Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 29. (Read 6736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
 I've been holding Waves for some time now. I also have good hopes for my Cardano and Rebl.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
At the moment, I have some promising coins; most hold in the BTC as well as a small share in ETH, everything else I have in the coins that I sell in the near future, I am now waiting for the growth of the market
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I am holding vechain
There are still big announcements coming up short term and the price has been suppressed so kuch that it has to move at some point...
Really move.

Same goes for oysterpearl , airdrop coming up working product , token burn incoming i see some nice gains here
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Here's my list of long-term perspective coins
1. ETH
3. OMG
4. DADI
5.  GBX
6. BTW
I will holding these coins for 1-2 years. Very good prospects.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I'm holding DRGN to 200$, its from Disney!
It went 100x in December massive bull run too.
And of course ETH for its massive community.
Burst for its active developers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
I am holding all my coins INS,CIRCLE,GSC, because this is not yet the time to sell them. I am waiting for a perfect time to sell all of them in a good price and good conditions in the market.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Blockport, currently my fave and I have full trust it will go upto10x-20x by this this year.
Other good tokens are POLY, KCS.

I never heard that coins. Are you sure to they can make 10-20x? 10-20x with little known coins is not very difficult. If you are lucky and project looks good you can really make a big profit Smiley
Activity: 13
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I am BIAS for all the coins related to POT. THC and POT. Since they are already legalized in Canada.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I am currently holding bitcoin, ethereum, sonm, bitclave. I also plan to add some Waves to my portfolio.
I think sonm and bitclave are very innovative projects and community will realize their true potential.
Activity: 182
So simple the topic is, write here a list of your holding coins and maybe how long you hold each coin until yet!

I hold these coins :
-ETH
-BTC
-Ripple
-NANO
-Neblio
-ATLANT

i think those coins will reach its peak soon, it takes time, we just need to be patient until the time is right to sell them.
Activity: 126

I'm holding Ripple,ETH,IOTA,NANO,and AUTO for now.
I think i should invest on more another altcoins, i prefer to buy some BTC again, but still waiting until the price is falling again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Blockport, currently my fave and I have full trust it will go upto10x-20x by this this year.
Other good tokens are POLY, KCS.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I am just holding some alt-coins and some small amount of Bitcoin.
 - Bitcoin       (BTC)
 - Ethereum   (ETH)
 - Minexcoin   (MNX)
 - Accelerator (ACC)
 - Blockport Token (BPT) From Airdrop
 And some Airdrops that I don't know if they already have some value .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
For now i only fews,and those are

Zap
Utt
Tio
Ltc
Eth
Btc

This are the coins who remains in my folio after the huge dip of january and febuary..though im planning to add some other in few weeks if market stabilizes
Activity: 224
I'm holder of XRP, ETH and Neo as my save investments.
For ICOs I'm currently holding WePower and MWAT since I think that those are quite interesting energy projects in the upcoming months/years with good potential.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 793
I HOLD: BTC, ETH, XRP.
Activity: 386
The only I have is token, I earn FDX and CHSB, I'm planning to hold this two token until the price will increase, maybe it takes for 6 to 8 months, as long as the price was stable in low price I keep on holding it.
Activity: 70
I'm holding BTC, ETN and VLB now.
BTC - will grow anyway
ETN - I'm mining it (also with mobile miner)
VLB - just like this project (autos + blockchain).  One of its co-founders, Oskar Hartman launched the projects Carfix and Carprice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com

In addition to bitcoin I have Neo and Ripple I keep it since early January 2018. I held them because I see existence strong support for them. Neo is strongly supported by the Chinese government and the enthusiasm of its citizens is very high while Ripple gets full support from leading bank such as Japan and Saudi Arabia.
Pages:
Jump to: