Pages:
Author

Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO - page 2. (Read 8472 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.

Do you still think this was a best investment?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
December 24, 2017, 08:28:37 PM
Is it going to come to exchanges or is this an scam?

Dimcoin on HitBtc  0.025 cent or 0.00005eth
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

They said that december will be the month where it will be listed, so we have to be patient. I think the team so far did a good job with their ico and execution of their roadmap.
Which has given me confidence they will make an succes of the project. Unlike Minex which is a project with amateurs and amateurs alone.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 06:38:06 PM
Activity: 294
November 06, 2017, 06:31:27 PM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
hopefully you can be lucky there, but there are many more good ICO that can be followed and the prospect is good so the more variation would be better for ico
Activity: 30
November 06, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

Dimcoin is the most promising project so far.
This is a real quality project and the next big thing Smiley
Activity: 5
October 13, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

Me too! Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 01, 2017, 02:49:28 PM
I have been seeing them campaign on this forum and on twitter and I think there is a very unique project. But honestly, this idea craps for me.
I can consider fuzzy project as a good project to invest.
Any reason the project is not good for you, please share with us, maybe you tell us something that we all did not notice.
I hope to invest in it soon but wait 2 more days for BIP91. It scatters but still does not want to risk. All is best for your investment.
I will have to agree with you when you say that the project is unique, adding to the fact that it is built on NEM Blockchain. Why is the idea craps for you?

In my opinion, DIMCOIN is very unique in the sense that it has two versions: DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies. With DIMCOIN being the speculative currency that can be traded against other currencies, DIM Currencies are equivalent to the value of fiat currency that is exchanged from and will be utilised as medium of exchange within the DIM Ecosystem.

There are DIM Tokens which represent some form of ownership within the DIM Ecosystem, token holders with +50 DIM Tokens will 30% net fee transfers on the DIMCOIN, DIM Currencies and cyptonised assets conducted within the DIM Ecosystem.

This is how I understood the white paper and I find the idea very interesting and unique. Go through the whitepaper on their website to understand how the DIM Ecosystem is going to operate, including HYBSE.
FrankNoland thank you. I just had to go through the white paper to understand all about DIMCOIN. The prepositions on "Blockchain Technology", "Dim Cryptocurrencies" and "Depotwallet" are very unique. Wish DIMCOIN hit the exchanges and DIM Ecosystem to get complete operational. All the best.
I am glad I could help, its good to realise that you have an idea of how the DIM Ecosystem, Depotwallet, Dimcoin, DIM Currencies, DIM Tokens are going operate within the ecosystem.

I still think the idea behind Dimcoin is still one of the best, all the best to the team Cool
copper member
October 01, 2017, 02:39:32 PM
It might not take off as quick as you think,  I personally an waiting for the first five to go live as oppose to the exchange listing. Why? Because once the fees start coming in the go to the token holders so those tokens will become more valuable again   Grin

Intertwined project,  one of my favourites
I like how you strategies, Dimcoin and Dim tokens are worth hold for long term. I also think that tokens are going to be more valuable in the future, once the DIM Ecosystem is fully operational.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 02:22:38 PM
I have been seeing them campaign on this forum and on twitter and I think there is a very unique project. But honestly, this idea craps for me.
Any reason the project is not good for you, please share with us, maybe you tell us something that we all did not notice.
I hope to invest in it soon but wait 2 more days for BIP91. It scatters but still does not want to risk. All is best for your investment.
I will have to agree with you when you say that the project is unique, adding to the fact that it is built on NEM Blockchain. Why is the idea craps for you?

In my opinion, DIMCOIN is very unique in the sense that it has two versions: DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies. With DIMCOIN being the speculative currency that can be traded against other currencies, DIM Currencies are equivalent to the value of fiat currency that is exchanged from and will be utilised as medium of exchange within the DIM Ecosystem.

There are DIM Tokens which represent some form of ownership within the DIM Ecosystem, token holders with +50 DIM Tokens will 30% net fee transfers on the DIMCOIN, DIM Currencies and cyptonised assets conducted within the DIM Ecosystem.

This is how I understood the white paper and I find the idea very interesting and unique. Go through the whitepaper on their website to understand how the DIM Ecosystem is going to operate, including HYBSE.
FrankNoland thank you. I just had to go through the white paper to understand all about DIMCOIN. The prepositions on "Blockchain Technology", "Dim Cryptocurrencies" and "Depotwallet" are very unique. Wish DIMCOIN hit the exchanges and DIM Ecosystem to get complete operational. All the best.
copper member
October 01, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

Activity: 140
October 01, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
It might not take off as quick as you think,  I personally an waiting for the first five to go live as oppose to the exchange listing. Why? Because once the fees start coming in the go to the token holders so those tokens will become more valuable again   Grin

Intertwined project,  one of my favourites
copper member
October 01, 2017, 01:39:24 PM
I personally believe that dimcoin will be one of the survivors. I have also invested some during their ICO. Let's see how it evolves.
I will have to agree with you, Dimcoin will be one the survivors, let's patiently wait for the day Dimcoin gets listed on major exchanges. Its very interesting to be part of the DIM Ecosystem.
copper member
October 01, 2017, 01:33:04 PM
dimcoin is a good investment. i also invested in them during ico. you should join the telegram dim group. the team gives good support and works hard. very exciting what will happens when dim hits exchanges.
I did join DIMCOIN telegram group chat, its so exciting since the team keep us updated about the latest news updates. The team is working very hard and all the best. I am patiently waiting for DIMCOIN to hit the exchanges and the DIM Ecosystem to be fully operational.
Activity: 166
September 30, 2017, 12:19:07 PM

how was your invests?
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
September 22, 2017, 02:06:14 PM
I personally believe that dimcoin will be one of the survivors. I have also invested some during their ICO. Let's see how it evolves.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 01:50:45 PM
dimcoin is a good investment. i also invested in them during ico. you should join the telegram dim group. the team gives good support and works hard. very exciting what will happens when dim hits exchanges.
copper member
September 22, 2017, 11:06:40 AM
DIMcoin is special because it has a fraudulent resistive infrastructure and possesses peer to peer speculative coin ecosystem. DIMcoin has equivalence with fiat currencies so it is special.
   It a coin with huge potential. I wondering how it will perform with the huge hit coins are taking now, with China ban and all that
I agree with you. Surely it will survive that. DIM Currencies are the ones which are equivalent to fiat currencies. Remember that DIM has two versions which is DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 10:13:41 AM
DIMcoin is special because it has a fraudulent resistive infrastructure and possesses peer to peer speculative coin ecosystem. DIMcoin has equivalence with fiat currencies so it is special.
   It a coin with huge potential. I wondering how it will perform with the huge hit coins are taking now, with China ban and all that
Activity: 20
September 22, 2017, 10:09:06 AM
I read that this blockchain also has it's own crypto NEM (XEM) and even ICO platform COMSA has been launched.
Some experts thought that NEM is slleping giant. who knows.. it will be able the big boost or the big disappointment Cool
I'm not sure in it

Pages:
Jump to: