Pages:
Author

Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO - page 7. (Read 8472 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 03, 2017, 09:43:47 AM
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/29/dimcoin-ico-announced-aims-disrupt-equity-market/

- If you are really convinced that DIMCoin will get you this:

"Lifetime Recurring Income & Extra Privileges…

The DIM Token holders having 50 or more DIM Tokens will get exclusive privileges in terms of DIM ecosystem development.
They will also enjoy the voting rights as well as 30% share of the fee collected by the platform. 
This way, DIM Tokens are the opportunity to generate lifelong recurring income based on digital transactions."

Then you may be disapointed after the initial coin release. It is too much to promise IMO.

Why do you think so?
copper member
July 03, 2017, 09:41:52 AM
so good luck with your investment but must take that in mind: this is unpredictable market, remember this always.
Yah I know that, in every investment there is risk involved, don't be afraid to take risks if you want to be a successful investor

Take the risk but always be careful on what are you risking for. Dimcoin is under NEM platform which has a lot of supporter. I think you made the right call anyway.
Thank you, I just believe that I have made the right call either.
copper member
July 03, 2017, 09:24:16 AM
It is still the presale of ICO and i think if you are investing today then you have to wait for long to get listed in exchange , just like Decent which took 2 yrs and still it is not listed. So you have to be ready to wait for long to get return on your investment.
No, they mentioned that their coin will be listed in exchanges in the fourth quarter. They also mentioned in in their telegram group
copper member
July 03, 2017, 09:17:35 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.

I also saw its crowdsale today and I'm somehow not sure whether it would be good return after my investment. Its pre sale started and will continue for 14 days I think.
Yep, the crowd sale started on the 1st July, I didn't want to waste anytime so I invested the very same day, I just believe in this project. And I will be buying more tokens next week
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
July 03, 2017, 09:02:43 AM
so good luck with your investment but must take that in mind: this is unpredictable market, remember this always.
Yah I know that, in every investment there is risk involved, don't be afraid to take risks if you want to be a successful investor

Take the risk but always be careful on what are you risking for. Dimcoin is under NEM platform which has a lot of supporter. I think you made the right call anyway.
copper member
July 03, 2017, 09:00:17 AM
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:57:36 AM
Yea I researched and invested some NEM, trying to maximize my bonus, while also trying to support anything based on NEM

They are base on NEM? Finally made something out of it after years. I didn't know about DIMcoin thought, its name seem not interesting lol its like for dimwits only  Grin  I don't know why you have to create a thread for this topic but good luck for your investment.
I wouldn't say that the name is bad, DIM stands for Data Interchange Module.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
July 03, 2017, 08:46:31 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.

Seems that in 21 hours they have reached pretty good target of investments: 810 Participants with a Total Investment 512.97BTC $1,273,349.01. I'm thinking to invest too, seems that the 30% bonus is for the next 2 weeks so I may invest in the last days as I collect more money and invest at once Smiley
The last time I checked it was over $2 000 000 investments, from 1623 participants, It's a good thing that a lot of investors are showing so much interest in this coin
This seems to interest me.
I will try it good luck.
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:36:24 AM
Yea I researched and invested some NEM, trying to maximize my bonus, while also trying to support anything based on NEM
And I think it's good that there is 10% discount when you invest using NEM's XEM
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

Seems that in 21 hours they have reached pretty good target of investments: 810 Participants with a Total Investment 512.97BTC $1,273,349.01. I'm thinking to invest too, seems that the 30% bonus is for the next 2 weeks so I may invest in the last days as I collect more money and invest at once Smiley
The last time I checked it was over $2 000 000 investments, from 1623 participants, It's a good thing that a lot of investors are showing so much interest in this coin
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
July 03, 2017, 08:29:59 AM
I think you have made a right decision where one of their projects is currently delayed, you join in ico they will be very helpful to rebuild the project they are doing and will be one of the best coins in the future
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:27:04 AM
I also invested on dimcoin today, let's see what happens.
Yep lets just chill, relax and see what happens, but I am having a good feeling about this one
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:25:36 AM
Its a Data Interchange Module cryptocurrency and it has very high confirmation speed as indicated in the ANN thread. DIMcoin is special because it has a fraudulent resistive infrastructure and possesses peer to peer speculative coin ecosystem. DIMcoin has equivalence with fiat currencies so it is special.
Agree, and it's divided into two versions, DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies, DIMCOIN as the speculative coin and DIM Currencies which is equivalent to the value of fiat currency that it is exchanged from. I see this project going big within a very short period of time
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:18:16 AM

I think all these descriptions could apply but I direct you particularly to number 7.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dim

Then again if you are involved as you seem to be a shill then maybe you aren't Dim at all.
I think you are their DIM, It's Data Interchange Module, that dim. Go through their whitepaper, for knowledge sake
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

Well done, but I hope you'll share your analyze & strategy for us. It will helping to replace money on the right investment for newbie like me and others. For suggest try to buy another coin with 10% your money as another investment, learning by doing for more profit. Have a nice day.
Thanks, I am also looking out for other promising upcoming ICOs, diversifying is always the best.
copper member
July 03, 2017, 08:10:11 AM
Why do you think it has such potential? What is it doing that separates itself from the rest of the ICO's and coins currently out there?
I think that the one that is making it different from all the other currencies is the fact that it's divided into two versions: DIMCOIN and DIM Currencies. The DIM Ecosystem offers services such as cryptonisation of equity, trading in cryptonised shares and assets, cryptocurrency exchanges, crypto-fiat currency exchanges, e-commerce, debit card purchases, business transactions, and commodity trading
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 07:59:57 PM
Wow on the NEM platform? That's great for NEM.
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 05:41:34 PM
I invested in this today as well.  I like the long term outlook and getting in now you receive a 30% bonus. 10% with NEM but I just wanted to ensure i got in.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2017, 04:50:25 PM
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/29/dimcoin-ico-announced-aims-disrupt-equity-market/

- If you are really convinced that DIMCoin will get you this:

"Lifetime Recurring Income & Extra Privileges…

The DIM Token holders having 50 or more DIM Tokens will get exclusive privileges in terms of DIM ecosystem development.
They will also enjoy the voting rights as well as 30% share of the fee collected by the platform. 
This way, DIM Tokens are the opportunity to generate lifelong recurring income based on digital transactions."

Then you may be disapointed after the initial coin release. It is too much to promise IMO.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
July 01, 2017, 04:19:29 PM
It is still the presale of ICO and i think if you are investing today then you have to wait for long to get listed in exchange , just like Decent which took 2 yrs and still it is not listed. So you have to be ready to wait for long to get return on your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: