Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 45. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
By investing only in the ICO, you expose your portfolio to greater risks, as many unreliable projects have recently appeared, although there are people who manage to analyze this market well.

It's a great way to earn a profit when you invest in an ICO ,but its also not easy. You can earn profit here if you get the good ICO. Because there is also a bad ICO, and some of them are not good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
Ico is the best way to assure your investment but if you were kind of risky guy i suggest to buy at market to get some off and get high gains in short period of time but it is your choice on what way you do your investment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Any investment in cryptocurrency carries a certain risk, but it does not stop me, because I know that I can earn too
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 12, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
 Investing in ICO can be really worthy of your time and money, but the main thing is to find a good project that would be perspective
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 07:18:13 AM
You can invest on ICO you trust but more importantly invest also in an existing coin that has potential to grow.
Activity: 137
June 12, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
I won't advise you to join any ICO based on somebody's sugestion. The best thing you can do again is to continue that research you did and find another good one (per your guess). Anyways when someone suggests an ICO or you see any promotion anywhere, follow up with your research.
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
You might be interested in this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
BlockGrain.io bounty thread worth a look https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Check out this aswell:
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/blockgrain-mountain-state-trialing-blockchain-beer-tracking-system/
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:02:27 PM
I recommend to do more research before investments, because your project got same site as many others so its not unique, and it got more chance to scam, so just research more thats all.
Activity: 46
June 11, 2018, 08:00:14 PM
I'm disappointed in ICO and therefore can not recommend investing in them.  Many ICOs were analyzed and it seemed that they were profitable to invest, but I and many other people were mistaken.  and such examples are mass, so I no longer trust ICO their time has passed.
Activity: 242
June 11, 2018, 07:54:45 PM
I would suggest you to invest in REMME if u want to be free from scams and get full result and profit in future. Remme has already came out of the phase of ICO but this does not mean the party is over, you buy and hold Remme as even if you buy now it can make you rich in the coming years. Remme is such a project that our generation needs today as it focus on security of our data which is one of the most concerned issues today.
Activity: 14
June 11, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
Checked the company , paypal account , bank account team , github telegram facebook twitter business plan. They all seem legit  Huh
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 11, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
 it is not the worst thing you can do investing in ICO, there are I believe many perspective and promising projects recently
Activity: 102
June 11, 2018, 01:38:24 AM
If you find a good ICO, I would advise you to search first. Do not take any steps in the crypto money world without doing good research. You'd be harmed.
If you find beautiful ICOs, you will make good money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 01:32:04 AM
By investing only in the ICO, you expose your portfolio to greater risks, as many unreliable projects have recently appeared, although there are people who manage to analyze this market well.
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 01:22:47 AM
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful agricultural project based on the blockbuster!

Video review ICO Tradelize in Russian
Pavacoin on the channel "Invest with mind!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdT5rywqaOA

Only the most promising projects of 2108, subscribe and be in the know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr1uxAH-XID-1sfVq9F_6Mw

https://www.tradelize.com/

before the video review, I analyze the estimates of crypto experts, as well as the ratings on independent resources. Scam projects come across extremely rarely, but from this no one is immune. The motto "We work without a skam", join !!!!
Activity: 19
June 11, 2018, 01:16:35 AM
ICO investing is very valuable for cryptocurrency newbies.  Aside the fact that ICO world introduce you to basic uses of cryptocurrency,  you are likely going to make profit from your investment in ICO
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 10, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
It seems to be a very good time to buy coins much lower than the ICO price. I don't invest only in ICOs. It is much better to invest into low cap coins with small market capitalization and of course with a good project and a solid team.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 11:25:58 AM
I think Spotcoin is very good ico to invest.. Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success

Activity: 266
June 10, 2018, 11:22:06 AM
That's always up to you mate. However, be also aware that there are many ICOs nowadays that are destined to fail. It's just difficult to each their investment quotas nowadays, and since there are so many projects popping out here and there. I hope you see significant progress on your first investment and congratulate yourself on entering the encryption market
Activity: 273
June 10, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
For the moment I really can not say which but what I can say is that it's always better not to ask opinions from random people here in forums because many people can give bad or misleading suggestions just to promote their own favorite coins. I'm currently participating in ico Remme. Why I chose exactly Remme. First, they have the right product, a new way to protect data, which of itself is already of great interest
Pages:
Jump to: