Pages:
Author

Topic: I invest only in STOs - page 82. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 29, 2018, 02:40:48 AM
Just don't all in your investment into an ICO because you can't do anything with your money besides waiting until the ICO has ended.
You made the mistake of giving your point of view, ICOs are always a great option. Many ICOs bring in profits far more than your investment. If you buy Altcoin, you still run the risk of losing money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 02:33:42 AM
ICO is very good choice of investment if you find right project! many coins have very big potential. I invested in Ambit Mining and it is still live this week, so do not miss your chance to participate in good ICO.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:33:10 AM
When you have to check the project carefully and decide whether to invest or not, I read the web site assessment. ORBIS was rated as 4.4 points. It seems not a very high score. My suggestion is that if you think ORBIS has a great potential to invest properly, don't put eggs in one basket.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
Investing in ICOs is risky, you should not invest in it, if you have enough knowledge, you can do it.

There's no such thing has no risk especially when it comes to invest our money because we can't pridect what will happen in the future. My point is much better you have enough knowledge to handle that risk, so you can make a right decision and avoid what is not good to invest.

Just don't all in your investment into an ICO because you can't do anything with your money besides waiting until the ICO has ended.

Excactly, much better to diversify our investment because if the coin that i invested have no value in the future, i have a different portfolio that can sustain our earning.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
May 29, 2018, 02:28:36 AM
I'm here at Blockshow and yesterday I talked with an investor who told me to stay away from Bitcoin for a while: after future implementation shorters are very active. Hence, focusing on alt coins makes really sense
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
I think it's good, but the problem is we have to be very padham with ico because i've been mengikui sebi ico and it's to my disadvantage, i've detained altcoin that i have bought on ico for 8 months but altcoin is still down, i buy as much 1 eth and down to 0.2 eth. I suggest you should be more careful while following an ico.

Yes, you are right we must always be wary of what we will do. In my opinion investing in altcoin up is much better than investing in ICO. Because I think it would be a mistake that does not have some reliable top coins.
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 02:01:18 AM
I think it's good, but the problem is we have to be very padham with ico because i've been mengikui sebi ico and it's to my disadvantage, i've detained altcoin that i have bought on ico for 8 months but altcoin is still down, i buy as much 1 eth and down to 0.2 eth. I suggest you should be more careful while following an ico.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 29, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
Asuracoin crowdsale is live on 2nd June.Asuracoin is a nep 5 token. Based on esports.The real competitor of VPGAME.
You can read more here= https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-and-aphelion-join-forces-957d0e623bb8
https://imgur.com/a/mWPSFWN
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
ICO is good to invest with. The coin is most cheaper but you have to be careful though there are lots of legit ICO but there massive of scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
I'm not on this way. I invest in some ICO and altcoins. Altcoins are my first preference.
For the ICO, you should learn Qurrex, This project is unique and new as the first Hybrid crypto exchange. You can follow the progress of this ICO to invest and learn it. Ensure to not to be panic or because of hype to invest in certain ICO. If you re ready with all risks, you can choose your ICO.
Activity: 140
May 29, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
I think investing in the top altcoins is much more better than investing in ICOs. Because I think it would be a mistake that not having some reliable top coins.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstoreferral-orbis-the-worlds-local-bank-security-token-offering-3844192
I recommend to you is join first here https://t.me/AmaZix_Clients and you can freely to choose what is the best for you. That is all legitimate and avoided the scammers. All admins is active 24/7 so you can ask anytime what you want to know about their projects. Warning not all their project is allowed the U.S citizen.
Activity: 346
May 29, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
Be very careful when investing in ICO's, especially when people are promoting it. Most of the people who will promote an ICO have invested in it. Always do your own research and think twice before investing somewhere. That goes also for cryptocurrencies that are already out there.
Activity: 24
May 29, 2018, 01:23:44 AM
Investing in ico is great , but before investing people should do proper research , in current scenario I recommend you to take a look at Asura coin

Build on Neo blockchain, self sustainable e-sport project , with great team and advisors
BETTING ★ LIVE STREAMING ★ MATCHMAKING ★ TOURNAMENTS ★ COACHING ★ COMMUNITY CENTRE
& MUCH MORE
Activity: 294
May 29, 2018, 01:22:11 AM
Activity: 66
May 29, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
DCC is a very promising one! In Distributed Credit Chain, you would have access to your own credit score all the time instead of having to request your transactions or your own credit score from a company like Equifax. Companies like DCC are creating safer financial institutions with Blockchain technology rapidly available.

Try visiting their thread at [ANN]💰💰💰Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) or you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/

Good luck! Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 01:07:23 AM
many will offer what they have, so just ignore it. If your choice is good then do you think it's been the focus of the course. Many potentially ICO and try his own analysis because it does not forever we will continue to ask the other members on this forum. but the caution also against the scam that is now starting much in ICO.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
you should inves the both ICO and good coin as eth-btc..,not only one ICO,ICO is hight risky because ICO need complete roadmaps-it is need 2-3 years,and it is very risky,now there are so many ICO scam so i think you should invest some good coin in top 10 and ICO,it is good choice
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 12:35:30 AM
Most leading altcoins have been around a lot longer than the majority of ICO tokens, which means they have a longer track record and are generally less volatile than their newly issued counterparts. You should choose ICO carefully when investing and divide between altcoins and ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: