Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 75. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 03:35:51 AM
I would have to congratulate you for doing your first investment. I would encourage you to get more knowledge as well and improve yourself on how to make a good research. Also, you can as welll check out site like icodrops, you cab see all the statistics that you need on the site and also how to make choices .
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
I also think that it is most profitable to invest in the course of ICO and presale. Because the most favorable prices and big bonuses to buy. The main thing to carefully study the project so as not to run into scammers.
Activity: 197
May 30, 2018, 03:29:40 AM
Not bad, especially if you know where and how to invest. I can suggest to look at www.ambitmining.io it is one of the best live project for this moment.
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
investing in ICO is not a bad ideal thats if you can get the legitmate once because we have alot of scammers today. so trade with caution good luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
I think you have to be serious about investing in the ICO because if you hesitate will certainly be suffered losses including the ICO gets a fraud. With you sure and has highly accurate information about the truth of the ICO that certainly will make you increasingly confident in following ICO. With the large number of ICO now people become very hesitant towards ICO so I think that we have to be smart and do not hesitate.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
While some say that this is a very good ICO and a very hyped project but i have not heard of it...and i saw in the telegram 1800 Members right now so not that hyped it is...i would say to be very very careful while investing in the ICO's as many scam ICO's run around.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.
Investing in an ICO is a great way to earn a profit, but not a way to make a profit quickly. Also, if you choose a bad ICO, the price of the crypto will not be high. sometimes lower than the ICO price.

Absolutely true mate. It is hard to identify now on what ICO is the best to choose from. Even a big ICOs and a reputative managers can deceived you. I knew it well because i have been there and done that. That is the reason why i stopped investing in an ICO. Though i am still active in the forum and participated in a signature campaigns and bounties. As of the moment, i stick on buying bitcoin and ethereum. It is much safer than to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
If you are really only fond of investing in ICOs, I really expect that you have a very good analysis to get the legit ICO. Many people now are feeling afraid to put their money in ICO because they think that all ICOs are scams. Or they also think that ICO price will be very low after distribution. It is very important to have a certain strategy and analysis fo the ICO.
Activity: 602
May 30, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

Orbis is a good investment, I will advise you for some investment that I think is good for the future, one of them is iagon.

You can find information here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-iagon-ai-based-decentralized-cloud-systems-client-app-updated-2945888
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
May 30, 2018, 02:51:47 AM
not bad if you trust them, many ico success, but many also fail so be careful in using your money. because many cheats are out and ready to make things worse.
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 02:40:51 AM
A lot of ico is waste of time and they are trap for investors. Most of them collect big money like 20-30 million dollar and do nothing, one year passes and we look to project, there is anything. %95-98 of them is like this.
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 02:38:02 AM
It's not easy to choose the "right" ICO... personally I would not invest in an ICO that accept payment via credit card and does not require KYC... but most important thing before choosing if to invest or not ... look at whitepaper and team and think if their "product" or "service" could be really useful or not....
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 02:30:02 AM
If I prefer to invest in coins, from the ICO project must be on. because I also prefer to trade, should choose the project. ICO because it is difficult it feels currently choose ICO project. But if you are sure you want to project investment in the ICO, maybe can try investing in projects or JINBI CAPITAL. I think both projects is pretty good to follow.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

I think investing in ICO is a good idea to make a profit, choose a good team and invest, if you know how to do due diligence. It can bring you very high profit in a short time.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
In my opinion, the market is still experiencing difficulties because of where - where many ICO is a scam.
So you need to be wary of fraud and still have to see many market conditions.
Because of the market again unstable. Do not until you disappointed in the future.

Activity: 242
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
Check my signature.GlitzKoin is the DIAMOND  ICO. I checked and they seems to be reliable ICO but I can't recommend without reading their whitepaper.
Activity: 191
May 30, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
Good project you choose there and there are a lot of good project out there, to find them we need to make a research. Investing in ICO was never been a good work. So be careful about investing in ICO.
Activity: 150
May 30, 2018, 01:50:43 AM
Nice move Buddy! You have actually started on a very good note. However, take this to heart; do not think everyone icos you will definitely invest going into the future will be as smooth as this. Always learn to study carefully an ICO before investing in it. I wish you a successful journey in the crypto world.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 30, 2018, 01:45:02 AM
Good luck with investing in new projects. The main thing is to select the correctly and do not listen to other people's advice. Always think  yourself.
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 01:35:41 AM
My opinion is that investing ICO is a risky investment but it can bring you very high profits in a short time. So we have to be very careful in choosing the ICO and when to invest money to invest ICO. Besides, do not focus all capital to invest ICO but diversify your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: