Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 48. (Read 10150 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
Everyone chooses his own way of making a profit in the crypto-currency world. I think that investing in projects is a very good way, but the user needs a good knowledge of the specifics of projects, to invest only in prospective projects
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Investing on an ico is a choice but there are alleged scam accusations on other ico's like savedroid before and that is the reason why some of the people are not trusting ico's anymore but still there are good  developers who are continuing their project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
June 08, 2018, 06:09:25 AM
    Investing in ICO's  is also risky but profitable specially if you have a big investment but it will happen if their project will success.So,be careful for the ICO's you joined and always put your money that you can afford to loss if ever.
Activity: 490
June 08, 2018, 05:29:32 AM
in such a market - this is not the best strategy. Many projects entering the stock exchanges are trading below the price of ICO. For example, unibright unb. Now the price of his token is 2 times lower than the ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 05:29:07 AM
Investing in ICO can generate huge profits in the future

If you are ready to choose a good project, I suggest you look at more projects because careful research can lead to better projects.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
June 08, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
I dislike the idea of joining ICo project because the waiting is ridiculously long for the amount of profit that you can actually get from the tokens that get listed in the market...
Dont agree with u bro...you are truly talking like a beginner..The ICO will progress according to its roadmap and we have to wait...you cannot double your money in few days...if the ICO is a genuine and have a strong team and goes according to roadmap..then surely it will give good returns...
Activity: 133
June 08, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
If you really know how to manage your risk, then i think that it is good enough for you because you are probably making a lot of profit out of it, i wouldn't risk so much
Activity: 88
June 08, 2018, 05:00:35 AM
I dislike the idea of joining ICo project because the waiting is ridiculously long for the amount of profit that you can actually get from the tokens that get listed in the market...
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Global REIT is a revolutionary blockchain project with every opportunity to be great. Do not miss the opportunity to participate in selling their token! You can make a good return on this investment!
Activity: 163
June 08, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
Do not worry about this, in a near future, almost all people is going to invest in ICOs and use bitcoin or etheruem as a store value, it will happen at some point of this world but it wont be anytime soon anyway.
Activity: 57
June 08, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
Better to Do Your Own Research (DYOR) and not rely too much on the trash people too often talk on this forum, regularly promoting their own bags and various scams. ICOs are the most risky but can be the most rewarding, but it's getting much harder to profit of ICOs nowadays. Anyway, good luck!
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

You can invest on ico's today but there is no assurance if you are going to earn a huge amount of profit because there different coins as well who are competing in the market to surpass bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
The steps you take as a newbie the same as I did when I was newbie, I also just invest in ico project, you need to pay attention is choosing a good ico project because when you choose the wrong ico you will not get profit and you will eventually loss. your step to invest in ico is good but you have to be careful about choosing a project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 03:59:48 AM
Great choice, that ico will be a success soon, with its promising features. If you have money left, my advice invest pundix, the price was still low, and they issued monthly dividend for up to 7% in just holding their token in MYetherwallet.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
The crypto money world offers many ways to make money. I think I should try all of them.
I'm selling. I am investing in long term.
I'm collecting the airdrop. I participate in Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
Consider DAV for another ICO investment. The thing is, ICOs are being more risky day by day but I still think that they are good opportunities, so you are on the right path.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
June 08, 2018, 03:37:32 AM
ICOs not requiring KYCs seem to be the choices of some people. KYCs have become a hassle I could say. Anyway, I think Impressio is one of the ICOs that have a strong potential in the market. The project is offering a breakthrough platform for online businesses that would provide new opportunities to the users. One of the best feature of the Impression platform is its instant withdrawal of profits.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
At the moment, I think it's not right to invest in ICO because most of them can simply steal your money and then you will be disappointed in this market, I think one has to somehow order those who steal money from others
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
investing in ICO projects is now more dangerous than ever, it is better to trade what is in the top 100 than in new projects. A lot of Scam projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
In this case I would suggest not to miss very good project, which is live for this moment and will be live for the next to days, so harry up at take a look: www.ambitmining.io
Pages:
Jump to: