Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 28. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What Is MarineCoin?
You were inclined to think that Marinecoin.in was developed yesterday.
 Its development kicked off in earnest in 2013 when an anonymous group from an unmentioned private
 school came up with the original core,
 and its roadmap has been an interesting one. In 2014, MTC was briefly the most valuable coin in the market,
 ahead of Bitcoin and Ripple.I will regularly follow this project on website: https://marineco.in/
Today, this blockchain-based and open-source scripting code makes it an excellent choice.
 It offers time-tested blockchain technology as well as a user-friendly and rebranded source code which is used by ardent developers.
 Basically, what it offers is a free ICO that foster seed community.
MarineCoin AI Machine To Crypto Machine Payments Benefits
The greatest feature of this platform is its super-fast blockchain. It is 500 times faster than that of Bitcoin,
 and right above it by default power-saver mode, you can speed up by 100 more times.A Network That's Incredibly Resilient From Attacks
Knew no attacks that will disable the operation and get corrupted. Its developers update the network regularly.
MarineCoin MTC ICO Details .I have received 450000 MTC tokens free at https://marineco.in/ico
thank all
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Here are the coins that I am holding as of now.

BTC
ETH
NEO
OMG

I'm planning to hold these coins until the end of the year or hold until next year. I also plan to buy more of these coins while it's price is a little down. The coins are starting to recover and I'm excited on the amount it will reach.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
It is sad to say that I hold some coins now that almost 50% loses
Dashcoin
Aion
Ripple
Ccore

Only thing that I do is to HODL this coin and wait for the pump up price because
I believe all can recover and exceed to its normal price soon...
Activity: 168
ETH
BTC
XVG
CTR
STEEM
Activity: 46
I basically hold them all, but here are my faves :

- LTC

- NEO

- ETC

- BTC

- XRP (no, i'm joking about this one Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I have a big list, but here are the top 5 altcoins for me:
-Waves
-Stratis
-neo
-wings
-snt
I plan to hold them for 1-2 years. Cool
Activity: 29
Basically Nextcoin (NXT) and Ardor. I'm not quite sure what to do with those Ardor childchains like IGNIS tough.
Activity: 42
But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I've held some eth a few months ago whose price dropped dramatically but now it's getting better again and I have not sold it until the price is really profitable for me
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I keep bitcoin, etherium, universa, datum, qtum for a long time. at least 1 year.
also  i wanna  buy vechain
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I am still holding my;

Golem

Siacoin

Verge

Dogecoin

Lisk

Ripple

I had to Exchange them with bitcoin last month but i made a huge mistake and i didn't..
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
Here is my HODL list:

1. ADA
2. XLM
3. INS
4. XVG
5. TRON
6. XRP

i will hodl these coins to end of the year. (if i have profit )
my only regret is XRP, but i have to HODL it too because i have a big loss on ripple  Cheesy
Activity: 14
I have:
- ETH
- Monero
- Dash
- XPR
- Substratum
All approximately two months. Will sell only when there will be a profit (not soon).
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Good thread, can get a lot of information.
We can see the holding coin strategy of many people,
and can compare how good the coin we hold today.
If there are wrong choices and methods, can imitate
the methods of others that are most appropriate and more profitable.
Also reduce the level of uncertainty in choosing an alternative,
to manage and decision making for hold coin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I will not write about the coin I'm going to keep. Now it falls in price, waiting for purchase. If I write, there will be a pump  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I just hold DAT coin, and I hope DAT coin will rise its price to $ 1 or even more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello!I holding better betting(betr) its good betting project with nice advisers,team high potencial to grow up,becose they advertising good and take in all blockchain conferences,now is good rising in value.Btw they finish betting platform on June for world fifa cup i think this sound good..other hodl token is hive(hvn)like populous only with small marketcap they have good potential too.
Activity: 21
 Smiley Hey All Friends Today I have a big event in 2018 dedicated to you !
Today, i am so happy! I have found a awesome ICO AND AIRDROP PROJECT yet!
And i really want to show you now.
I have received my free coin in a few minutes. So fast. It's 450000 MTC . All is free.
I think you will say that i lie. But i swear. I have received them and deposited them to trading platform.
It all happened in a snap. I don't know more words to talk about that. SO AWESOME!
You should try join it to get MTC free.
You want to get some MTC free, you just need sign up this site http://marineco.in/ico .
Then you have to login
and do some tasks to get your free coin. It's so easy and fast. Don't miss my suggestion.
I think the MTC will be have the price higher than bitcoin.
Marinecoin was the first and only crypto-currency that ever surpassed Bitcoin in market capitalization in 2014, reaching number 1 spot.
 Even though briefly, it was historic. Do not leave a base or not join it we you for you you are best best for you
Join the Marinecoin community with your facebook account to find out more about what we are planning next.
Also, do not forget to apply for your 450.000 MTC Free ICO offer, already traded around $20 a chunk on Marinecoin's exchange.
Don't miss this opportunity, apply now.
Thank all friend ! Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I am holding altcoin CHSB and BETR, and now BETR prices are rising even though CHSB prices are down ( make me loss ) but I am sure someday the CHSB price will increase again and will give me a profit.
Activity: 132
eth, xrp and some bitcoin for now. looking to buy more during the next crash.
Pages:
Jump to: