Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 2. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
Although there are many successful projects and profitable for investors but at the same time in the cryptocurrency market too many ICO projects are too bad. Choosing a good ICO project and investing in this time is not easy. I advise investors to allocate reasonable capital to invest and limit the risk of their money. ICOs are a great way of earning income, however, have to be very cautious about what you put your money into, as there are possibilities of making. In my opinion, investing in the top altcoins is much better than investing in ICOs. Because I think it would be a mistake that not having some reliable top coins. Just always do research before entering some investment and always remember that Invest only you can afford to lose and don's all your eggs in just one basket.
What do you think of stos?
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
Although there are many successful projects and profitable for investors but at the same time in the cryptocurrency market too many ICO projects are too bad. Choosing a good ICO project and investing in this time is not easy. I advise investors to allocate reasonable capital to invest and limit the risk of their money. ICOs are a great way of earning income, however, have to be very cautious about what you put your money into, as there are possibilities of making. In my opinion, investing in the top altcoins is much better than investing in ICOs. Because I think it would be a mistake that not having some reliable top coins. Just always do research before entering some investment and always remember that Invest only you can afford to lose and don's all your eggs in just one basket.
copper member
Activity: 270
September 13, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
Seeing a good ICO is not an easy job. See who joins the project is very important. One of the managers who often managed to handle the project was Sylon. But even though he has handled a project, it does not mean that the project that is always done will always succeed.

Moat of the people are scared because they have been scammed already.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
I only invest to ICO that dont required KYC because i dont want to give my information for possible scam projects. Based on my experience the most successful ICO are in the Retail Industry because of its large market capitalization. Now then im investing with Gemstra project because of its innovative solutions to improve the quality service of social selling by adopting blockchain technology they can improve the transaction process , cheaper cost of products by ung GMS Token and also a gamification rewards to promote good interaction within the community !
Activity: 46
September 12, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
ICOs are getting less secure and more hazardous. Dislike it was two or three years prior. As a novice simply contribute a little sum. One of the ICOs that I put resources into a couple of months back has gone path down in the rank in coinmarketcap. It's extremely dismal for the network.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
Investing only in such poets is very dangerous. Most ICOs are turned into scammers and do not pay the promised reward. I would invest some of the investment in popular coins.

You for sure have been scammed.  Cheesy Cheesy I ran through orbis  "poet" project and actually tested the wallet and it is not even close to any project that I have encounterd until now. Transfers instantly, purchase instant... don't run FUD if you didn't try it. Good luck for the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 12, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
Investing only in such poets is very dangerous. Most ICOs are turned into scammers and do not pay the promised reward. I would invest some of the investment in popular coins.
Activity: 81
September 12, 2018, 06:21:56 PM
it's not right to invest in ICO because most of them can simply steal your money and then you will be disappointed in this market, I think one has to somehow order those who steal money from others..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
September 12, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

If you are beginner I think investment in any project now is not good decision. Market is not good for invest now
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
It is very important to explore a good project. You need to be serious about investing in ICO, if you are in doubt, do not invest, because you will lose money
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

Exactly,I actually reviewd this project and he made a good first decision.
Activity: 93
September 12, 2018, 09:31:14 AM
It is very important to explore a good project. You need to be serious about investing in ICO, if you are in doubt, do not invest, because you will lose money
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 270
September 12, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
Nowadays STOs are the future in digital investment, you made a good choice.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
Investing in either any of the crypto currency or any of the project which is related to that of the ICOs is a very good thing to do and that this will surely help you in having some very good earning at the end of the day.
Activity: 217
September 12, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
Good choice.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
In these latter days, spreads more and more criticism towards ICOs and the need for changes in this area has become apparent. There are different opinions about the regulation of ICO, but I think that only the community of investors should determine the rules by which financing of new projects should be provided.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 01:00:33 PM
I think that's a good idea but it would be perfect when investing in a legit ICO, and you have to be extremely careful and apply DYOR before taking a decision
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
I think that in such a market it is very dangerous to invest all your money only in ico projects, think 100 times before using such a strategy
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
Investing in ICO today becomes a quest, in which there have been a lot of negative outcomes lately, which today very often only worsen the situation, but everything can be different, probably now it is only necessary to analyze and not rush to it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
Many people are same as you only in the ICOs are invest but i think you know about the scammer but when you don't know i suggest to you and to others be careful to other ico project scam check before you invest.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
It's really hard to identify and decide which ICO is to invest to with a good credential, as there are lots of scams !! However there are highly potential projects, too. Study and invest !!
Pages:
Jump to: