Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 29. (Read 26090 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 27, 2018, 12:57:37 AM
If you have 250 eth you should divide it into 3 parts, one part you should keep it, one part you should sell them, the other one you can be more flexible in the decision though your condition
well, if you have that much ETH, the best way to do is share it. if you still want to join the online business world, you can sell 70% of the ETH you have, or more. I think you've also been able to build a business in the real world with that much ETH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Hodling 250 ETH he's come to be rich already. regardless of the charge he sold it in 2017 need to be pretty reasonably-priced and he is made insane earnings already. Eth has were given big potentials. I don't forget after I first set up my www.blockchain.info pockets in October 2017, ETH was about $270 and it is high-quality the way it to rose over $1100. we'd simply see the price hitting $2k by way of the end of 2018. I advocate you continue to hodl
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
I think it would be more smarter than more than half to sell now. Hold the rest. After such a moment as now more may not be. Well, if you do that, you'll definitely be in the black. But the vision is behind you.
Why sell? If you will not gain anything but only loss your money right? Crypto is all about patience and discipline if you will not be like that and always trade with your emotion for sure cryptocurrency is not for you. Always remembers market is just a cycle and always go up and down nothing gonna stay forever in one position. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
If you have 250 eth you should divide it into 3 parts, one part you should keep it, one part you should sell them, the other one you can be more flexible in the decision though your condition
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
It's amazing you have 20 Ethereum.
My advice, you should hold your coins until the price of Ethereum becomes high.
Currently, Ethereum has become a strong coin and many consider Ethereum is a coin that will replace Bitcoin in the future.
You should save your Ethereum, and do not do sales on Ethereum.
Activity: 9
June 26, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
I suggest you to hold it for a long term. It will surely follows bitcoin price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 12, 2018, 01:53:57 PM
Its better to HODL that big number of Ethereum. There's a good news on the last month of this year about Ethereum that it will pump higher that the last hype. Others say's that it will pump up to $3,000 while some says, it will value $5,000 by the start of 2019. So HODL your Ethereum as tight as you can!
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 12, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
ETH and Bitcoin is a good coin to hold so it is better to hold if you have nothing to expense for or if you know how to do trading it is better to trade your coin so that you can earn even the price is not that high for today and for sure you will earn  when the price will goes up again.
Activity: 108
June 12, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
If you want to play long-term, it's always worth holding.
Activity: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
You could sell a % when the market recovers and than use the rest for staking with Casper.
Should make for a nice income.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
I think you should hold it on long term to get reasonable profit by the time you decide to sell as this is a potential coin and it has the potentials to rise much as it can. You can also decide to sell some of it and hold the rest if you think you cannot really hold the whole.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
June 12, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
That’s a huge amount, holding more years will give more profit. But it depends on your goal if you want to sell now, then do it. It’s up to you, we are here for our opinion only. Do the right thing!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
June 12, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
I think it would be more smarter than more than half to sell now. Hold the rest. After such a moment as now more may not be. Well, if you do that, you'll definitely be in the black. But the vision is behind you.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 02:27:01 AM
Holding will good but at what price? Weather you need the money immediately or not, sell half of the 250 and gain your profit back and then you can decide when to hold or sell. What if the market goes 200$ while you are holding all? It will be total loss on you. Get some bag of your head and hold some. Best advice.
250 eth is a big sum for me. having it makes me want to sell everything. well, that is a huge amount, so, keeping it in cash will make me feel safe. besides, I will probably build some business in the real world.
Activity: 484
June 12, 2018, 01:41:38 AM
Holding will good but at what price? Weather you need the money immediately or not, sell half of the 250 and gain your profit back and then you can decide when to hold or sell. What if the market goes 200$ while you are holding all? It will be total loss on you. Get some bag of your head and hold some. Best advice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:39:05 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

I do not think that you bought it at a price like now and your losses are inevitable, and in the coming months you can lose a little more. But I think if you keep until the end of the year, not only will you return the losses but also make up for their profits.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 11:14:52 PM
Your Ethereum amount is pretty stout should you hold your Ethereum.
If the price of Ethereum has risen to a high price you can sell it and get a big profit.
I think Ethereum will be a coin that has good potential.
Currently, Ethereum has become a good coin and able to survive in the market Cryptocurrency with a good predicate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

Although the original topic is pretty old, 250 is a lot of ETH. In hind sight, the OP would have done best to have sold the ETH at it's peak last December, but come to think of it, ETH is still a good HODL today. Why? In the future ETH will be worth a lot more. We are currently looking at a young Ethereum. When more people realize Ethereum is a much more advanced project, people will come and invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2018, 10:22:37 PM
Just sell it all and buy ARK , ARK at under $2 has a MUCH bigger chance of going up X20+ than ETH does at this point!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 11, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

If until now you still have 250 Ethereum. I suggest you keep it in the long run. You do not have to rush to sell all the Ethereum you have. Because if you continue to hold it, I am sure you will get a huge profit. All you have to do now is wait and be patient until the price of Ethereum returns high again.
250 ETH is a pretty big amount so I think investors need to have a specific plan to allocate funds during this time. You can sell 50% of cash to preserve its value because the market may continue to fall, the remaining 50% keep on ETH to buy good altcoins at very low prices. The market rebounded then you will get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: