Pages:
Author

Topic: I just became a millionaire - page 13. (Read 3956 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
everyone can become a millionaire
if we were all we could do.
so many bitcoins and wealthy.
One of the main reasons why someone can never become a millionaire is because they haven’t written a financial plan. Developing a financial plan forces you to take action, instead of just talk. It also guides you in making the right decisions in order to achieve all of your dreams and goals.
Activity: 625
January 10, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Congratulations to you.
I had a situation like this as at three months ago with the LNK, I just forgot about it and when next I checked, it has heavily rised and I was excited to the point I sold all at then, and now I feel bad when I see it's current price in coinmarketcap Cry
It is a very good thing to hold your altcoins for a very long time.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu

wow!  congratulations!  that was a big profit,  50x increase from your capital is a very nice profit. This will inspire others who always rushly selling their coin even if it is only in a small value. Im hoping that the coin that im holding now will also go skyrocket soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
I think your experience is very useful for me, I am more convinced that the key to success in the world of crypto is an investment and store it for years or what we usually call with "HODL"
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
This is a great thing for you, and I hope your luck will continue to be so good. In the next investment, I wish you high returns and sincere wishes.
Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
That`s great! Congratulations! You`re lucky  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 10, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
"well you can buy a little and holdu" this sounds more like an advert for the coin than you got rich. Do you have any proof? Don't know the truth, but if so, congratulations man.
Activity: 65
January 10, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
congrats, there will be a lot of such.. thats why bankers are screaming now
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
Never heard about the coin before...but congratulations to u...I can't wait to share my own destiny...more wins
Activity: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

congrats..  Smiley

wish i could be one of the millionair as well.. work work work.. Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
I hope to be like you by this time next year!!  Have realized over 10X profit in the last year.  Shooting for a 20X return this year.  I think many people will see 20X and much more this year.  Could be the year of the privacy coin, although I think BTC will still hold it's own.
Activity: 3
January 10, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Wow congratulations man! Hopefully we all do well.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
January 10, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
I wish I have a "forgotten wallet" that contains coin/token and worth a lot of money, unfortunately i don't think i have any.  Cheesy
Anyway, congratulation on becoming a crypto millionaire.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
I did the same and found a wallet that I had forgot about only thing is mine was only $80 lol congrats bro
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Well you became a millionaire through a 20,000 investment. Congratulations. So far, I've only had a little over 1000 to invest. Any way I can be a millionaire from that?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 10, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
The big lesson of this thread for me is if you believe in the project then don't sell any bounties or airdrops. Too many times I have been guilty of selling tokens in order to load up on Ethereum or Bitcoin. I will really think from now on before I sell any smaller coins.

The point is that TC dont belivev in project as he sayed, so the lesson will be something like "hodl, but if you cant hodl than forget about the coin and... hodl" Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
Great news !!!  Crypto  world gives everyone a chance to change your life for the better.  I'm the last person to say that life is easy. I don't think that's the case at all but cryptocurrencies gives us a hope.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 10, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

Oh well, there are a few motivational tales of people who "forgot they have invested". I am aware that it is not going to be my case because I look at my coins (my treasssureee) every 10 minutes just to see they are still there LOL
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
gratulations. Hope you will do somethjing good with your life, and help other to go into crypto as it's the only thing that can set us free from the pesky governments!
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 09:01:31 AM
Congrats. Hope that I can write a similar post in the near future :-)
Pages:
Jump to: