Pages:
Author

Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ? - page 2. (Read 19391 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
You are a newbie so I suggest to read first here in forum to learn new things about cryptocurrency. It is very difficult to invest your money on the things you don't have an idea.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 10:34:42 PM
$50 is good enough for beginner to start learn of crypto.
I suggest you to invest or buy of dogecoin, dogecoin is low risk and the price is stable enough.
For me $50 is really okay for all the newbie in investing, and $50 is a good amount to start in investing with some altcoins that has a cheap price, or an altcoin that the price is under $1 and i believe investing your $50 to tron or verge is can really help you to have a good amount of money.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 06:50:14 PM
$50 is a very low money to start in investing. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign and you can earn a small amount of bitcoin or just go in the trading but in trading there is a high risk.

Sorry, but I beg to differ, I don't think there is any low amount in trading. One can even make 100X profits even with the amount like $1, $5 or $10. It's less about how much money the investor has and more about how he use his skills. I have seen that some people have ruined their thousands of dollars in scam coins and on the other hand some people made multifold profits on their investments.
But to me I think the invested amount play an important role. if you have invested a good amount of money then there are more chances to get profit it can also reduce the chances  of your losing money.
The amount of investment can really reduce the risk since we can apply many kind of our strategy. With limited capital we only can apply for limited strategy so i would prefer to choose very high risk and high return if i have $50. Its small for me but it can turn into more than $1000 if we can choose good one and of course we need lucky too.
Activity: 378
May 05, 2018, 06:46:48 PM
You can try some newly finish ICO now usualy almost all of the tokens and coins after they finish ico almost all of them goes down even under the ICO price i think your 50$ is already enough to buy more tokens and hold.
Well you can invest your $50 to some altcoins that has a very low price just like the babb token, Mwat and ripple, i am sure investing your $50 in this 3coins can help you to earn a good profit, and offcourse to earn a good profit with crypto you should know how to hold for long term.
Activity: 122
May 05, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
For the crypto market, you can invest any amount you want, in any coin and anywhere. However, for only $ 50 I think you will earn a very small profit and the fee you pay for your transactions is not too small for the money you spend. I think you should save a lot more money. But the decision is still up to you, it is important to know how to make the transaction.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
you can  invest in whatever you want, you just need the account in the exchange. surely investing with 50$ which is possible completely;however, the profit you can get from your transactions  maybe  not large as you think. though trading or not that's your decision, you should think throughly because you must pay the fee for  you transactions. with the current price, it's not small.
Very small to invest 50$. People are older than small. It does not invest you, start trading. Investing profits will get much more by trading.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
May 05, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
Do not worry about your investment funds. I have read many stories of successful people on the internet and the lesson is not to miss any opportunity to make a profit from the smallest things. In my opinion, for $ 50, wait for the XRP's shift signal. It fits into your fundraising and moving trends more effectively to find profits before you think of ETH or BTC.

But the bad thing in this situation is all the things you've read are coming from internet which are the most unreliable source because people can say anything in the internet and they actually don't have to prove it right or wrong.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
May 05, 2018, 03:53:16 PM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
Invest in any Altcoins, You can buy a lot of low price coins.....  Grin
Activity: 40
May 05, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
Invest in books and learning materials. That way, you'll than yourself in the future.
Activity: 132
May 05, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
Do not worry about your investment funds. I have read many stories of successful people on the internet and the lesson is not to miss any opportunity to make a profit from the smallest things. In my opinion, for $ 50, wait for the XRP's shift signal. It fits into your fundraising and moving trends more effectively to find profits before you think of ETH or BTC.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
you can  invest in whatever you want, you just need the account in the exchange. surely investing with 50$ which is possible completely;however, the profit you can get from your transactions  maybe  not large as you think. though trading or not that's your decision, you should think throughly because you must pay the fee for  you transactions. with the current price, it's not small.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 05, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
I can say that $50 is enough to start cryptocurrency trading. There are many people who are becoming reach even their investment is only small. If you have good trading skills, I am sure that you can easily increase your investment.
Of course it is enough to start trading but we will need a very reasonable choice then a long time to wait for a big profit to appear, even when we have good skills, this too can not change too many things in the market too much potential risk, I do not know whether this is worth the other person or not. But for me, I think is not worthy because the capital is too small, it makes us not have many options, the profitability will be limited while the time we spend on this is too much, using $50 to spend on personal expenses is still better than investing
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 05, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
Just choose exchanger that direct to your country, why? If you earn it, you can sell them to your FIAT. I supported you, everything big came from small things, if the other members said that small amount gets a small profit of course it's true, but I think it's good for your training. If you lose your money it's not that hurt if you invest a lot of money. Keep fighting (I'm also started with a small amount just like you and still hold it because I bought when the price high  Grin)
Activity: 476
May 05, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
There are only few investment that you can make through the use of your $50. You can't do mining because it requires a big capital. I think the most suitable investment that you can do is trading but do not expect that you can earn big amount of money because your investment is not big.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
May 05, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
It’s the best option for a newbie to start trading with the small amount and learn crypto trading first and after that invest, big amount because of you invests big in the start and loose while learning then you will have nothing to start again.
I suggest you to invest it in altcoins as your starting point since even you aim to buy bitcoin seems your budget or savings couldn't yet afford bitcoin though it is in low price. Better to try to invest it in aktcoins like ripple and ethereum since this two altcoin has a good status too in the market and also good coin to trade off too.
Activity: 124
May 05, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
If I had $ 50 then I would think I would find good ICO projects to invest in, since investing in ICO projects would bring me much profit. But few projects accept when you only buy them for $ 50. I am sorry so you need more capital to buy 0.1 ETH to invest in ICO.
Activity: 197
May 05, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Honestly, $50 is a very small amount to start investing into crypto with but it is still doable.  Due to the volatility of crypto i think you could make serious money if you make a few lucky trades with some cheap volatile altcoins.  If I were you i would convert that $50 into btc and send it over to poloniex and begin trading.

I also think the same. Here $50 is a small amount and if you will invest this, you should find satoshi coins. You can’t buy expensive ones. If you get expensive ones, it doesn’t work for you.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 09:07:17 AM
Such small money can not do anything in the Crypto market. I think you take $ 50 to drink coffee and sleep would be better off joining Crypto. That is my joke, you can participate in free tokens in many ways.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 05, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Honestly, $50 is a very small amount to start investing into crypto with but it is still doable.  Due to the volatility of crypto i think you could make serious money if you make a few lucky trades with some cheap volatile altcoins.  If I were you i would convert that $50 into btc and send it over to poloniex and begin trading.
Your capital is very small amount to invest in crypto where it has a possibility to loss because prices is so volatile and we can't expect what will happen due to the unpredictable market but in daily trading for sure it has a chances to get quick profit as we have a great strategies and presence of mind in such situation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Pages:
Jump to: