Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 12. (Read 3907 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
two chicks at the same time. I bet if I was a millionaire, I could hook that up too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 10, 2018, 03:34:10 PM
Wow, congrats! Time to look for better projects and invest in. I like your idea, you said you forgot, Cheesy. Maybe you would have complained about some falls in prices when it started trading. This an advice to newbies that no coin gets it that easy so don't expect to get even a 5x on first listing. investment is a matter of time. He succeeded because he hodl for long.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 10, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
Congrats!  Keep it up!  I'd spend a little part to support some charity program if I were you,  because this world needs more balance.  If you receive smth,  give smth to those in need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
January 10, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
Congratulations Ayamj!
the dream comes true, and many of us would reach it some days, and i working on it, and i know for sure, with crypto i have more chances to reach my goal and i will became a millionaire one day too!
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
January 10, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
Nice job!  We all looking for that diamond in the rough.
Activity: 321
January 10, 2018, 02:33:21 PM
congratulations if you've become a millionaire, but do not get there, you have to get more than that, keep trying and keep fighting in order to invest for your future, family, grandchildren, and our future generations, and do not forget to giving charity to those who can not afford from some of the sustenance we get.
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
Congrats on your success don't stop until you convert 100x more just do some research and invest your money on ICO's as you did earlier.

Well, do you really think that this is good advice? I dont think so. I think someone that just made his first million should not try to double or tripple it, because this is so called greed that is kicking in. I would rather advise to realize profits and fulfill dreams or use the money for whatever it can be used for. Just imagine the whole cryptomarket going south in the next months and suddenly having even less than the initial investment while you could have realized (cashed out) one million USD...
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
Lucky  for you but not all have the same fate as you. Others got broke or lost a big chunk of their investment. Congratulation and keep it up, i hope you make more millions in 2018.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 02:20:58 PM
this is evidence of a successful investment ,, if every investment is planted in ico it wins can make us rich, even if the investment is in heap and melairka 1-2 years ahead then it is not impossible if the investment increases to 10...
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 10, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
There's a lot of millionaire around after this latest golden time in altcoins. I'm not too far away from it now myself and a lot of people in the deep onions forums i participate in just reached that status with the huge increase in ONION prices over the last week. Another few month's of running the three different masternodes i have set up and i'm there too. well done to you dude, see you at the top!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
Congrats on your success don't stop until you convert 100x more just do some research and invest your money on ICO's as you did earlier.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 02:12:09 PM
I guess very many people are becoming millionaire these days, in fact if I look at my blockfolio it tells me I am a millionaire too - HMM, why am I not feeling as a millionaire yet then? That's still too abstract Smiley
Activity: 138
Nucleus.Vision
January 10, 2018, 02:06:12 PM
Your Million can become a Billion Wink

Look out for some ICO's, the hyped ones ussually give a very good profit short term. Some projects are worth keeping longterm.
Popular upcoming ICO's: Beetoken, Bluzelle, GoNetwork, Gems & ofcourse Nucleus Vision!
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
Congratilations!Good job,dont stop and set the new target to became a billionaire,just invest your million in a few interesting icos and again forget about the tokens for a couple of years  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
What can I say. Just my congradulations. You know I think better to forget for few years about investition, because traiding just falling down profit. Congratulations again! Smiley
Activity: 640
January 10, 2018, 01:30:12 PM
Wow, congrats to you)
I have Snovio tokens too, but not that much to become a millionaire)
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
Congratulations to you!

I do not yet have the same result as you, but already made + 50% to the deposit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 10, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
If only we can turn back times then most of us now can be a millionaire indeed, but its your luck by forgetting about your wallet and look what happen now, congrats to you mate and hope you will use those earnings to earn more and keep it up.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
January 10, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

wooow, Congratulations man! I hope i can do that in the other ICOs coming. but Im still not good finding a potential ICO... keep it up!
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Now as your networth has exceeded a million (congratutalions to that my friend!) what are your plans now? Will you cash out and use the money or are you going to keep the money in cryptospace for the time being? Did you set an exit point for yourself? As for me I have set an exit point of one million USD. If I someday reach this Im going to cash out half of it and keep the other half in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: