Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 49. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 4
January 26, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
Without a doubt ethereum has a lot of space to keep growing, but given the large number of ethers you have, it would not be a bad idea to sell some of them to have enough cash in case an eventual drop allows you to increase your ethereum holdings.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
January 26, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
Op, it is up to you as to whether to sell at the current market value of ethereum which is far higher than what it was at the time you open this thread.Although there is tendency that ethereum might continue to increase in value before end of second quarter of this year. So, holding it will do you good except if you have other intention for your money.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
That's good volume to keep hold, because price pumping is promised and a delay in it is taking place just because of the ongoing confusion from countries in regulating bitcoin. When this issue gets resolved automatically price begins to grow along with bitcoin. In specific the price most probably gets doubled.
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 26, 2018, 04:41:52 PM
I think holding would be the better here.

So many ICO's and projects are based on the the ethereum network and the erc20 token.

I still think ethereum is undervalued for how much it is used in today's crypto world.

I think its value will grow over time. Be patient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
I can't say you "sell or keep it". But if i were you i will keep it until btc does new ath.
May be if u want to give me 1 or 2 eth , i did not say "No"
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 26, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
I think ethereum is the best altcoin to hold. It has showed its power in the near past. I hope that it will start its growing again. Holding is the right choice for ethereum.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
You should invest them in another altcoin , the price of eth I dont think it will change so dramatically like other cryptocurrencies. So I would suggest to invest them in a new coin with more growth possibilities
Activity: 139
January 26, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
Friendly advice, hold your ETH, incase you need cash in the future during emergency reasons like medical or calamities, but I'm not wishing for your misfortune, only just incase, sell the minimum ETH to meet the financial needed.

Hold your ETH until it climb its peak price again, then sell the other half, hold again the other half, it may reach higher than the last highest peak price, that's the speculation of my friend and one advice from him.

Keep looking on the graph about the ETH price it will help you also whether you sell your ETH or hold it a little bit longer. It
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
January 26, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
I say put a sell order in place that you'd be happy with selling at. For example, sell at a point where you've double your money. But don't sell it all at that price point. Sell only like 75%-90%. Then hold the rest and set another sell order at your moon number. Something crazy high but yet could potentially hit. Hope that makes sense.
Activity: 398
Merit: 118
January 26, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
absolutely keep the ethereum 250 eth really good I think 1 year hold and watch you will earn very good money good luck be patient
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
sell some if you need money  but If you dont need the money yet, you'd better hold it.. just monitor the market every now and then and it seems like this post is august last year im sure you are very happy with your profit as of today
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
January 26, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
Hard question. if i were you i would keep half of them and i would invest to other altcoins with 50%. dividing the risk is usually something very useful. 250k usd is really a very high amount to risk in one single altcoin.
Activity: 257
January 26, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
I am sure that everybody who kept ETH from August 2017 till now is happy now  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

wow, these days the market is going down. But it will come back in early February if you keep eth. Congratulations. You have x3 your balance compared to a few months ago. and it will continue to grow in 2018.
Activity: 112
January 26, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
For me I will sell it high and buy from low. This is the technique that I have been using for long. I earned a lot using this technique but sometimes it takes sometime to earn profit again when I sell it high and buy from low because sometimes ETHERIUM value goes so dump and gets pump for a long time. But ETHERIUM is an cryptocurrency that looks next to BITCOIN so it is also good to HOLD it. It's up to you if you will do the same thing as my technique.

Buy low, sell high. Looks easy, but hard to practice... Market is very volatile theese days, I think buy low sell high trading will be profitable when you experienced (or lucky) enough to do this..,, I prefer HOLD, as I'm not confident at all to do short term trading..
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
For me I will sell it high and buy from low. This is the technique that I have been using for long. I earned a lot using this technique but sometimes it takes sometime to earn profit again when I sell it high and buy from low because sometimes ETHERIUM value goes so dump and gets pump for a long time. But ETHERIUM is an cryptocurrency that looks next to BITCOIN so it is also good to HOLD it. It's up to you if you will do the same thing as my technique.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:12:30 AM
I suggest you hold 70 or 80 percent of your ETH and with the rest, you can buy other high prospect altcoins. I think You should hold these ETH for at least two years, as I believe Ethereum price would go moon in two years time.

i dont suggest to hold.

sell everything and buy tezos.  you wll earn x2 muh more in 2018 from tezos.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 26, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
I suggest you hold 70 or 80 percent of your ETH and with the rest, you can buy other high prospect altcoins. I think You should hold these ETH for at least two years, as I believe Ethereum price would go moon in two years time.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 02:00:16 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Now you are rich man. you already got tripled profits. Still you have ETH don't worry continue still hold your ETH.  You will get more profit in end of  this year
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 01:13:18 AM
Interesting question, you are the owner of a not so small amount of eth, given this, I think you should already have experience on such matters. I would for example not holding 250 eth in only one currency, my portfolio consists of a minimum of 4-5 currencies. After all, we dont know what will happen tomorrow with eth, maybe it will be replaced  neo or strat..
Pages:
Jump to: