Pages:
Author

Topic: I just lost my little brother - page 2. (Read 9610 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 05:06:05 PM

We eventually set up a 501(c)3 after my daughter and I were shot.  There was a long period of not very clear thinking after the shooting.  Chill out and give him some space.

Thank you.

@Others
It's not like I need this to be completed in the next 24 hours. My brother is gone forever, I'm sorry if I didn't set everything up perfect in the first week.
donator
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 10, 2013, 04:45:56 PM
I just read this entire thread, from beginning to end.  It took a couple of hours, but I think that's worth it to give me a feel for who is on this board and what goes on here.  This is only the second forum I've taken an interest in.  I no longer post in the first one.  I left because the moderators allowed a small group of long-time residents to harass other members, myself included.  The leader of that group is now in a third-world jail, facing firearms and other, even more serious, charges.

Looking up FinShaggy on the Internet, I found a few items of interest.  Some of the articles I read I believe were written by FinShaggy  himself, as they are self-serving and contain similar spelling and grammatical errors.

My take on all of this is that FinShaggy is running a scam.  He should produce the obituary.  Saying that he doesn't give a fuck just doesn't cut it.

What's the first thread and who's in jail?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 10, 2013, 04:40:13 PM
I just read this entire thread, from beginning to end.  It took a couple of hours, but I think that's worth it to give me a feel for who is on this board and what goes on here.  This is only the second forum I've taken an interest in.  I no longer post in the first one.  I left because the moderators allowed a small group of long-time residents to harass other members, myself included.  The leader of that group is now in a third-world jail, facing firearms and other, even more serious, charges.

Looking up FinShaggy on the Internet, I found a few items of interest.  Some of the articles I read I believe were written by FinShaggy  himself, as they are self-serving and contain similar spelling and grammatical errors.

My take on all of this is that FinShaggy is running a scam.  He should produce the obituary.  Saying that he doesn't give a fuck just doesn't cut it.

Ya think?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 10, 2013, 04:30:07 PM

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Google/YouTube
global moderator
June 10, 2013, 03:21:42 PM
do a quick google or 2 of his screen name, and check out the other forums he posts in.  This guy has hate clubs.  He trolls (or he is just mentally ill.) everywhere.  I doubt the story about his brother is real.  Even if it is, he is psycho, and feeds off the drama.  He goes out of his way to stir up shit. This drama is not an exception to the rule because he is traumatized about a death.
That is kind of extreme.  Undecided
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
June 10, 2013, 03:14:03 PM
We eventually set up a 501(c)3 after my daughter and I were shot.  There was a long period of not very clear thinking after the shooting.  Chill out and give him some space.

I don't think drug-addicts are capable of thinking clearly: http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=finshaggy
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
June 10, 2013, 03:05:01 PM
do a quick google or 2 of his screen name, and check out the other forums he posts in.  This guy has hate clubs.  He trolls (or he is just mentally ill.) everywhere.  I doubt the story about his brother is real.  Even if it is, he is psycho, and feeds off the drama.  He goes out of his way to stir up shit. This drama is not an exception to the rule because he is traumatized about a death.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2013, 02:56:35 PM
1. His last name is not Gallagher, way to make even a bigger ass of yourself.
2. Our family hasn't been in Texas for about a year, so again. Ass.
3. Comment like this again and you will be ignored.

Ok, why not post a link to the obituary yourself, instead of making people hunt for it?   Huh

Because I don't give a fuck if a bunch of trolls waste a little time before getting back to trolling me again.

Nobody is trolling you.  If you want people to donate money to your cause you had better well be able to provide them with some semblance of legitimacy for that cause, if they ask you for it.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 10, 2013, 02:25:36 PM

Ok, why not post a link to the obituary yourself, instead of making people hunt for it?   Huh

Because I don't give a fuck if a bunch of trolls waste a little time before getting back to trolling me again.

well you sure don't make it easy for people to trust you. . .

I honestly do not give a fuck.

I think that's the reason you're mother named you FinShaggy. Because you're a Honey Badger.
Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 02:10:16 PM

I honestly do not give a fuck.
Activity: 728
June 10, 2013, 02:02:30 PM

Nobody is trolling you.  If you want people to donate money to your cause you had better well be able to provide them with some semblance of legitimacy for that cause, if they ask you for it.

KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
June 10, 2013, 02:02:00 PM

Google/YouTube
June 10, 2013, 01:55:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
June 10, 2013, 01:50:10 PM
So let me understand

Candies with peanut butter, on the package there is written that they contain peanut butter
Person allergic to peanut butter eat them

Darwin award?
global moderator
June 10, 2013, 12:40:51 PM

OP tried to do that previously when asked if an organization or even website existed for "MasonsMiracle" - didn't work out so well:

in less than 3 paragraphs "donations" are asked for.  There isn't any group associated with this donation.  There is no plan for how this donation would raise awareness.

So first I'm a troll because I post on Bitcointalk while I'm in the hospital, NOW I'm a troll because I am not posting everything to a fucking bitcoin site.

Try to do some research on other websites before you assume shit and make an ass of yourself. BTW, you are ignored, so you don't have to reply.

Hello,

My name is Ryan and my 11 year old brother mason went to the hospital this Friday due to peanut allergies. He had a heart attack & his brain started swelling until it cut off the oxygen to his brain. He was pronounced dead 2 days ago at 5:05pm I had no idea that peanuts could do something so horrible and my life will never be the same, so I am starting a foundation to promote awareness around the world, and possibly even work to eradicate peanut allergies. I never want anyone to have to go through what we did.

In the mean time, we are raising money and working to start a website and more. Nothing can bring my brother back, but we would like to start something that possibly turns into a label on ALL peanut products in ALL stores. Like a big red P sticker, or a picture of my brother.

The Foundation is MasonsMiracle.org

MasonsMiracle.org:

I wonder why... Huh
Activity: 728
June 10, 2013, 12:31:36 PM

OP tried to do that previously when asked if an organization or even website existed for "MasonsMiracle" - didn't work out so well:

in less than 3 paragraphs "donations" are asked for.  There isn't any group associated with this donation.  There is no plan for how this donation would raise awareness.

So first I'm a troll because I post on Bitcointalk while I'm in the hospital, NOW I'm a troll because I am not posting everything to a fucking bitcoin site.

Try to do some research on other websites before you assume shit and make an ass of yourself. BTW, you are ignored, so you don't have to reply.

Hello,

My name is Ryan and my 11 year old brother mason went to the hospital this Friday due to peanut allergies. He had a heart attack & his brain started swelling until it cut off the oxygen to his brain. He was pronounced dead 2 days ago at 5:05pm I had no idea that peanuts could do something so horrible and my life will never be the same, so I am starting a foundation to promote awareness around the world, and possibly even work to eradicate peanut allergies. I never want anyone to have to go through what we did.

In the mean time, we are raising money and working to start a website and more. Nothing can bring my brother back, but we would like to start something that possibly turns into a label on ALL peanut products in ALL stores. Like a big red P sticker, or a picture of my brother.

The Foundation is MasonsMiracle.org

MasonsMiracle.org:

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 10, 2013, 11:58:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: