Pages:
Author

Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO - page 4. (Read 8472 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 07:15:53 AM
Good luck with your investment mate.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 16, 2017, 05:25:21 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
That one is going to be a good project but sadly i don't have money to invest on that .I know it is using a Xem/Nem platform so it was a big project. goodluck to you.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 16, 2017, 04:54:14 AM
I actually was looking at Dimcoin but for some reason failed to realise it had a bonus for XEM. Been putting off my new alt for so many weeks now. Is buying XEM and then using it to get Dimcoin going to be worth it? I'm roughly trying to calculate but it looks like I might lose close to 10% anyway after buying and then withdrawing from exchange. They are on final week of campaign now and looks like it's getting everything it's wanted now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 02:24:27 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
Should have read through their announcement page. Another member and I did some research. Their exchange has an address the same as a scam ran a few years ago. Among other warning signs this is a scam.
This is getting more and interesting. So you are saying that Dimcoin is scam? Some of us already invested a lot of into that ICO. So you are going to make us panic. What do you have to support your allegations? Evidence? Link or maybe a document?
I don't think that there is a need to panic since he is not providing any evidence, these are all allegations without any proof. I have made proper research before I even contribute into the ICO. The project is legit and they paying high rewards in their bounty campaigns. They have provided enough transparency already through social media platforms and the team looks very good. I see the this project going big before the end of this year.
Are all the scam issues true?
So far the Dimcoin project has gone well, and has the prospect of success,
We support this project for success.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
August 16, 2017, 01:34:55 AM
Should have read through their announcement page. Another member and I did some research. Their exchange has an address the same as a scam ran a few years ago. Among other warning signs this is a scam.
This is getting more and interesting. So you are saying that Dimcoin is scam? Some of us already invested a lot of into that ICO. So you are going to make us panic. What do you have to support your allegations? Evidence? Link or maybe a document?
I don't think that there is a need to panic since he is not providing any evidence, these are all allegations without any proof. I have made proper research before I even contribute into the ICO. The project is legit and they paying high rewards in their bounty campaigns. They have provided enough transparency already through social media platforms and the team looks very good. I see the this project going big before the end of this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 15, 2017, 03:13:14 PM

You better show solid evidences for this before stating it here. This could stir up the minds of the investors and the one's that are supporting the ICO.
copper member
August 15, 2017, 02:11:15 PM
do you have evidence, you can't just make allegations without proper proof. The steemit article was proven wrong, it was posted by some guy looking for upvotes. Hybrid stock exchange licenses were posted on all the social media platforms, if you go through the pictures on the Facebook page you will see the proof of licences. Hybse can't be a scams since its ICO is on its way, I once read that it will be launched soon, some of the coins from the total supply of 9bil are reserved for its ICO. Research before you start making allegations. We have invested a lot already, and we won't believe what you are saying since you are not providing any evidence.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 06:29:42 PM
I think dimcoin Ico is one of the best Ico happening based on trading index you can also look at bitdice ICO it's doing really well and got huge investment and also able to earn dividend.

I had planned to hold these for a year or two but some medical stuff has come up and I need to cash out my crypto accounts. Anyone want to buy my Dimcoin and tokens? 1400 NEM or BO for 30,000 DIMCOIN and 245 tokens. Let me know and I'd be happy to sell out my shares. Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
August 10, 2017, 01:30:35 PM
I think dimcoin Ico is one of the best Ico happening based on trading index you can also look at bitdice ICO it's doing really well and got huge investment and also able to earn dividend.
copper member
August 10, 2017, 01:21:21 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 11:44:42 AM

I agree with you, if I have money, I will also invest to dimcoin, because dimcoin can be said as one of the projects that have great potential success
Activity: 43
August 10, 2017, 11:34:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up, but a little more info would be nice.
But then again would not be surprised Dimwit being a scam.
Activity: 12
August 10, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

could you tell more?
what address, which scam?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 04:00:32 AM
copper member
August 07, 2017, 12:27:35 PM
I have not invested in Dimcoin but I think you have make a good decision. I have been seeing they campaign on this forum and on twitter and I think the have a very unique project. I wish you will of this good decision you have made.
Dimcoin ? how can I invest this project, tokenmarket.net cannot find the invest button
You can invest on their website www.dimcoin.io. Once the page is loaded, simply click on invest and choose the currency you invest with. If you invest with XEM, you get additional 10% bonus plus 15% bonus for the initial ICO. Its easy, I even saw some Youtube tutorials  on how to invest into the ICO.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 05, 2017, 01:13:24 AM
Did not get in on this ICO but am keen to see where it goes. Does anyone know where they are based?
Activity: 5
August 07, 2017, 05:07:19 AM
NEM ,NEM grow so fast~
August 04, 2017, 11:04:23 PM
It is so hard to invest the DIMCOIN ICO ,I just invest 1000USD and 2500NEM, wait for the time .thx a lot   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 04, 2017, 08:47:34 PM
I haven't ventured this coin yet but i have read a couple of entries that points out the potential of this coin. Moreso, i believe this one will move on provided that the project they're doing can attract more and more investors. Although, it's value is getting high since its introduction and that alone is one good reason to invest on it.
August 04, 2017, 08:43:43 PM
I have not invested in Dimcoin but I think you have make a good decision. I have been seeing they campaign on this forum and on twitter and I think the have a very unique project. I wish you will of this good decision you have made.
Dimcoin ? how can I invest this project, tokenmarket.net cannot find the invest button
Pages:
Jump to: