Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL? - page 53. (Read 26090 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 33
January 24, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
Since the first post, ethereum make a growth of more then 4 times. So you made a god profit, and if you sell it now, you will have a good amount to reinvest in another cryptocurrencies, or buy you some new stuff you dont need Wink I would cash out a part, one part i will hold and the third part i will change for many other altcoins like xspec or onion because all those coins get huge potential for 2018.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
250 Ethereum is a huge amount . My opinion that don't sell Ethereum , just hold it. Because the future of Ethereum is bright. The price of Ethereum is increasin day by day. If you hold your Ethereum in future my will get huge amount of money.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 07:02:27 AM
if you hold him until now boommmm you get rich bro
the movement from August to December is approximately over 60%, but if you sell it right then, I do not know if you can sleep well now hahahaha Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 04:46:00 AM
Can't you just hold it until next year? As you can see, it's market price is going high and it may indeed reach 1thousand mark by next year. That's actually a good investment of you or you can split it up and invest half of it to bitcoin. Smiley Either way is a good investment which give you a decent profit in the coming days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 15, 2017, 03:50:55 AM
Hold it and you will not regret that decision. You may check the movement of ETH and even though it is slow it may go up $1000 by the end of this year, we will never know. But I'm sure of one thing that it will be the successor of BTC and probably in the next years 1BTC is equal to 2ETH (Hoping).
First, I want to know why you want to sell your Ethereum. Are you in a choking state, or do you have a sudden need for you to fill? If you do not have a special need, you should not sell first. You should save it first and do not worry, because the price of Ethereum will always increase. I myself do not want to sell Bitcoin property, but if sold will generate a lot of money. I do not want to sell because I have to raise a lot of money from Bitcoin. I want to realize all my dreams with Bitcoin investment, therefore I have to wait and collect a lot of capital. Maybe you can do it for your Ethereum.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 03:15:26 AM
If according to me better on hold just ethereum you have. because if it sells now will probably not get them out the maximum profit. Furthermore the ethereum still in the stage go up if in my opinion. It is unfortunate if sold now at a low price.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 15, 2017, 03:03:47 AM
I have 250 ETH, Hold or SELL?
  if you have 250 ETH and a prophecy from someone that is Mr. X, where ETH according to the reality of the prediction then I will HOLD. this is because the forecast at the end of 2017 ETH reaches $ 1000. so ETH with the previous price will get an additional 40% of the current price.
By the end of 2017 there is no certainty of altitude up to 10K although there is a lot of speculation that says it will reach 10K, I personally conclude ethercoin will only stop between 700 to 800 by the end of 2017.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 02:48:46 AM
In my opinion, you should split up hold coin top 10. A little coin should not put eggs 1 basket
Activity: 79
December 15, 2017, 02:44:57 AM
  if you have 250 ETH and a prophecy from someone that is Mr. X, where ETH according to the reality of the prediction then I will HOLD. this is because the forecast at the end of 2017 ETH reaches $ 1000. so ETH with the previous price will get an additional 40% of the current price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 15, 2017, 02:35:16 AM
Hold it and you will not regret that decision. You may check the movement of ETH and even though it is slow it may go up $1000 by the end of this year, we will never know. But I'm sure of one thing that it will be the successor of BTC and probably in the next years 1BTC is equal to 2ETH (Hoping).
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

How do you think about the price of ETH end of this year.

I lost just small amount (5 ETH) because i bought the highest price.

I don`t know I hold or SELL.

Give me your opinion.

Eth will be going to 1500$ soon before end of the year ! so keep on hold till it will reach 1500$
Happy Trading
Enjoy !
Thanks
Activity: 76
December 14, 2017, 05:50:32 AM
sell just now. ethereum currently reach high prices then currently you will benefit a lot. but selling only half of it. the half hoops for who knows ethereum getting up again  Grin Grin

May be you are right, in future, ETH is good for investor, but around (3-5 years) to complete it in new features Kiss
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 14, 2017, 05:46:07 AM
sell just now. ethereum currently reach high prices then currently you will benefit a lot. but selling only half of it. the half hoops for who knows ethereum getting up again  Grin Grin
December 14, 2017, 05:42:16 AM
Ethereum has a great future ahead and you will see lots of improvement in it which will take price to extreme high level. Ethereum will go above 1000 dollars

Really? I heard vitalik buterin said that" ETH need 3->5 years to improve and add new feature! (proof-of-work) to (proof-of-stake)

When he have the speech at taiwan
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 14, 2017, 05:27:03 AM
If you can hold it. Hold it as long as you can. Because ethereum have high potential in the future. It can be one of the most high valued crypto in the future.

Indeed. People just need to have faith. Just look at Dash and see how very patient people have been through before they made huge profits.

Yeah, I think the same principle that applied to Bitcoin should also apply to any crypto. If you bought it because you have faith in it, then just be patient and wait. Months, years, until you lose faith or you want to liquidate.

I was not lucky enough to enter the market early, but I hold now several alts that I have faith in, some I will only wait to liquidate if they enter a suitable price frame. For me, this is definitely Waves and Litecoin that I have high hopes for, and Litecoin has already shown me some rewards!

Not all crypto people are speculators. Some actually believe in the idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 05:23:41 AM
If the OP is saying the truth and he is still holding those eth he got a lot of money and gains as of now as the price of eth is still keeps on increasing, i hope someday i could have that amount of good coins  Grin
Activity: 336
December 14, 2017, 05:10:29 AM
Ethereum has a great future ahead and you will see lots of improvement in it which will take price to extreme high level. Ethereum will go above 1000 dollars
December 14, 2017, 05:07:09 AM
Sell all of it, buy XRP, XLM, ADA.

What's purpose of cryptocurrencies to use it in our life.
See those list, ETH have speed and cost transaction too hight.

https://ripple.com/xrp/xrp-stacks-digital-assets/

Transaction:

ETH             : Speed: 4.49 min / cost: 0.46 USD

XRP, XLM: Speed: 3.3secs / cost: 0.0004 USD

In future, everybody recognize it, they might miss a train Grin

We already see thousand crypto "faster" "cheaper"... What do you see with ADA (except faster & cheaper please) ?

This is for your question:

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/cardano/cardano-ada-price-prediction-2018-cryptocurrency/

Follow it at twitter, you will find your ideal

Activity: 224
December 14, 2017, 04:57:26 AM
stand alone. offing ethereum will begin to rise even higher. lest you miss the opportunity to have high prices ethereum and benefit many.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
December 14, 2017, 03:31:46 AM
Sell all of it, buy XRP, XLM, ADA.

What's purpose of cryptocurrencies to use it in our life.
See those list, ETH have speed and cost transaction too hight.

https://ripple.com/xrp/xrp-stacks-digital-assets/

Transaction:

ETH             : Speed: 4.49 min / cost: 0.46 USD

XRP, XLM: Speed: 3.3secs / cost: 0.0004 USD

In future, everybody recognize it, they might miss a train Grin

We already see thousand crypto "faster" "cheaper"... What do you see with ADA (except faster & cheaper please) ?
Pages:
Jump to: