Pages:
Author

Topic: I just lost my little brother - page 5. (Read 9610 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 07, 2013, 11:17:34 PM
He is in a better place.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
June 07, 2013, 10:54:51 PM
Thank you for that concise representation of a typical SA goon. Guy loses a dear family member, is still likely in shock and grief, says the first thing that comes to his mind, that being to dedicate something to the memory of his just-dead brother, and you spend a paragraph blowing up at him and calling his statement fucking stupid. It's extra super ironic considering what you posted previously about bitcoiners and compassion/charity.

To be fair, allowing oneself time to grieve to avoid lashing out at people would be preferable.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
June 07, 2013, 10:52:23 PM
Also,

Bitcoin town is now Mason Town, no vote, no questions. That is my brothers name.

See this? This is dumb. Here I was all defending you (even though I don't like you) by tracking you back to your primary persona while people were going "Hahaha, idiotic sob story that we've seen a thousand times". So people saw me vouching for you and thus were all "Ok, this is a real thing, let's not make fun of it for the next 120 minutes". And then you go ahead and do something like this? Really? No, hell, REALLY? How fucked up is this? Do you even think about these things before you do them? Do you think anyone, do you think any single fucking person is going to trust you now? Dude, you've got great ideas, but do yourself and everyone else involved a favor and lay off the weed.

Thank you for that concise representation of a typical SA goon. Guy loses a dear family member, is still likely in shock and grief, says the first thing that comes to his mind, that being to dedicate something to the memory of his just-dead brother, and you spend a paragraph blowing up at him and calling his statement fucking stupid. It's extra super ironic considering what you posted previously about bitcoiners and compassion/charity.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
June 07, 2013, 09:15:03 PM
mfw this isn't enough of a hint of what they are...

I'm going to go buy some peanut butter and give it to someone that's allergic to peanuts so we can sue the peanut butter company because we didn't realize it was made from peanuts.

If your post is here later, I will report it.

Why will you report him?

And why does it seem like you're threatening him?

I will report him for advocating deadly violence and a frivolous lawsuit.
I assume he is better off removing his own post rather than having a moderator remove it.

It's not the dedication, it's just the way you said it. You said it in a way you were promoting your town.

Fuck you, ignored.

Hmm. We have quite a intelligent one here. Telling you your error makes you mad? Telling you calmly, makes you hostile?

Really good strategy and logic there, really good, Fin Shaggy. You've just put the icing on the cake. Yet I doubt I'm ignored, and I think you'd just pretend.

But if you really did it this time, for real, bravo.

For no real reason either, bravo.

I'm going to go buy some peanut butter and give it to someone that's allergic to peanuts so we can sue the peanut butter company because we didn't realize it was made from peanuts.

Why will you report him?

I will report him for advocating deadly violence and a frivolous lawsuit.
I assume he is better off removing his own post rather than having a moderator remove it.

I have no idea if the rules mention that. However, he was being extremely sarcastic, even if it was in a dark way. I cannot say anything against that, so, you gotta do what you gotta do, eh?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 09:07:08 PM
It's not the dedication, it's just the way you said it. You said it in a way you were promoting your town.

Fuck you, ignored.
?
June 07, 2013, 09:04:39 PM

Why will you report him?

No, you did something so idiotic..

If dedicating a town to my brother is idiotic, I wouldn't want to be anything else.

Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 09:03:27 PM

No, you did something so idiotic..

If dedicating a town to my brother is idiotic, I wouldn't want to be anything else.
?
June 07, 2013, 08:53:35 PM
Also,

Bitcoin town is now Mason Town, no vote, no questions. That is my brothers name.

See this? This is dumb. Here I was all defending you (even though I don't like you) by tracking you back to your primary persona while people were going "Hahaha, idiotic sob story that we've seen a thousand times". So people saw me vouching for you and thus were all "Ok, this is a real thing, let's not make fun of it for the next 120 minutes". And then you go ahead and do something like this? Really? No, hell, REALLY? How fucked up is this? Do you even think about these things before you do them? Do you think anyone, do you think any single fucking person is going to trust you now? Dude, you've got great ideas, but do yourself and everyone else involved a favor and lay off the weed.
+1 (I never thought I'd see the day)

Thanks (and I never thought I'd see that day too, laffo  Cheesy Cheesy)

You're a fucking troll, all you did is wait for me to come back then changed your stance. Ignored, fuck you for trolling me in this situation.

No, you did something so idiotic.. It's no words to describe it. Even if he did want to chance his stance after it, how would he know you'd say something stupid?

You're not helping yourself either.

Death is something terrible, yet you come back with that? You seem like a 'troll'. It seems like you only wanted to promote your town with such a tragic story. I don't even feel like donating to you anymore, because I'm scared you'd use the funds for your town instead, or run away with them.

And if you don't like peoples opinions stay away from forums.
Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 08:42:52 PM
Also,

Thanks (and I never thought I'd see that day too, laffo  Cheesy Cheesy)

You're a fucking troll, all you did is wait for me to come back then changed your stance. Ignored, fuck you for trolling me in this situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 07, 2013, 08:33:43 PM
Also,

Thanks (and I never thought I'd see that day too, laffo  Cheesy Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2013, 08:32:08 PM
Also,

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 07, 2013, 08:13:51 PM
Also,

Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
really sorry to hear about your little brother.

Thank you.
Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 08:06:36 PM
Also,

no vote? Undecided

There will be a vote, but only to decide town or ville, or land, etc. But it will be dedicated to Mason.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
June 07, 2013, 08:05:57 PM
really sorry to hear about your little brother.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
June 07, 2013, 08:04:42 PM
Also,

no vote? Undecided
Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 08:01:39 PM
Also,

Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 08:00:57 PM
I just got home from the hospital, this is real, so fuck everyone talking shit and saying they should have paid better attention.
They came in a large bag, and it wasn't as easy to tell with the large bag, plus my step-dad wears glasses, but didn't have them on.

We plan on raising awareness of peanut allergies, I had no idea a peanut could do this. And my life will never be the same.
Google/YouTube
June 07, 2013, 07:58:41 PM
By any chance was this the person that was in a coma?

Yes.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 07, 2013, 06:20:23 PM
On your facebook (easily tracked from the filename of your images)

My little brother is 11, he had a heart attack and can't breath on his own, so he's on a machine. Please pray for him, and if you know anyone that can help us get blood flowing to his brain, please tell me. (which is identically the statement you had made about your sig "coma" sufferer.)

so how did you discover the issue was due to peanut butter m&m's, since that wasn't mentioned for the first week of this?

sorry for your loss, but that's part of the reason why it is not being treated as legit. The facebook is borderline as well.

Pages:
Jump to: