Pages:
Author

Topic: I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO - page 3. (Read 8472 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
September 20, 2017, 11:23:10 AM
I wasn't able to understand the purpose of dimcoins so I didn't participate in the ICO. May be this is the first project to use NEM blockchain.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 10:30:33 AM
Dimcoin was built upon the NEM blockchain protocol available since 2008, well, it seems stable and perspective. Please don't forget to share your statistics about this tokens Wink
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 07, 2017, 07:20:09 AM
This is an interesting project just wait Q4 2017 : )
I can't wait for the DIMCOIN to be listed on exchanges either.  But quarter 4 its not that far. I just believe that quarter 4 is around the corner and we will start trading our DIMCOIN. I saw the sneak peak for the new Depotwallet on reddit, and I must say that I am impressed, its looking awesome, DIMCOIN is the future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 06:28:14 PM
This is an interesting project just wait Q4 2017 : )
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 03, 2017, 05:52:12 PM
I think it's good for you, because dimcoin is one big project that is very promising for success, maybe because the idea and team of experienced developers, good luck

The developers : Krishna - Vatscar - Mulhani ...

What's their background ? They don't even have family names ? Random Indian programmers, and you say experienced developers?

Prove me wrong , im only asking that.
Most of the developers I know uses alias or just their last names because they don't want to be known or they prefer to just be unknown. Why are you focusing on the developers? Focus your attention to the whole team.
copper member
August 28, 2017, 12:19:43 PM
I think it's good for you, because dimcoin is one big project that is very promising for success, maybe because the idea and team of experienced developers, good luck

What's their background ? They don't even have family names ? Random Indian programmers, and you say experienced developers?

Some people prefer to remain anonymous, especially in the public figure. The fact that they didn't provide their full names and biography doesn't mean that they are inexperienced. Since the ICO ran and ended very well proves that they are even more experienced/ experts, considering the fact that DIMCOIN is now even worth more before its even listed on exchanges. Early investors are already benefiting from their investments. I guess this clears all the doubts you may have.
Activity: 46
August 27, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
is there any purpose of dimcoin?
why an ico?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 27, 2017, 09:59:03 AM
The ideas of developer team doesn't mean will guarantee the ICOs projects be succesfull because it is just still an idea and almost all of the ICOs projects have awesome ideas and whitepaper, why you don't give us reasons that more make sense than just an ideas, because this projects still there are no solid comunity of coin, the application on real projects now than just an ideas.
Activity: 5
August 27, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 20, 2017, 04:04:26 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 20, 2017, 01:06:25 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
Should have read through their announcement page. Another member and I did some research. Their exchange has an address the same as a scam ran a few years ago. Among other warning signs this is a scam.
This is getting more and interesting. So you are saying that Dimcoin is scam? Some of us already invested a lot of into that ICO. So you are going to make us panic. What do you have to support your allegations? Evidence? Link or maybe a document?
I don't think that there is a need to panic since he is not providing any evidence, these are all allegations without any proof. I have made proper research before I even contribute into the ICO. The project is legit and they paying high rewards in their bounty campaigns. They have provided enough transparency already through social media platforms and the team looks very good. I see the this project going big before the end of this year.
Are all the scam issues true?
So far the Dimcoin project has gone well, and has the prospect of success,
We support this project for success.
I don't think what he is saying true since he is not providing any evidence. It is not worth us panic, this project looks good already and there is not way it can be a scam. As far as I have seen everything is going well. Good luck to the team behind, I hope it becomes a success.
Yes, hopefully this project runs successfully.
Many investors have supported this project.
It may not be long before the project is completed.
DIMCOIN ICO is really a promising project and they are progressing very well. I won't think of it as a scam ICO. They're responsive and active.
I agree with you, it's only a few days before the ICO ends and its been running from 01 July, the team showed transparency, and they are very responsive on social media platforms. Wish DIMCOIN all the best and success. Smiley

Yeah. Dimcoin is one of those upcoming icos that has a very reliable team behind it so you're in a way confident if you invest on it. Looking forward to its launch because i'm one of the ones expecting good returns with my dimcoin investments
copper member
August 19, 2017, 03:58:48 AM
I just invested in DIMCOIN ICO and I think I have made the best investment move.
Should have read through their announcement page. Another member and I did some research. Their exchange has an address the same as a scam ran a few years ago. Among other warning signs this is a scam.
This is getting more and interesting. So you are saying that Dimcoin is scam? Some of us already invested a lot of into that ICO. So you are going to make us panic. What do you have to support your allegations? Evidence? Link or maybe a document?
I don't think that there is a need to panic since he is not providing any evidence, these are all allegations without any proof. I have made proper research before I even contribute into the ICO. The project is legit and they paying high rewards in their bounty campaigns. They have provided enough transparency already through social media platforms and the team looks very good. I see the this project going big before the end of this year.
I don't think what he is saying true since he is not providing any evidence. It is not worth us panic, this project looks good already and there is not way it can be a scam. As far as I have seen everything is going well. Good luck to the team behind, I hope it becomes a success.
DIMCOIN ICO is really a promising project and they are progressing very well. I won't think of it as a scam ICO. They're responsive and active.
I agree with you, it's only a few days before the ICO ends and its been running from 01 July, the team showed transparency, and they are very responsive on social media platforms. Wish DIMCOIN all the best and success. Smiley
Merit: 105
August 18, 2017, 03:19:13 AM
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 12:28:41 AM
copper member
August 17, 2017, 03:36:15 PM
Is already known on which Exchanges Dimcoin is traded. Where can I buy Dimcoin after Ico?
If the price should go you can still buy quickly
The team announced that DIMCOIN will be listed on exchanges starting Q4 of this year. But they haven't announced on which exchanges it will be listed on, probably the ones XEM is listed on.
copper member
August 17, 2017, 03:32:13 PM
I actually was looking at Dimcoin but for some reason failed to realise it had a bonus for XEM. Been putting off my new alt for so many weeks now. Is buying XEM and then using it to get Dimcoin going to be worth it? I'm roughly trying to calculate but it looks like I might lose close to 10% anyway after buying and then withdrawing from exchange. They are on final week of campaign now and looks like it's getting everything it's wanted now.
it's true, you get additional 10% bonus when you invest with XEM and the payouts are automatic. I think its worth investing since the project is looking good itself, its only 10 days left before the ICO ends.
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
It looks like the dimcoin project will run smoothly, as we know it, but I hesitate to invest, a lot of allcoin we have to take into account. That's my opinion.
copper member
August 17, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 17, 2017, 02:57:46 PM
I see some friends post about dimcoin, saying problematic, but I do not really know right or wrong news, I just want to tell you more careful, hopefully your invest successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 17, 2017, 12:38:37 PM
Is already known on which Exchanges Dimcoin is traded. Where can I buy Dimcoin after Ico?
If the price should go you can still buy quickly
Pages:
Jump to: