Pages:
Author

Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision? - page 3. (Read 1944 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
The quickest and easiest way is just buy a trusted token fore-say BNB, ETH, XRP etc.
If someone wants to invest most of their money in crypto, then the thing they have to consider is risk. Crypto prices have never been stable and continue to fluctuate and potential investor should know about this. Also dont choose altcoin or investment asset randomly without doing a good analysis, because investing is only done with capital and expectation then I dont think its different from gambling.

If the purpose of an investment is to make a profit, then knowledge and analysis are things that investor must have. Always pay attention to the security of the wallet, the security of the exchange, and the security of your capital if you really want to become an investor.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.
Thanks 

Be assure that you will get different replies from forum users and must use your discretion in choosing your coin to invest into. Into the world investment I have been succeeding because of my carefulness while chosen the coin I intended to make my investment, one thing I used to look is the project development and their team seriousness towards growing the project as planned through their road map. This has helped me so well that, I made some good profits from almost all my investment. The last investment I made was with KAVA and have made some good profits
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
The quickest and easiest way is just buy a trusted token fore-say BNB, ETH, XRP etc. this is some of the tokens that you can just buy and hold it and hope for the best. Yeah doesn't it seem risky? Just based on luck? Well, maybe both. But always remember the moment you take a step in cryptocurrency you have to always take risks no matter what you are doing, But be very cautious on investing your money. Do your research, ask a friend. Because there are more projects than you think are just scams or "Ponzi schemes" which can lure people especially when they tend to be a little greedy.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
If you have funds, then I have a suggestion for you that first of all you should invest half of your funds in BTC and BNT and Ripple. Again I would like to suggest you invest for some top traded like Dogecoin, IOTA etc and invest in the crypto which prices are below $0.01 Like CAPP, Datum, DBC etc. and the high trading volume crypto.
the most favorable condition in the long term right now in my opinion is a ripple. look at current prices, and the comparison is a few months ago. very far, and we can bet for this asset when improvements occur then it can give us a sizable profit.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
If you have funds, then I have a suggestion for you that first of all you should invest half of your funds in BTC and BNT and Ripple. Again I would like to suggest you invest for some top traded like Dogecoin, IOTA etc and invest in the crypto which prices are below $0.01 Like CAPP, Datum, DBC etc. and the high trading volume crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
You are looking for a sincere advice to invest on which coin in a public forum is a bad choice at first then new coins have less success rate compared to the old existing high marketcap coins so make sure that you invest your funds on coin like bitcoin heavily then move to random shitcoins.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Invest according to your research. Never follow the opinions of others because it will make you lose, learn the top altcoins in this market and invest in them. You will minimize the risk of losses in this market with the leading altcoins and also easily get more profits.
Well it's not always happen especially some known projects were not developing too much now or slow in their development though it is less risky to do. It is better to invest in Bitcoin still and trade it accordingly and invest some in real business that really suits your interest. Now we need a sure profit, with hardwork and perseverance we can study trading or having a quality business depending on your skills and understanding.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Invest according to your research. Never follow the opinions of others because it will make you lose, learn the top altcoins in this market and invest in them. You will minimize the risk of losses in this market with the leading altcoins and also easily get more profits.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
To be sincere the best place to look for good coins to invest now is mostly in top 20 in coinmarketcap, the reason is, they are the coins that are already developed, have good team thus will give little or no stress and worry. However, to say a thing or two, the first thing to look at when investing is the team and their level of expertise so far and if their experience is reflecting on the project. That is, if there is no legit working products, don't bother with such project. Another is if their community members are fully supportive or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Centric Foundation? It seems that I haven't heard of it before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for? Can you elaborate?

Centric is the world's first dual-cryptocurrency payment network. Its innovative and unique concept is engineered to achieve breakthrough as a reliable form of payment. But better Google
Activity: 112
No, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Centric Foundation. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field

Centric Foundation? It seems that I haven't heard of it before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for? Can you elaborate?
Evening. Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several solutions that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?

No, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Centric Foundation. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field
Strategy definitely makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value.

Evening. Absolutely so and I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several solutions that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?
Strategy definitely makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, innovative, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
You have to decide what level of investment you're going into, whether its a long term or short term investment then secondly You start by carrying out some sort of research on the projects you're willing to invest in. Look into the project roadmap, what have they achieved, what is the vibe in their community, are members happy and enthusiastic about the project?
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
There are many sites and crypto reviews that offer a lot of recommendations about crypto to invest. But don't trust your investment from the suggestions of others but instead, gather as much information and rely on your own research about the potential of a project and its ecosystem.

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Always invest what you are prepare to lose - if you make bad decision - loss is than what you expected to lose, if you pick good project and make profit, its like you win in bet - happy times.

Big coins are not sure profit, try to find relatively new coin , deployed in last year or two, with stable price and launched products - usability cases. I found one 3 months ago, and i am sorry that i am not there from start.

https://imgur.com/a/qFIjyBJ

Good luck !

hi Marco Filipe Salgueiro Pereira from portugal

i still get 3 btc from you , alot of people you scammed.
with your coin secretcoin (scrt) you scammed alot of people also with btcpop.

copper member

How to earn 70% per month with AlysDax?
Example:
you buy  10 000 XRP which 0.14 $ for 1400 $
Invest 10 000 XRP in AlysDax
In 30 days you  get 12 400 XRP
Sell 12 400 XRP for 0.19 $
Get 2365 $
CALCULATION 
invested 1400$
received 2365 $ = 965$ profit in 30 days
This is 70%
AlysDax is a limitless opportunity of money making
Join (https://alysdax.com/) now!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
for now, try to find tokens that feel you can make a fortune. however, each person has their own way of making decisions, from those who are very risky, to those who have no risk. for now, I can only suggest for you top crypto, such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, and coins that are in the row.
however, the coins I mentioned have a small risk compared to other coins. maybe you can choose a coin below that, but the risk you can face alone. try to make your own research.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

There are already many coins indeed, it often makes people confuse to decide what coin to buy.
But we should invest on coin that have project developments and the products used by their users.
Otherwise, the coin value won't be rising in the future and will become shit coin
Pages:
Jump to: