Pages:
Author

Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold? - page 40. (Read 4791 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I consider that now it is necessary to sell all received tokens as soon as they came to you to a purse.
If only you are not sure for all hundred percent that etot the coin will make you to the rich. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
That is simple, just sell them when you feel enough to get money from current price, don't be greedy which is can make you lost them. If that tokens you're holding still have no exchange to cash out them then it will be better if you hold it. Also you must know-well about the project, then decide your next step, bro.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Should sell it before it's too late. All the tokens fall by the market too bad, Companies lie to you not panic sell cause the price lower. Sell and buy better altcoin and hold
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
The question here should be, from the debate you stated above (price will go and price won't go up), to you as a person, what do you think about the project?

Do you see any future in these project?
If yes, hodl and if no, sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
That depends on their devs and the benefits of the tokens. Also is interesting, on wich markets your tokens are listed. Study additionally on a time of around ne or two years.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

How much is the token worth in $$$, because recently, bounty tokens are not profitable at all. I will advice you to study the project whitepaper and always monitor the telegram community. See if the project dev are making progress and updating the community about what is happening, if not then it is better to sell and use the money to buy some establish coin.
Activity: 223
I am a bounty hinter as well and I can tell you that I hold up to 80% of my bounty rewards except for some cases where the project does not seem to have a future or I am in need of quick cash. I will not advise you to totally agree with experts and sell your tokens which you might regret later. Try as most as possible to see how realistic is the claims of the company concerning the price. Be wise.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Of course the developers will say that the price will raise, in the other hand that "experts" that say that it wont go higher maybe are big whales that want people like you to dump so they can buy that cheap tokens, you have to be really careful in this choice that you have to make, I cant help you more because I dont know which token are you talking about, good luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have experienced it. I did hold my coins until the coins that I have drops to about a ten times below the ICO price. It was really not good to see and many got disappointed and they are yelling that these are scams, yet I was not actually considering them as one as I know their hard work. The team did their best but the market was just not so favorable for now. On the other hand there are also coins that have increased in value which I think succeeds in promoting their coins. So I think it is a matter of researching and analyzing when to sell your coins. But I would suggest if you really need it then sell it, if not so important then help the team by holding it.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

For a start you have to remember what it is impossible to trust completely the words of the company or the words of experts. They can be interested that you held or sold the coins. Try to analyse work of team of the project, all pluses and minuses of a product. On it a lot of time will leave, but in the future it will be easier for you to be defined that to do with the received coins.
Activity: 74

I think you must learn to determine decisions by examining the potential of the project. Other people do not know about the project you are following and it is ignored. The decision based on the examination itself is better than the result of asking anyone who doesn't care about what you get.
Activity: 199
with the current situation in the market, it is better to hold and not sell the received tokens.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co

You can reveal the token name so that those here who know one thing or the other can make contributions to your request. I have a great number of tokens I hold too. Some of them I bought at exchanges and some I got through airdrops and bounties. Nevertheless, some of them have turned worthless at this period.
Activity: 200
First of all, you need to research your tokens, if they are bad - sell them. If they are good coins - I recommend you to hold them for a long term, because the price will go higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Actually you need to decide whather sell or hold because no one knows what will happen to that tokens if they know that secret they will invest  on it  and will become a millionaire in no time.

Plus one to this you should think many times what to sell or hold because nobody knows when is the market rises or falling.. you should be wise on where to invest. Or when to sell your tokens to gain more profits.
Activity: 112

The choice will really depend on you, if i may ask you, what do you think about the tokens? if you believe in the project and you think that the price will go high then you can hold the tokens, if not then you can sell off and invest in other coins.
Activity: 532
Since you get your token from bounty...  Maybe you should since you have nothing to loss....  Before you can hold you yourself should ask this question yourself is the coin worth holding and also look at the selling and buying price if it has strong buy order maybe you should try holding but if not sell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
That's great, I'm glad you got paid off. In my opinion, wait a little to see where the tokens are expected to be in the next weeks or so and if you expect the tokens to get higher than hold otherwise sell.
Activity: 184
I will not advise anyone to sell coins now unless the coins lack prospect.... The market is bearish now and it's better to hold if you are sure the coin is good, selling good coin now will surely leads to regret when the train is moving again and you won't be able to turn back the hand of time, best thing is to hodl and monitor the movement on the curve
Activity: 602
Merit: 111

Don't be too greedy just sell all of your tokens for money because many tokens will get dumoed soon after the exchange listed that coin.So you will get better price if you sold early.
Pages:
Jump to: