Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 72. (Read 10148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
May 30, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
Invest in ICOs now is very dangerous, a lot of scam. I advise you to buy a coin, which is already traded on three exchanges, REMME. This project eliminates passwords, thus eliminating errors and the ability to gain access to scammers. The project collected $ 20 million in a few hours!
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
Ico is good but there are a lot of scam Ico, and it's really difficult to separate the real ones from fakes. For examplei learnt today that TBAR admin ran away.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and would like to invest in an ICO. But now it is dangerous to invest in ICO, because of the large number of fakes. So I'm not taking any chances and gaining knowledge.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
May 30, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
Essentia is good ICO for investing. Essentia is a masternoded multi-chained set of protocols connecting centralized and decentralized resources to create new powerful interactions and experiences. Already raised about 20 000 000 dollars. Public sale will starts on 7th of June.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn profits. I think as a newbie it will be better for you. Investing ICOs is risky but profitable. Most of them are scams. Before you invest in any ICO, make sure you check the whitepaper, project concept, social media profiles of the team if its real or fake. By the way you can try HexCash, just read the whitepaper if you have some time in your hand.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 30, 2018, 12:51:09 PM
Investing only in ICO is risky enough, you need to study the project and the team very well, and furthermore, it's a must that the coin is already traded on some exchanges. I chose IOST project, quite perspective coin, which is already traded on major exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 12:44:38 PM
ZNAP is a good investment because "they have invented an index that tracks the performance of every coin and rolls that up into 1 investable token you can rely on". This is a great way to buy into an ICO that will not lose it's value because it's based on the value of other coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
I do not understand how you can invest constantly in projects that may not even go to the stock exchange. I believe that you need to invest only if you strongly believe in the project
Activity: 123
May 30, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
I believe ICO and KYC are one of the best for now, but investment risks remain, but we ourselves should assess the choices we make based on our research on a project, but ICO investments are sometimes very useful and others leave us with lose 50% and wait for everything. Maybe looking at some of the already lively projects that are experiencing a price reduction will also be beneficial to us ..
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 30, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

When good research is done, such investments are the investments that need to be evaluated. Besides, you can not say that you are making a very unreasonable move because the investment risks that you will think about according to the results obtained from the right research are at the lowest level. As with every investment, there is also risk in ICO investments, but the profit is also quite high because of the risk. I congratulate you on that risky, but profitable move you make.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
I'm on this forum to ask some advice about where to invest their money wouldn't, everyone will heap praise on the project in which he invested himself, or that which is involved in the bounty of the company. So study everything yourself, you can start to participate in the bounty companies, after studying the projects already invest! take your time (most tokens are traded below the ico price when they enter the stock exchange)
Activity: 139
May 30, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
I think buying tokens in exchange better then invest in coins while ICO.
Activity: 37
May 30, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
Real estate ICOs are superb. The price of all real estate tokens increase rapidly. Check all of them.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
before you join the ico project make sure you read wp and see on the website any team that handles the ICO.
This is very important before investing in Ico you must read their project. If they are good for the future and with a good profit. Reading the roadmap could helps to decides to pursue in investing in Icos.
Activity: 23
May 30, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
 before you join the ico project make sure you read wp and see on the website any team that handles the ICO.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
you can also invest in ico but check carefully what you will share and do not just join the ico that you do not know well because you can risk the value of coins that they sell for other ico because they just charge Investors are buying their coin sales and earning them the big money they run and closing their website
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
May 30, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
IT is respect! I can suggest you to take the same look on a Kepler project, they have a great marks on rating sites here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:57:07 AM
I also ivested in ICOs because this is the safest and most reliable way to get money, not always without risks but what to do if risks and scams are everywhere and icos aren't exception. the digital system has more safety and pros compared to others
Activity: 406
May 30, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

It looks strange to me that newbie in the world of crypto took ICOs as the only possible way to make successful investments. Most ICOs has nothing common with real fair business. That’s just collecting money.
Pages:
Jump to: