Pages:
Author

Topic: I have 500,000$ to invest - page 4. (Read 11871 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 07:42:11 AM
Keep your money in Bitcoins, BCH, monero, and wait for some while until it will increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
August 22, 2017, 05:21:21 AM
You should buy all top 10 crypto and realestate
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
August 22, 2017, 05:13:02 AM
That amount of money is too much to be invested on bitcoin. I would advice you explore other investment methods because if the bitcoin market crashes I am sorry to say but you’re almost dead if not dead. So I would say you should try the forex market as it is better and safer.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 09:33:43 AM
where should i invest and why ?

Hi man! Mandarin - First Cryptocurrency Exchange controlled by the People! It's fresh and juicy project! If you want invest your money for your good future write in topic! We will wait and answer on all you'r question's!
Activity: 952
August 21, 2017, 03:46:29 AM
As if the OP is telling the truth or just trolling. If you really have $500K try investing the half to banks, and time deposit.
Next the other half, try to invest it to Bitcoin and very few on ETH.

Activity: 477
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 03:25:37 AM
If you want low risk investment you should choose properties investment but if you are have good skill in trading bitcoin you should choose trading bitcoin because the fluctuations of Bitcoin price is really wild.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 21, 2017, 03:14:26 AM
After donating $5000 to a charity you could start investing $10,000 on BAT. $10,000 on Waves. $100,000 on ETH and the rest should go on bitcoin, I see no other good and legit coins honestly, LSK might be a good option along with ICN that's all I can remember right now but only $10,000 on each altcoin you should invest nothing more.

Charity is always a great investment. After management fees, staff costs and expenses the money can go to a truck driver bringing a few excess bags of rice to hide a bunch of guns to fuel a civil war in some previously prosperous third world country.

Blind donations to some mega charity is always a great way to buy your way into heaven.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
August 20, 2017, 09:22:10 PM
After donating $5000 to a charity you could start investing $10,000 on BAT. $10,000 on Waves. $100,000 on ETH and the rest should go on bitcoin, I see no other good and legit coins honestly, LSK might be a good option along with ICN that's all I can remember right now but only $10,000 on each altcoin you should invest nothing more.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 06:53:57 PM
I can recommend ICOs, they are very good investment. Look at the returns, people with strong hands making very good money on ICOs. Some of the projects are very very promising. If you don't like risk, you can just pickup bitcoin it is good long term investment
Investing in ICO is good but before doing that do some research about their project. You can check the roadmap, whitepaper about their project. Since you have a huge amount to invest I must say dont put your egg in one basket only. Invesy in bitcoin for long term it will give good profit and other worth altcoins.

Do you really think that he have that huge amount of money to make an investment? I really don't believe in OP as its very high amount for making an investment and a person who would be having that high amount would already know what is the right place to invest his money and he won't waste his time here on this forum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
August 20, 2017, 03:46:19 PM
i think you're rich you can invest in https://ico.nexus.social nexus is a social network built on modern technologies that also integrates popular features of e-commerce and crowdfunding he will explode like facebook / other social media
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 20, 2017, 03:34:05 PM
I can recommend ICOs, they are very good investment. Look at the returns, people with strong hands making very good money on ICOs. Some of the projects are very very promising. If you don't like risk, you can just pickup bitcoin it is good long term investment
Investing in ICO is good but before doing that do some research about their project. You can check the roadmap, whitepaper about their project. Since you have a huge amount to invest I must say dont put your egg in one basket only. Invesy in bitcoin for long term it will give good profit and other worth altcoins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 20, 2017, 03:23:39 PM

You already know bitcoin and for sure you already that bitcoin is an investment as well so why don't try convert your money into bitcoin and keep it for a long term if it is real, Aside from bitcoin you can also invest your money to those leading altcoins . According to the suggestions that I've read in the past, stock market and real estate are a good investment you just have to learn and understand all things regarding to it .
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
August 20, 2017, 03:11:15 PM
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 03:04:45 PM
Divide your investments into 3 parts:
  • 200 $ thousand for example in real estate
  • 200 $ thousand to buy bitcoins
  • 100 $ thousand to buy altcoins (ex: etherium)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2017, 02:56:58 PM
I believe your best and safest investment of this huge amount will be simply Bitcoin. This is the first and most powerful crypto currency so far, and it is having the price increasing smoothly since its creation.
So go ahead and buy bitcoins with your fiat, you will not regret it, in my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
August 20, 2017, 02:48:27 PM
I think you should invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long time to gain more income and it will also multiply your capital. In addition to that, you should also try to buy some altcoin in trading market and also hold because there is a possibility that the price of that altcoin will increase in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 20, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Wow, that's huge. I think you need a manager. You can invest in ethereum or ripple. These two coins are the best for investment I think.
I really didn't want to comment on this thread until I saw this post...Ripple?

Are you serious? Gosh! Is that even a coin? I won't even touch that with a long pole. You may want to advise him to invest in dogecoins instead...Lol. No, both are same. OP, in case you still haven't found what you want to invest on I will suggest you look into this new coin: Binance. It should be a nice buy. You can split between waves, Lisk, bitconnect and binance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 18, 2017, 06:34:31 PM
I am shocked at the level of terrible amateur level advice in this thread. It is 100% useless

Probably right now with Crypto currencies at a peak is to invest in performing insect circuses. A good flea circus can generate revenues of over 1000x initial investment given a wealthy crowd and good promotion

Other great investments are:
1) fucking useless blue chip companies/monopolies that hire 100% retards that have no idea what they are doing
2) Shitty scam ICOs run by fly by night chancers that are only interesed in the exit plan
3) pre used condoms from a monkey zoo

For a monkey zoo a good investment would be also feces. They like to through it in the face of their brothers and sisters. And they eat it. Yes, they eat feces. Can you believe it? feces ! Excrements! Nasty!

Thank you for you high quality contribution to this otherwise moribund thread.

Zoos can be an excellent place to find superb investment opportunities
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 04:12:36 PM
I am shocked at the level of terrible amateur level advice in this thread. It is 100% useless

Probably right now with Crypto currencies at a peak is to invest in performing insect circuses. A good flea circus can generate revenues of over 1000x initial investment given a wealthy crowd and good promotion

Other great investments are:
1) fucking useless blue chip companies/monopolies that hire 100% retards that have no idea what they are doing
2) Shitty scam ICOs run by fly by night chancers that are only interesed in the exit plan
3) pre used condoms from a monkey zoo

For a monkey zoo a good investment would be also feces. They like to through it in the face of their brothers and sisters. And they eat it. Yes, they eat feces. Can you believe it? feces ! Excrements! Nasty!
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
August 18, 2017, 03:59:41 PM
Deffinetly such ammount of money i would invest in projects with stable positions and with huge potential, such as WAVES, ETH, Bitcoin, BCH. Their are developng really good and as for bitcoin it grows steadly year by year.
Pages:
Jump to: