Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 5. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
Don't just invest in ICO, it's a pity if you have joined Crypto but you don't use the facilities of other features that are here. This is the right time for you to start investing, and you can choose freely. But always be careful and choose those who have the potential to continue to increase and have longevity. Investing in coins that rank above, it will be safe for you and good for the results that you will get later.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
Just dig up the team and do a thorough scrutiny as to their past experience and if they are worth giving your money to, otherwise, wait for it to hit an exchange first if you are unsure, then read as much as you can about the project to make your decision.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 05, 2018, 11:28:42 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

I don't think invest only in ICO is a good idea. You may invest on mining and trading cryptocurrency as well.
Diversify is important to your investment portfolio, you must find other investment to avoid high risk.
To find a promising ICO, you need to take your time and search for the real ICO.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 09:14:29 PM
Before making an investment, make sure that ICo is really good. Sometimes a lot of fake ICo makes you lose a lot. You must do research first so that you don't choose ICo incorrectly. The most important thing also do not panic under any circumstances.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 05, 2018, 08:50:12 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Nice promoting this ICO in your own way but i heard this project is now extending for the 3rd times which mean their product is not feasible to the masses because they failed to attract more people to invest in 3 consecutives attempt so better try another ICO that is promising and has the potential to make your money to grow.Try a deep reseach now and you will find this great ICO and no time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 08:45:33 PM
if I think you want to invest in Ico or in bitcoin or altcoin it doesn't matter bro. because our goals are all the same, that is, we want to make a profit by taking advantage of the opportunity or the difference from the price .
Activity: 65
September 05, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
now it is more promising to buy a coin after entering the exchange. as they say the prince falls many times in the bottom. even successful projects that collect hard cap maximum are traded at a price of ico
Activity: 150
September 05, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
Investing only ICO in current situation in the market is a risky idea, because when token listed on exchange, price falls many times from the price of ICO.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
You should not invest only in some initial coin offerings because a lot of project now is not succeeding due to our market condition right now. Diversify your money like trading altcoin or investing also your other money in traditional investments or business.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
You only invest in an ICO project, isn't it too risky? are you sure of the project? investing in an ICO project can indeed make a big profit if the project is successful. but to get these benefits you need a very long time
The risk is very large. If you are investing in a coin that is trying to become something other than a regular coin then that is when you have to see what risks that coin has. The odds of that coin being real is very low. The money that is funded on the project could make it easier to trade on though.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
Yes it will take time but if you invested your hard earned money in any project then you should have patience and it's also true 9 out of 10 ico will not give return to you but if only one project get successful it will give you good profit.
Activity: 101
September 05, 2018, 11:28:38 AM
amongst a large number of emerging new ICO, makes us more cautious in choosing the ICO and take any decision. I myself just participate in bounty signature in ICO. because I think I'm still a beginner and still have much to learn more for further investment in ICO can plunge.
Activity: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
i also invest in ICO, if your looking for some help wit starting your own ICO, check out ICOSverige.se
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
Don't invest only in the ICO, because your token may chance to get dump even the project was good and idealistic.

I also have the same thoughts with you. ICO is an investment channel in crypto  besides trading or mining. You need to have a reasonable strategy to avoid the risk and increase your profits, do not put all in the ICO.
Activity: 144
September 05, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
That's a good thing. The ICO investment is one of the greatest way to make money. But at this time there are many ICOs. So be careful before making an investment because many projects are a scam. So be careful. Personally, I'm doing ICO investments and bounties. I doing these both. If you are an only ICO investor, then if you can start doing bounties, definitely you can increase your income well.
Activity: 12
September 05, 2018, 11:22:25 AM
It is using the funds to buy a gold vault. I know how gold is desired by investors and appreciate over time. I checked Orbis and they seems to be reliable ICO but I can't recommend without reading their whitepaper. Now, the number of ico is too much, and choosing a good ico among them is very difficult.
Please decide carefully
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
I think that investing in ICO is the most profitable but at the same time very risky.
You need to be well versed in the technology and product that offers you the project.
But when you have enough experience and knowledge, you will become a very rich man.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
I can't imagine if the investment was only on ico, it was very risky, especially when I had many scams. and in my opinion there is no good ico for now.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
I checked this project, found the project quite new and potential. But ico investment is always risky but it brings us huge profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
Such investments now have a very risky level, you understand that now the most terrible thing is that you can make it invest in projects that you have not studied yet, I think that this will probably be the most risky business.
Pages:
Jump to: