Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 5. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
That is the problem when we thought we are following their signals in a right track, but the it was the other way around. Sometimes, trusting your own Technical analysis is always better than relying on someone's prediction and TA. Anyway, lossing that big is just the start to achieve yhe success in margin trading
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
The amount of money you lost is quite high, but what I really want to know here is how much experience you have during this loss. If you have not gained enough experience with this loss, I would advise you not to continue this sector because you can increase your loss with new errors. But if you believe that you have enough experience, you can regain your loss by making new trades, new investments and even start to achieve profit margin. As a result, it is up to you to continue or leave the sector depending on your experience.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
10,000 is very big amount in my country that is half million. Better before buying altcoin you should do some research  I think why other traders are failed on trading because they buy altcoin without doing any research  so the coin they buy is not potential coin.
Here I am still just starting trading, so I will be more careful to do this trading. maybe at first I pursued the maximum profit. After I joined, I learned to not carelessly play. who must still follow the rules. Because getting 10,000 results is not easy
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
That too much loss, in bull market you can make that money in to 10 times profit. I think greedy was bring you to big loss because you used margin. If you did not use margin you can still recover that loss by trade remaining balance with other altcoin or keep hold and wait for next bull market. Crypto Margin trading is very high risky, so you should be use not more than 5% of your trading balance. Currently bounty program also not really profitable because some ICO failed, i think good way to recover that loss is by start trading again in spot trading and not margin trading.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
keep that spirit is the beginning and will be strong if you remain diligent and passionate, that is the beginning of your success.
That's fucking $10k, what do you mean by beginning of your success. I don't know if you don't read the title or not but sure $10k isn't a small amount. And he/she can't easily just move on and forgetting that shit $10k lost without effort to recover it back.
Activity: 126
keep that spirit is the beginning and will be strong if you remain diligent and passionate, that is the beginning of your success.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
If that's the amount of money that's going to lose you in trading it's impossible because you can stop trading when you've lost 100 $ to 200 $.
Activity: 57
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

17k buy that was just an unlucky buy.

Investments in crypto are plenty. If you don't want to trade you can rent mining hardware, buy your own hardware, do staking, join crypto communities and many more
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This is a big experience you have done in trading, I think you must learn from these mistakes and watch and observe the market again and try to fully to recover this loss because every time is not a bad time but give you a lesson for next time.
Activity: 280
Of course, if you lose so much money there is no way to recover it because many people are losing money in trading and start a new investment again to recover it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
it is the beginning, do not despair, stay motivated because failure is a success that has not been achieved.

This is not a very big issue. It happens in the start when you are not experienced enough in the market. One should they to expand his/her knowledge about the technology every new day because if you go with time, you will be able to escape losses in future by making good decisions and not bad decisions. Besides, a long term investment gives you enough money in the end which meet the margin of the money you have lost in the start and helps you earn even more.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Sorry if you lose 10000 then you can do now is look back to find out why you lost the dollar and then you should fix them as well as you should find new business plan. To recover the money you lost and you will soon get back your lost money
he don't have any experience and dare to trade with only advice from other traders. it is a big mistake because he can follow what they order and only end with loss. and now he want to join bounty with market condition like this to recover his loss
Activity: 140
Sorry if you lose 10000 then you can do now is look back to find out why you lost the dollar and then you should fix them as well as you should find new business plan. To recover the money you lost and you will soon get back your lost money
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I'm sorry to hear that. It's good that you were ready to lose this money and it didn't hit you hard.
Earnings on bounty campaigns are not so unambiguous. The higher the rank of your account, the greater will be your reward for completing tasks.
I think that you can do this, but as an addition to other activities. I'm glad to hear that you have very interested in the crypto topic. It means that you are ready to listen. I hope that you got a lesson and more (at this stage of your knowledge) you will not use margin trading and even more signals from other traders.
To begin with, you just need to do your training. Learn as much as possible about the crypto market and trade, read the news, build your assumptions, but don't listen to the advice of others. Learn to everything yourself. Only this will bring you a real profit. Explore participation in ICO (but only beforehand having perfectly understood this issue!).
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
In this bear-like situation the market is experiencing the best thing to do is to abstain from trading because everything is so volatile you could lose a lot more than what you lost already. Only start up again when the market becomes better because only then you can rely on your predictions.
Activity: 294
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
With a market that is declining in the long run and bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past time, I believe that at this time you should limit the transaction and it is best not to trade at this time because The risk is very high, the profit is low but the damage will be very big when the bitcoin prices fell sharply. I believe that at this point you should stand out from watching and wait for bitcoin prices to stabilize again to be able to retire.
Activity: 336
I believe you should stop immediately, should not continue to trade, I believe this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to minimize the risk. But you can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past time, so you should limit and should not trade at this time to be able to Total capital to profit.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Ok here is the first step nothing is instant in the Bitcoin world and learn to hold your coins. Just with your incident, you can simply hold the coin up to a point when the price recovers to the previous point and you will have all of your investment back maybe with a bit profit too. Try to make smart decisions instead of quick decisions that will make your trade much more profitable and Secure.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
first, sorry about your lost, but that is was deal with a games of trading. I suggest to you for keep your bitcoins, just deal with long terms, just believe once bitcoins do a revival your money will be back. yes, you can do earn from campaign or many of airdrop. that is best way to make profitable.
Activity: 126
Losing is always part of this game which makes us to raise our shields higher the next time. Now loosing such funds should not depress you, rather a means to pursue and relearn to get back your funds back. Coming to bounties, know that it is not easy as it sounds. Certain conditions should be met before qualifying for a bounty token. There are different types of bounty, Facebook bounty, Twitter bounty, Media bounty and BTT bounty. Each have their different stakes so all you need do is apply for the one you qualified for.
Pages:
Jump to: