Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 73. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 30, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
Good choice , I am thinking to invest in this one as well.
If your money is not enough to invest in popular coin like bitcoin and ethereum it is a good decision to invest in ICO project in where we earned good profit but make it sure to choose a legitimate ICO .
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
Good choice , I am thinking to invest in this one as well.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:45:44 AM
ico in the crypto currency market is a platform where many investors participate. Bonus tokens give investors the opportunity to earn extra money.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
if you only  invest your money in ICO it's not a bad decision and also can not be called good. why not bad, if you choose one of the right ICO then you will get a profit there, and I mean not good is the period of time to get the profit in ICO is not for a moment and always try to use ico review site to get the best ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
May 30, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
dont you think that it is too risky to invest only in ICO? risks should be balanced through investing into different kind of qualitative projects. but you never know whether ICO will be good or bad because they dont even have the ready product
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
To make sure you succeed, try to better understand the potentiality of the project and the details the team member and past experiences. You can reduce your risk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
I think it's good that you can get tokens from ICO, because for us the price of tokens from ICO is also very cheap, so for them to get more profit, with you persist some time ahead by waiting for higher increment.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
that is pretty cool, I will look into that project to invest but most at times investing in an ico give much and more profits
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 30, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
I see the growth of ICOs growing stronger. Many ICO projects have been successful as it helps investors get a large margin after the tokens of the project are listed on the exchanges. ICOs are at the mercy of investments because they are so profitable.
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 07:45:15 AM
i know that some people gain money only investing in ICOs and flipping after listing on exchange,but they sort out projects deliberately basing on Balina and icodrops ratings , they select hype ICOs and it is really hard to invest because so many people willing to do the same thing
Activity: 330
May 30, 2018, 07:42:44 AM
Investing in ICO through pools has recently become a very fashionable trend. There was a huge number of pools that offer tempting conditions for the size of discounts, bonuses and other benefits. And their number is constantly growing, as the topic is hot, and investors do not yet know what pools they should go to. Therefore, before investing, be sure to analyze all the ratings and reviews of experts on this ICO. This will help you navigate.
Activity: 174
May 30, 2018, 07:39:45 AM
Good to invest in icos but the most problematic aspect is knowing which ico is promising and not a scam. The shivom ico is also promising but has not gone on exchange yet. The main sale hard cap was sold out in less than 24 hours. You can also follow projects that are run by AmaZix group. they are quite promising and success rate is 90%
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
It's not that bad a decision but you have to be very picky about the ICO you choose
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
May 30, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
I'm still afraid of investing in ICO, I try to buy as soon as the project went to the stock exchange. I wait while bounties will sell
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
Invest only in ICOs this is the right choice at this stage, now everything is kept only on it. As for me, I recommend you Nuggets, TraceTo, QuarkChain, GoNetwork.
Activity: 500
May 30, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
That is a good ICO, but you cannot be interested only because they accept paypal payment and they do not get any restrictions- if you chose good once, it does not mean second will be the same. 
Activity: 84
May 30, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
It's really difficult to decide which ICO to invest to. There are lots of scams, but very good projects, too.

Personally I would go for Ambit Mining. It seems to be a very good opportunity to get shares of profits from mining: https://ambitmining.io/
Do adequate research before investing.
Activity: 222
May 30, 2018, 06:41:02 AM
In my opinion, Investing only in ICO can be a risk because after the launch of the project or token by exchange many of them will sell below the ICO price that will be lost for investors. I prefer to buy when hunters are busy throwing away their investments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
May 30, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
You should be careful where you will invest your money. This project seems ok but 95% of them are useless

Quote! IMO 99% of all ICOs are useless... What you think about paymon? This ICO seems to be very good, and tokens are very very cheap available aready on yobit exchange...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-paymon-blockchain-platform-start-ico-020218-2702491
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
You should be careful where you will invest your money. This project seems ok but 95% of them are useless
Pages:
Jump to: