Pages:
Author

Topic: I HOLD this: ----> post your holding coins! - page 27. (Read 6736 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Rebl,Btw,Cmos,aura,linda,campuscoin

The most i hold are campuscoin:

The CampusCoin Project aims to facilitate the economic transition to the blockchain with user-friendly applications and crypto-education.

As blockchain technology sweeps the global economy, the CampusCoin Project is at the forefront of the crypto revolution. As part of our mission, we are spreading awareness of the benefits and uses of digital money and educating people about the blockchain and how to use the technology.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
I do not have much money so I just hold ETH. Hope it's on the moon soon
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I did not hold a lot of coins. Trying to always change my blockfolio. But my stable top alts to longterm are:
-BTC
-ETH
-NEO
-ADA
-WanChain
I plan to hold them for at least 1 year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Electroneum, Monero, Pareto Network, Wepower, Ins Ecosystem
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am holding for long eth, mgo, wrc, ins and edo. These are really the best and has the potential coins for me which could go triple or more than this year. I am certain in these coins because they have a good project.
i am also storing and hodl bitcoin, ethereum, crypterium and titanium,
hopefully the results can be nice in the middle of this year
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I will hold LHCoin. That project from Forex Broker trading.
Few days ago they launch Beta Version platform, and in august will go Official.
Listing will be on Poloniex,Bittrex,HitBTC.
Look at this one.
Activity: 93
I dont have a lotof because i dont have a lot of money to buy  Tongue so here s my list:
CTX
ICX
REAL
SVD
I have a little from ICX and CTX because their prices from up they fell down ppretty quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I am holding for long eth, mgo, wrc, ins and edo. These are really the best and has the potential coins for me which could go triple or more than this year. I am certain in these coins because they have a good project.
Activity: 17
Activity: 504
ETH - BTC - Monero - Wepower - INS and ICON
these coins will change your future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Isnt universa just another mcafee hypecoin?
copper member
Activity: 42
HODL XMR and STR  Cry
Activity: 194
I'm holding Ethereum, Universa, Ripple, Bitcoin, Nuls and Monero.
I try to hold them at least for 6/8 months, that's how I like to do, I don't wanna be greedy and sell everything with the first positive fluctuation that I notice
Activity: 35
I have Ethereum and bitcoin in my wallet, but it's not that big amount if I will compare to it to anyone's wallet. It sounds funny because I don't have a huge amount of money, but the good thing is, I have the courage to earn those coins. I tried to trade before because I just want to experience it and I saw in my account in yobit.net that I have smart coins which I really don't have any idea where it comes from and its value in the crypto world
You need to do your Research on an investment prior to jumping in. FOMO will get you if not. everything about the project needs to be considered including how active the developers are meeting road map, posting news, getting issues resolved, and where is the potential for the coin or token you are about to put you hard earned money behind. if they don't meet these criteria put your money elsewhere.  Cheesy
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
nCash (Nucleus Vision)

All the way into 2019 (see its exciting milestones laid out), where it will explode..

https://nucleus.vision/
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I have Ethereum and bitcoin in my wallet, but it's not that big amount if I will compare to it to anyone's wallet. It sounds funny because I don't have a huge amount of money, but the good thing is, I have the courage to earn those coins. I tried to trade before because I just want to experience it and I saw in my account in yobit.net that I have smart coins which I really don't have any idea where it comes from and its value in the crypto world
Activity: 294
I hold many different coin now with different portfolio, this is my list: ETH, BTC, NEO, BURST, XRP, XMR, STRAT, WAVES, ARDR, EOS, ZRX.
I Hold it a few month and then sell it and continue to buy back at lower price. This is my plan to maximize the profit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 231
I hold many coins, I think that I would have a lot of source of income. So I won't put all my money in one coins. I Hold : ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, XLM and few more coins.
Activity: 36
HTML is best at this time. After 1 or 2 years, maybe you can become millionare
Activity: 35
I AM HODL!

ECA (Electra)---  https://electraproject.org

PHO (Photon)---  https://www.photoncc.com

$PAC (Paccoin)--- https://paccoin.net

BTC BTC = $ No need for explanation on this one!
Pages:
Jump to: