Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 49. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:21:41 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

A good consideration before investing on cryptocurrency is a good step to start. You have done right.
Now what you need is find a real ICO, not a scam one. Find it here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/edit#gid=228527937
good luck.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:49:30 AM
I understand, and also want to invest mainly in ICOs, as they yield higher incomes, also, it feels much better if an ICO succeeds, what you have backed for a long time.

If you want to find a good ICO, try searcing on Icobench, evaluating projects, and so on.
Finding an experienced ICO reviewer might help, such as Charles form CoinBloq.

Do your research on the projects, on their plan, team, whitepaper etc. and then decide if it's worth the investment.

I indeed started coming from ICObench where I got the attention of Smart Containers as well Alethena.
Alethena currently has a 4.0 and Smart Containers has a 4.6 - are these scores relevant for you to make a decision?
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 10:57:46 PM
now there are so many new ICO and there are many ICO scam so i see ICO not hot as 2017,when 2017 ICO live on exchange it allways x5-6 some coin x10 but 2018 BTC and crypto fall down and no have any infomation the crypto market will grow up again,now there are not many people invest in ICO,i think they are holding btc eth
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:43:57 PM
Perhaps many are implemented that way. However, for me the only investment in the project is very risky it FAVICON.ICO. It's best if you share investment in several fields. Do not be monotonous to one field only. Because that's all the investment risk. It just could be suppressed or covered with other investments.
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
June 07, 2018, 10:24:31 PM
nowadays with many scam projects, you just have to track about everything in the ICo, because even it is not a scam project, too many tokens that I've found are getting dumped after hit market. and it so sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 07, 2018, 07:02:03 PM
I try to avoid investing in the ICO, because usually bounty hunters sell all project's tokens after the listing on an exchange. I don't like it. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns and hold my tokens. Remember, you have to be very careful when investing in ICO.
You're wrong. I will now explain why.
Not all ICOs have a bounty campaign. Even if there are, not all bounty members sell all tokens. Even if all, 1-2% of the tokens released on the exchange can not significantly affect the rate.

If you learn to understand, where better to invest, then in a bearrish market, as now you can earn some X`s. This you can not do by participating in bounty or trading on exchanges
Activity: 97
June 07, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
Thanks for the hint.
I also invest only in good icos because the current market is unstable.
Investing in an ICO is not something that I would do that often because the market does not usually hold the price that well.
Activity: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
Thanks for the hint.
I also invest only in good icos because the current market is unstable.
Activity: 201
June 07, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
If you invest in ICO, then you must understand which ICO you are investing in, is it good?
You should analyze everything well ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
I wouldn't even consider putting one single penny into orbis and it's for one of the reasons they say on their ann thread: "our utility Orbis coin will have a stable price..."

There is no possible way any startup ICO could achieve this. Tether has tried and succeeded to do it, but even then there are a lot of people that believe that they would not have the funds and what they are doing is illegal. The US Federal government is after them last I knew too.

Anyways, definitely a big red flag to a scam and I only read for 1 minute.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:40:29 PM
Nowadays many people are investing in this cryptocurrency world. They chose different coins to invest some are invested all in one coin. The one who invest all in one coin I think they are risk taker or they know something which many people don’t think of it. Investing all in icos may be a good decision for those who know what is the future of it. If any new investor wants to invest all his precious money in one coin I think that will be not a good decision to make. Rather investing all in a single coin I 'll be investing in serval coins. I don’t want to measure the depth of river with two legs. A little advice to you do what you think is best for you and have some time and do more and more research which will help you to understand very well what you should do or not to do.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 04:34:57 PM
Well now I also invested in ico and something I did not like much (almost all of my ico went into negative (
Activity: 233
June 07, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Ico crypto currencies are a part of the market where investors are participating intensively. Bonus coins are attractive to investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
June 07, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
I think that buying a token at an early stage of development is almost the same as investing in ICO. From the start of trading, development may not accelerate.
Activity: 6
June 07, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

In my opinion, one of the most attractive ICO is from the german company Welt der Wunder. Could change a hole industrie, the media industrie. Licences will be saved in the blockchain. Here´s a explainer video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhikn_Yin8
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
There are a number of people who doubt the idea of either investing in ICO’s or banks. To me, I only love to invest in ICO’s. Before you can take such a step or decision, you need to be well vexed in the crypto world and know the market. You need to also be financially equipped to start such an investment. As it stands now, one may not know which project he or she can invest into since there are always issues of scam projects   
Activity: 21
June 07, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

since a long time. i surfing about many many ico.
i just believe all about credit card it's a fake project.evem they call they colaboration with big partner,they just scammers.
the biggest on this year,remember CTR ? and the newest its a hashcard.
by the way,the website looks same like hashcard.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
By Investing in icos we can make good profits. First you should find everything about their project. Advisors, investing whales, whitepaper,team, their company etc. In these days i recommend you to join with guarium project. It is a great e-commerce platform with good developed team. Really worth to invest in long term.
Activity: 4
June 07, 2018, 03:36:28 PM
I did 3 ICO's all down to 25% of what it was worth. Too bad I'll think twice before investing again.
Activity: 87
June 07, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
how have you done so far?
Pages:
Jump to: