Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 80. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
And where else do you want to invest? Maybe it was due to investing in existing projects, this is also a wonderful lesson, because it can bring more money if you choose the right project that will be able to help you very much.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:21:12 AM
I believe in ICO investing because it can be shown in the development of the ICO in a blockchain. Through the target limits on the roadmap you can give your technical analysis through the people participated and the allocation which it differentiate the total capasity once the it will launch in the market capitalization.
Activity: 334
May 29, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
I'll tell you that if you invest in a new project, you'll have a steel nerve, because most of the projects end up in failure, but if everything is good, you can make a lot of money!
Activity: 57
May 29, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
you should be extremely careful when asking for advice here.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
I think there are very successful people in every field in this market. Some people specializes in airdrop, some take part in the bounty movement, some people invest in ICO. I don't know about ORBIS, but I think if you are a professional investment ICO, you can try.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192

It's good idea to invest in ICO and I offer you to take a look on Welltrado project.
Activity: 144
May 29, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
I think if you do not know the job and invest just what to do to earn it why not if you're good at how good ico projects are but I do not think it's worth investing big money just use it or invest is so free to let go all because there are scams too ico so you care about being like ico
Activity: 19
May 29, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
You really have to be very careful when investing in ICOs. 90% of them are scam and make sure you invest what you can afford to lose. Do your due diligence before putting your money in any project.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 29, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
If you choose the right ICOs then you can have a quick return on investment. In the latest weeks have the investors of Open Network and Nexo had good returns on their investments. On the other side were there also ICOs who get under the ICO price, so it is very important to research for a good project.
That is it, but the main thing is choosing the right ICO and what he just did is even going to result in his first mistake by asking on a public thread if he is making the right move. People in this forum these days do not give a damn about whether someone is making the right decision, they are only after increasing their post count and the OP being a new guy should take this into consideration.

Do your own research about the team, the product and the future potential and take your own risk based on that. The public won't be there when you lose a lot of money, and same people who told you to go ahead will tell you how stupid you were to fall for that same ICO if it ended up being scam.
Activity: 101
May 29, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
I think spotcoin will be the best choice for you. Spotcoin is a neo-based nep5 token. Spotcoin offers us a mining facility q1 of 2019 an otc marketplace and an exchange. The best part of spotcoin is spotcoin exchange will dividend the 51% of trade fees on weekly basis and a 12% of the total net profit of the company.they will pay the dividend with gas that is also good. There is many dividend share ico but they pay the dividend with anything useless.So in my opinion spotcoin is the best ico for invest.
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
Kleyn Bank - Pre Round is live now you should invest in kleynbank
The banking idea is to evolve the banking system and revolutionize the way you pay through Block chain in a decentralized way for you have total control.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
May 29, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
Yes you have to be very careful when asking for advice here. Everyone will usually just shout out whatever bag they hold. Easy for $ 600 to $ 150 with some bad trades. Check your signature, gold Ico. It uses the funds to buy gold safes. You know how gold is desired by investors and appreciate from time to time. You check out Orbis and it seems Ico is reliable but you can not recommend without reading their whitepapers.
I would certainly recommend participating in the ICO project - Iagon. Because she collected already more than $ 3,176,837 on Pre Sale, and in fact it is not casual
Activity: 276
May 29, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
Yes you have to be very careful when asking for advice here. Everyone will usually just shout out whatever bag they hold. Easy for $ 600 to $ 150 with some bad trades. Check your signature, gold Ico. It uses the funds to buy gold safes. You know how gold is desired by investors and appreciate from time to time. You check out Orbis and it seems Ico is reliable but you can not recommend without reading their whitepapers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 29, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
Nice advertisement huh?this wasnt your first choice instead this is your first project advertising,this is how people do the campaign now,instead of making a project campaigns,they are hiring good bloggers or story tellers to promote their icos.

And even how many ico we will advice you,still you wont choose because this is not your main objective making this post.but youre great enoughin tis field
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 08:04:04 AM
This is my advice :before to invest in only in ICOs try to better understand the potentiality of the project,analyze in the details the team member and past experiences,keep an eye on telegram every day.Sometimes is better to diversify your investment a part on ICOs and another parte in cryptocurrency that are most stable in the market.All the best.
Activity: 18
May 29, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
I think the market is still having hard time. Only if there will be good news from big county like US and China.
Hope June will bring BTC back to 10k, and ICO coin will have good time.
Activity: 170
May 29, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
I think it's very good, but you have to see many market conditions.
because the market again is not stable.
lest we be disappointed at the end
Activity: 350
May 29, 2018, 07:13:30 AM
I support. since the old economic schemes begin to slip, and a promising alternative has appeared in the arena, investments in ICO projects are entering new positions. A significant role in this is played by the fact that the Crypto currency is decentralized, and the manipulations with them are confidential. Seeing the success of successful ICO projects, other vigorous start-ups and established firms with new ideas are actively storming the lines.
Activity: 85
May 29, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
I prefer to invest ico but there are a lot of scam projects. I am the beginner of the cyripto world too. I am reading articles in forum if i find the good opportunities i want to invest some projects
Activity: 71
May 29, 2018, 06:10:53 AM
I believe in ICO investing because it can be shown in the development of the ICO in a blockchain. Through the target limits on the roadmap you can give your technical analysis through the poeple participated and the allocation which it differentiate the total capasity once the it will launch in the market capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: