Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 4. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
If i were you, i dont prefer to invest in ICO because most of the investors who invested in ICO project are lossing big amount of capital because the tokens are dropping rapidly once it is listed in the exchange market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Investing in ICO is not bad, as long the ICO you are in is trustworthy. Better to diversify your investment to avoid fatal lose. At least if one of the assets fails you have still more.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 06, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
I will invest in ICOs as the reward might be higher than buying those Altcoins. But there are risk that we need to take if we invest in ICO as some of the are scam that might make you loss all your money. It is better to do research before you invest in ICO/
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Investing only in ICO projects is not worth it, because among all the projects on the market, only a small part does not go bankrupt, and even less show growth. If you are a beginner, start taking part in bounty campaigns, this will help you understand how the projects are organized by the ICO.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
ICOs look super lucrative but seriously dangerous. Reason being that most ICOs are scam. Many do not reach their target and even those that reach their target find great difficulties listing their token on exchange to commend trade. I would not advice investing in only into only ICOs. ou might want to distribute your money across all aspect of crypto investment.
Activity: 131
September 06, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
My first boom in this crypto market was via ICO, this market is full of luck and chances, while a lot may try to ignore and look down on this choice, It may eventually launch the capital that he will use to start  crypto fully, my first ICO I made over 1000% profit, not sure if that is realistic this time, but who knows, his choice might gain it
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
And are you going to keep investing only ICOs? Don't you think it's pretty risky? How much money did you lose at all? Don't you think that investing in BTC or ETH is better?
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 06, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
It's good project. When you invest in ico's you should be careful. Becase there is lot of scams and shitcoins. And Also do crypto trading and holding. These are the main parts of crypto. Then you can make good profits
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 06, 2018, 08:19:01 AM
You should be extremely careful when asking for advice here. Everyone will typically just shout out whatever bags they are holding. Easy for $500 to become $150 with a few bad trades. Good luck!

Hi Buddy, I think it's advisable to yield to this man's advice. As good as investment in ICO may be, it's wise also to study carefully, any project one will decide to invest in at a critical moment we are in d crypto world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 08:09:20 AM
If you analysis enough to really invest on ICOs then i feel you're doing a good job in creating profit with crypto. Some individuals area unit too afraid to try to to that as a result of the chance however they are doing not perceive simply} just ought to study that ICOs can create it and which can not.
Activity: 119
September 06, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
I prescribe putting resources into a current altcoin, and the best altcoin. like ethereum, neo, there, trx, that is better. since the current ICO normal value falls upon discharge in the market .. however, in the event that regardless you need to put resources into ICO. you ought to pick accurately. see the speculator, vision for what's to come. furthermore, on what field ICO has been led.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Yes, it is good to invest in ICO's because ICO's are good for investing now, simply because you will get a bonus token if you buy token on their pre ICO or in ICO. Also you pick a good ICO now because it has no KYC and country restrictions. Goodluck buddy, because i am starting investing now in an ICO.

And the price falls. Investors buy coins with a bonus of 40% -50%, and when the coin goes to the exchange they all sell = the price falls.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
The more land you explore, the roomier your chances of getting big results. The better your skills in choosing a program, the more land you will get for a good income. As long as crypto is still valuable, explore all the programs here, until you find a program that you can do well and produce optimal results.
Activity: 208
September 06, 2018, 04:13:28 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Yes, it is good to invest in ICO's because ICO's are good for investing now, simply because you will get a bonus token if you buy token on their pre ICO or in ICO. Also you pick a good ICO now because it has no KYC and country restrictions. Goodluck buddy, because i am starting investing now in an ICO.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 03:02:06 AM
Yes, i agree of your ICO investment its very promisingly token that i believe it hits up to the moon once the worth can presently to launch within the market. on behalf of me additionally best investment ICO of todays quarter i like to recommend you XYO Network that presently done developing during a blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
FinanceX is not your usual ICO. Pitching on a product rather than just an idea, FinanceX is a real-time automatic trading platform focusing on providing traders with fiat-to-coin trading pairs. ICO begins October 15 where investors will get the chnace to buy FNX tokens!
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
I got a companion that doing likewise as yours, and he is doing awesome. Putting resources into ico is to be sure awesome however becarefull picking ico . I think great ico right now that I might want to contribute is Romad, baltic. finance and opitoken. Romad appears to be encouraging for me cause they appears a strong group and they are committed to their undertaking and winning fourth on security shark tank. I do think to contribute on streamity, streamity is decentralized trades stage, appears genuine to contribute on trade cause crypto purchaser continue developing.
Activity: 146
September 06, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
I think it's risky to invest only in ICO. You can easily make a mistake and lose money. Or freeze for a long time. I had my money frozen for half a year while the market was falling and now I have a penny.
Activity: 189
September 06, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
That is dependably up to you mate. Nonetheless, be additionally mindful that there are numerous ICOs these days that are bound to come up short. It's only hard to each their venture standards these days, and since there are such huge numbers of activities flying over here and there. It's simply excessively troublesome, making it impossible to perceive on the off chance that one anticipate would really be effective or not. Nonetheless, on the off chance that you find that putting resources into ICOs are productive.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 02:34:04 AM
I think it's a good coin. Some people like to invest coins that have been registered on exchangers and some invest in ICOs. It's about choices and interests. I know some people who say they will never deal with the ICO because it is too dangerous. always do research before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: