Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 76. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 30, 2018, 01:16:33 AM
I hope you see significant gains in your first investment and congratulations for entering the crypto market. There will be both losses and gains as this is a volatile and very high risk area of investing in, so please do not get discouraged if sometimes things do not work out as plan. Just try to keep making profit and building your capital. I will check later on to see how you have done and also maybe it is good to start a journal on steemit so people can follow your crypto journey and you can earn a little bit of steem or a lot if you gather many followers there. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 30, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I would recommend going for one of the strong coins that already exists instead of taking a big risk on an ICO. Many ICO tokens sell cheaper after the main sale once they hit the exchanges.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 30, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Ico is new product and doesn't have history record, you should think again. I suggest you to invest into bitcoin, eth, ltc that already have history record because you need that information to decides this is the right one. I'll will not stop you to invest only in ICO but  for next time please try another.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 30, 2018, 01:10:15 AM
I think if ICO investing should be able to do a wise research to make a decision to what investment does not.
maybe you are right to ask this ICO because you as a beginner investing in this ICO I think this kind of project worth investing, but clearly your own risk that will bear it.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
May 30, 2018, 01:03:13 AM
Well i guess that you already did some research before choosing that project but i just want to tell you that project about card and money transfer always has regulations as the biggest hurdle. It is hard to get a license and older project like tenx also face problem with their card.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:00:58 AM
It isn't a bad idea to invest only in ICOs but most of us here fear the possibility of the project ending to be a scam. If it were hodling, most of us can hodl till death but if we don't get our monies, how can we hodl, that is why some of us will want to buy more coins when they go on exchange.
Well, I am not advising against investing in crypto but my little fear is what I told.
If most of people fear about ico then its not good idea to turn all of our capital into ico only.
We need other option to split our risk so it can be divided. Trading is not bad idea to do together with invest in ico.
I think most people already do this strategy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
In my opinion, Investing only in ICO can be a risk because after the launch of the project or token by exchange many of them will sell below the ICO price that will be lost for investors. I prefer to buy when hunters are busy throwing away their investments.

Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
You should be extremely careful when asking for advice here. Everyone will typically just shout out whatever bags they are holding.. Good luck!
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
May 30, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
It really makes sense for me to invest in such a volatile environment, not just in ICOs, but in your pocket without making any money. There may be some time lost, but at least you are not lost, your head is comfortable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 30, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
Do not worry about KYC if the project you are willing to invest have good 3rd party KYC verification agencies like confido etc. Your data will be safe and also KYC have been implemented to track illegal investment and to be on safer side due to new regulations imposed by several governments a lot of upcoming ICOs are considering KYC verification necessary.
 I would like to recommend you SPOTCOIN ICO for investment. SPOTCOIN is dividend token based on NEO platform which offers 51% weekly and 12 % quarterly dividend from profit made by spotcoin exchange trading fees. Spotcoin have strong and robust team one of their team member is working with NEO sharp project. They have great MVP and other business like education sector, mining etc. You can check my signature for further details.
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
Investments in ico projects are quite a good choice for starting in this field. But only on condition that you at least have a little knowledge of the market and know where to invest. Otherwise, not only do you risk being deceived, you can lose all the invested funds simply from a misunderstanding of whether this or that project will succeed. I would also pay attention to the bounty, after which you will better understand the market as a whole.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 29, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
Given the number of sock puppets (newbie accounts that have only ever commented on this projects threads) and the fact that the LinkedIn background information on the people who are alleged to be behind this project is very suspect I would recommend NOT INVESTING in this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
You can look at the ratings of ICOs as a reference for your choice. Though this is not really a guarantee, it is the least you can expect to serve as guidance for choosing the best. By the way you can try Konios just read the whitepaper if you have sometime.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 29, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
Nice to hear that you pick a good decision and investing in ICO, somehow I am afraid to invest in ICO because I don't have any spare money to invest and fear of losing the money.
Activity: 62
May 29, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
Try to look at the reviews of new projects on ICOdrops, I think many will agree with me that these guys do their job well.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
May 29, 2018, 11:16:52 PM
Investing only in ICOs means investing into low altcoins, which is definitely more risky than investing into top and mature coins.
Even if ICO succeeds, it will take certain time for the coin to get up and run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 29, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
Right now i recommend you to invest on romad. Lately there many cyber attack on cryptocurrency related platform. Taylor trading site been hacked more than 2k ethereum, verge hacked twice, BTG and HDAC was hacked too. I believe all recent attack could attract many people to invest in anti virus ico such as romad. You can learn more here https://romad.io.

Its great for begginer to be able understand to invest in ICO. But just be carefull many of ico is scam.
Activity: 26
May 29, 2018, 11:05:58 PM
Investing ICOs is risky but profitable. Most of them are scams. I only invest those with MVP or mature products.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 29, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
I honestly appreciate your enthusiasm when it comes to investing in ICOs. However, please take note that not all ICOs ar legitimate. Before you invest in any ICO, make sure you check the whitepaper, project concept, social media profiles of the team if its real or fake, etc. It is all about doing your homework first before deciding to invest in any project.
Activity: 2
May 29, 2018, 09:55:51 PM
I do some much research on ICO's. The best ones are not always the most hyped.

Asides from Quarkchain, Sparkster is one of the better ones. Fully scalable up to 10mil TPS and a working product. Wish I found out about it sooner.

http://sparkster.me/try?r=5VocMPin
Pages:
Jump to: