Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 500,000$ to invest - page 2. (Read 11871 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
September 06, 2017, 12:03:58 PM
the best investment with this amount is  not online
used this money for good return in offline money
in my country with this  money make 5/6 house and sell them youre profit are about 100% in 6 month
2/3 space comercial and rent them for 1000/2000 euro each monthly and many more oflline
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 11:55:29 AM
Open up or buy a VPN provider company.

It has a lot of money in it. You can automate the whole process and let the money roll in!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
September 06, 2017, 11:46:00 AM
If you have 500,000$ and you don't know on what to invest them on, take your time and research well the cryptocurrency space before investing, don't put your money just because X said so

Whatever you do, just make sure your research for investment in cryptocurrency doesn't take you to China as there is a hard knock on ICOs there and 60 of the exchanges registered there are under scrutiny now. Already done cryptos there have taken the plunge and are delisted. OP, just be careful if truly you seek advice on how to spend $500,000 on investment here. To be honest I don't think you would make strangers your financial advisors.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
September 06, 2017, 09:47:49 AM
If you have 500,000$ and you don't know on what to invest them on, take your time and research well the cryptocurrency space before investing, don't put your money just because X said so
Nothing can beat research because it will give you all the information that you need in order to make changes to yourself and you can decide if where you will put your 500,00$ without having any doubt but a full confidence that you will make a good investment.
Activity: 26
September 06, 2017, 09:29:59 AM
Activity: 56
September 06, 2017, 06:41:06 AM
where should i invest and why ?
Do your research and invest in most promising tech, you can find all the tokens/coins listed on coinmarketcap. diversified investment is the best way to go and never go all in, keep some % dollars in reserves, in case something goes wrong/you need some money urgently.

$500k to invest? Wow you're a baller! I would put it all all Dogecoin. Go the Dogeeeee!
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
September 06, 2017, 06:31:24 AM
Woah that's a lot of money. Investing is kind of risky since there are business, projects and etc that are not trustworthy. If i were you i'll just save it till it multiplies but since your asking where you should invest, i suggest that you should invest it on bitcoin. It may be unstable but the chances of receiving your desired amount is higher compared to others.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
September 06, 2017, 05:37:54 AM
Find someone with an excellent reputation/professional, that is willing to help you setting up everything. Thoroughly discuss your preferences/timespan/goals/etc, and find a plan together. Pay him/her a fair share. This would drastically lowers risk (which are high) e.g. of losing your portfolio. I guess that happened at least once to everyone here ;-).
Activity: 22
September 06, 2017, 02:41:02 AM
where should i invest and why ?

you can invest on ICO sometime it is very profitable ....

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18780
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
The best thing you can do with that money is invest in bitcoins and hold those coins for a long term without investing it anywhere as investment involves risk and you cannot afford to risk this high amount as holding will give you guaranteed returns in future when you will sell at higher price.

There are many things better than only keep money like example trade with altcoins,but if he decide to trade with 500,000$ I dont suggest that I just suggest to deposit maybe 10-20$ and each trade use 1$ for trading because bust risk is lower and you can make test your skills for longer and then if he got some trading skills depo some bigger amount depends how much he want make money.If he want millions per year to make I suggest 50.000$ to use for altcoin trading if he get skills but if he not get then to keep alll half million $ on btc wallet.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 05:05:44 PM
The best thing you can do with that money is invest in bitcoins and hold those coins for a long term without investing it anywhere as investment involves risk and you cannot afford to risk this high amount as holding will give you guaranteed returns in future when you will sell at higher price.
Activity: 2
August 26, 2017, 04:59:44 PM
i recommend you invest it in a gambling site even tho profits are not guaranteed in the short run u will you will make profits in the long run? And you will not face the risk of getting scammed by hyip  sites. This is a trusted site you can try

https://www.crypto-games.net?i=zqcodH6Tly
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 26, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
The best thing would be to check top 20 coins on coimarketcap and divide your investments in different coins so even if some coins fails you still can expect some profits from other coins as its a very big amount to make an investment so even if there is a small fluctuation in price you can make good profits from it so do your proper homework before taking any action as it will be in your benefit.
I agreed that, there no doubt to choose from top 20 altcoins simply good choice. Surely can earn profit,  after a little time of span. Just hold very tight, don't panic the market fluctuation, as so far its normal.

Its good to choose top 10 instead of going for top 20 as it can confuse you and may be you invest in it at a wrong time but if you invest in top 10 coins then there will be more chances of making profits as those coins will surely perform better in long term so its better to invest in best 10 coins instead of going for 20 coins.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2017, 03:36:20 PM
The best thing would be to check top 20 coins on coimarketcap and divide your investments in different coins so even if some coins fails you still can expect some profits from other coins as its a very big amount to make an investment so even if there is a small fluctuation in price you can make good profits from it so do your proper homework before taking any action as it will be in your benefit.
I agreed that, there no doubt to choose from top 20 altcoins simply good choice. Surely can earn profit,  after a little time of span. Just hold very tight, don't panic the market fluctuation, as so far its normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 03:26:12 PM
Activity: 291
August 26, 2017, 03:21:34 PM
Bitcoin cash can make you very rich in short time. You can invest 50k in and other 450 in all top 20.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 02:09:58 PM
I have an idea for you. You can do the crypto trading. So you will get big profit weekly. I think poloniex is best for trade you money. So you can invest here or any trusted investment platform. Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 26, 2017, 12:48:02 PM
If you have that huge amount to invest then you should always diversify your investments and dont' rely only on single one, bitcoin is looking good at a moment but there is no guarantee that the scenario would be the same in future and digital currencies are not only the option you can invest in gold, silver, real estate from where you can make good profits over a period of time.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 07:05:37 AM
I think the best way for you to invest are altcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 05:04:13 PM
You should consider reading alt coins and their white papers instead of just asking random people on the internet for their advice since they'll just tell you to invest in coins that they're personally invested in
Pages:
Jump to: