Real business need scalability, private smart contracts, I believe some form of hybrid/decentralisation (lighting networks, super nodes, etc) I never really liked the idea of a hybrid/decentralised model until I came across it working for https://ico.files.fm..people don't want to download blockchains to interact with things, people don't want all the scaleable challenges of a true decentralised platform with exponential costs for storing data etc..

we buy all this crypto to be decentralised from the centralisation of fiat.. then we cash out to the very institutions people are supposed to be opposed to.. 

logically blockchain should be the same.. hybrid/decentralised models for now whilst dealing with the fundamental issues of security, speed, and scaleability.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
If I have 250 ETH then I will use 100 ETH to invest ICO which promises then 50 ETH for trading and 100 ETH hold for long term, with that division I am sure I can make money continue to grow, if sell now then we will regret it because the market is drop.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
as usual the crypto market will experience an increase before the turn of the year and I think this year will also experience the same thing, So now the key is to be patient and endure the ETH for a while.
Activity: 437
September 28, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
You should hold ETH in the long term, in the future ETH can grow by leading the Altcoins and relying on ETH's smart deal can handle everything. ETH is still attracting financial and technology giants.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 28, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
For me if I don't have something important to buy then I would just hold it.
But if you need the money then sell some or if you like put it in another crypto to gain profit do some short term trade.
Pages:
Jump to: