Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 10. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
Have you studied the ico project before? I think investing only in the ICO project is very risky. In this year there were many failed and scam ico projects because of the decreasing market factors.
Activity: 48
August 28, 2018, 08:23:08 AM
In addition to the projects are abusive to raise funds forged, scam. In addition, it is affected by the general trend of the market is still in the process of recovery.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
Not the best time to invest in projects, but I can not miss two crypto projects, the sale of coins which I have been waiting for a long time, this Neonexchange  and Trust Platform is a set of core technologies and solutions that work together as an ecosystem with enhanced capabilities able to provide developers with advanced tools, enable the integration of blockchain and non-blockchain projects, and reveal the true power of blockchain to the general public.
Activity: 28
August 27, 2018, 04:39:11 AM
I’m keeping my eye on some project for a long time and want to share my opinion with you! TalentSnap is a platform that will provide Automating Hiring with Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence Technologies. It’s the most promising ICO that I’ve found on the web! Moreover, now they give 40% bonus for those who purchase tokens until the end of August. Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
Is investing in ICO a good idea? There is a lot of scam and trash and mostly you have to wait a much too long to get benefits from coins you bought.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
You don't need to give up investing in ICO, but you need to do it wisely and prudently. I think in the near future the number of ICO will decrease, but the remaining projects will be very promising and successful.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
Well, i am hold a token. But i will not suggest it to you as it is not available for US citizens.
The token that you just describes seems kinda good and had benefits.
I would just say that don't listen to all suggested tokens here as everybody believes in the token that they've invested in.
Be careful of that and study the token before you invest
Activity: 125
August 26, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
Investing in ICOs is really good, but be careful not to choose any kind of random ICOs. Do well to critic the ICOs you are pushing money into. Read about the ICO, check reviews, telegram groups and ask questions about it.
Agreed. Investing is quite a profitable business, especially if you succeed. In this case, the main thing to keep abreast of and contribute to the success of the company not only money, but they morally. Maybe even make friends with the team.
Activity: 107
August 26, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

anyone familiar with OSA DC? I even invested in it
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
That is true there are a lot of promising ICO popping out time to time but its only a matter of research to prove they are genuine . Offering unique solutions will make a project a success specially if it is already in the market industry like Gemstra , a decentralized marketplace for retail industry such as social selling or direct selling . Their first flagship was launch since July 2017 called BOUTIQUE where brands , merchants , sellers and consumer have the freedom to access its retail marketplace and because of its huge success in just 10 months they already added 8 brands and 3000 sellers , that makes this project legitimate to other ICO right now !
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
It's hard to find a good project now, I can not give you advice because it's just your choice, but I'm now investing in kamagames because their idea and team look promising.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
Check out MOBU!

What is MOBU?
MOBU is a decentralized organized ICO platform for launching security tokens. MOBU is an ecosystem that implements a unique MOB20 standard protocol to ensure the protection of both investors and ICO issuers to create a more competitive ICO service pricing environment which complies with SEC and all regulations including KYC/AML, a unique new type of escrow, etc.

learn more about MOBU, https://mobu.io/
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
You can invest in new ICO projects carefully. If you're a good trader, you can trade on exchange sites such as binance,Idex, Yobit etc. You can search high volume coins after checking coins and investing.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
In my opinion, investing in ICO is good option. Since Bitcoin price is high so everyone can't invest in that. But on the other hand , ICO investment is very very less and there price rises when listed in exchange. So just chhose the best ICO for investment.

Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 04:54:05 AM
don't believe in anyone here using your intuition that I highly recommend, because everyone will shout with what they hold.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 26, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
Is not the best time to invest in  ICOs now. You can really lose your money, prices on the crypto-currency market are falling,  if you whant  it better to buy bitcoin. I think that over time the price of it will grow.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
It is not so good as you think. Most of ICO are scam and you can lose a lot of money. It is more safe to invest in altcoins which are already listed on exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 26, 2018, 04:09:20 AM
Well you have made the choice for yourself and will take it if it turns out good or bad. Investing in ICO is good once the project makes a good impact once it gets to the market. Project like quarkchain gave investors alot of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
I think you have chosen a not a very good way of earning money because in this year there are so many Scam ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
Ari Paul made an interesting point the other day with ICO investing how it was the insiders getting in on the presale that were the last that stopped investing in ICOs. The ICO buyers and pre ICO people stopped before.
Pages:
Jump to: