Pages:
Author

Topic: I have about 50$ where to invest ? - page 3. (Read 19391 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 05, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
For $50 I would suggest you to buy some altcoin that have normal price , around $1 because there is possibility to rise in future. Someone suggest you to buy DOGE , I personally will avoid to invest in Doge because it is long time on market and many people just dump him. If you have time check Phore , it's good project.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 07:32:39 AM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

I made some searches but don't know where to start ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
I can say that $50 is enough to start cryptocurrency trading. There are many people who are becoming reach even their investment is only small. If you have good trading skills, I am sure that you can easily increase your investment.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
it is a very small amount to trade but do not worry, you can still trade in altcoins that have very low values like doge and ADA
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
I just make research about ZEBI, and this coins still undervalued because just listed in the market and has big potential to keep grow, ZEBI called the Ethereum India and in fundamental is strong. You can put your money in to it and hold it a few month, the current price already 4 times form ICO price and  could be continously going up . This coin at the moment just listed in 2 small exchange, and the price will be moon when listed in bigger exchange.
Activity: 81
May 05, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
Throw it into a random altcoin and hodl it until it rises.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 05, 2018, 12:58:40 AM
Hello;

I'm new in bitcoin and like to start investing on it .. I have about 50$ and want a good company to invest on it ..

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot
Why not try to buy Trade.io token,this is one good project and today its on their beta launch now so it means the project has a future,why not check by yourself and for you to find out..

Many of advices here sure in favor of the token they are holding or supporting but this one is better for me,as i watched this since the ico launches until now
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
You could save or accumulate more money before you invest but if you really wanted to put it into investment then you could try buying some cheap coins and also trying to trade even if you have a small amount atleast you could earn a little bit of knowledge and experience in trading.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
Hmm. since this is a trading section, I suggest start studying basics in chart (chart formations, support and resistance,  candlestick reading) and to try your skills you might want to try trading simulation, good luck!
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 08:18:01 PM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

i started to invest 2weeks ago by 40$ but before i start my trading first thing i do is search for the better platform that suits my needs.
after many readings, i decided to put my funds and just chose 1 altcoin. for now i hold the coin in my platform wallet and plan to hold it for a long time. i bought the coin at .28$ and my target withdrawal is at 50$ up to 100$ if lucky to reach the value of that coin... this is a long wait but im ready to wait.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:37:48 PM
I'm not finding any situation unable to find a good option for my small investments . Yes, with the bitcoin am always finding myself secure. My default preference always goes with bitcoin investments regardless of how much I do get at that times.
Activity: 293
April 22, 2018, 04:14:51 PM
Don't think that this amount of money will be sufficient but you should check out the training trading programes, which contain the tutorials for those who are going to invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
It’s the best option for a newbie to start trading with the small amount and learn crypto trading first and after that invest, big amount because of you invests big in the start and loose while learning then you will have nothing to start again.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

Buy inexpensive coins from the first page of the https://coinmarketcap.com. Choose those who are down and are only beginning to grow up. ADA , XML andBNB it's a good choise
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
Obviously 50$ is not enough to make a good investment.But If you have skills for trading then you can earn good profit from it.And you can also try your luck by doing gambling.Gambling depends on only your luck and it's very risky.But some people may become rich by gambling.
Activity: 545
April 22, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
I suppose you don`t have a lot of money. Take your profit regularly, small account will not survive during bear market. Only after having proper amount of money you can open long positions.   
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 22, 2018, 12:43:13 PM
Hello;

Can anyone help me ?!

Thanks alot

$50 is very small amount to invest in crypto currencies. I highly advice you to avoid investing in any 'company' online, because most of this sites are just scam ponzi schemes. Convert your 50$ into BTC or Ethereum, and keep holding it and work in this forum to get more and keep collecting your BTC until you get good amount and until the price go up highly.
Activity: 448
April 22, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
$50 is actually a very small amount for investment. Grin
Yet I suggest you If you want to invest it then buy some chap rate coin like RDD or XVG or other.Remember it, don't expect getting big returns from your small investment.you can get return small and small.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 22, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
$50 is not a bad starting capital for trading. Try to trade in Binance, it is easy to understand their platform good interface but before you start much better if you watch and learn some tips on youtube with regards to trading.
Activity: 95
April 22, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
Better dig up some more money. And these 50 dollars to invest in top cryptocurrencies - in bitcoin, Ethereum.
Docopy to at least $ 500, then it is possible to invest in several currencies.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
April 22, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Honestly speaking, 50$ is not an up to the mark for this purpose. I think you can some coins through this amount of dollars but you can't be satisfied by this step. because you will get a very tiny amount of return that will make anger at the end of the day.
So try to sum up some amount of money and put these amount of together as an investment. I think then you will be satisfied in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: