Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 8. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7
Bounty programs is a great idea. Your main task will be to find good campaigns. To do this, you need to revise a lot of information in telegram and on the Internet about ICO projects. But I think you can do it.
Next, you need to subscribe to the campaigns you have chosen and STRICTLY follow all the conditions. If you violate the conditions, you will remain without paying for your work, but this you don't need. Of course there are bad employers, such as Unibright. They have not yet paid many of their bounty hunters and didn't give any explanation. But you need to be ready for this.
To receive the award, you will need to pump your pages on social networks (the more you have the folovers, the more reward you will receive for the work done). Also you can choose other ways of earning: translations, writing stattes, creating videos, etc. In general, for 1 month with 10 campaigns on a twitter (more than 10,000 users) + signature (full member) on the forum brings about $ 5000-6000 (maybe more or less). So think and choose the variant that suits you.
Good luck!
Man, you motivated me, thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
Bitcoin will be very difficult to get up to 17k $. I think you made the first mistake. You should accept it and look for another direction to invest.
Staying waiting will not make you feel better. Accept the truth and keep trying to succeed. That's what I want to say to you. good luck
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I think you should be calm down. let's spend your time to find out the reasons to anwser the question why did you lose your money. if you cant do that, you should not invest or trade.
Activity: 350
when you lose that much trading capital you can do in my opinion is you have to make a note or at least write down all the mistakes what ever you do so make that much loss, after that you should try not to repeat the same mistake a second time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?

Trading are very risky job specially those people have nothing experience on that field of job, knowledge and skill are need to become trader successful huge of money you lose but do not worry try to find another way to earn money, to get your money back in the world of crypto.

If you have a plan to invest in bounty try to learn JINBI a new promising project Grin
or join as participant promoting this project.
You're right to be able to make a profit from the trade you need knowledge and skills, of course with experience too. with that the risk of trading will decrease, without it you will certainly produce is loss. you need to know that in ico project investment also requires extensive knowledge about crypto, so you can choose on potential ico..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
Maybe uou have lost from trading because when the price fell you immediately converted or withdrawn your amount. Or just keep on making wrong decision for every trade.

That is why it is really very important to always start trading on a small amount. For you to practice. Tho since youve already lost interest in it and have decided to shift carrier then i wish you luck.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
That big loss, its bad idea used margin in crypto trading because the risk will be higher. Actually that your lose can be recover later when the price going up again, if you dont  use margin . But margin trading make your money become zero.  You can recover that your lose by join bounty program and airdrop. I also in lose because all crypto down too much and I try to recover it from bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Loss is unavoidable in this market and almost all good traders are now losing a lot of money in this market and no one is perfect. I think you should add a lot of knowledge in investing because this market is very risky and risky. Whenever a whale creates a FUD, it will all turn red in one day. I personally recommend that you keep Bitcoin at this time or be able to participate in ICO projects to get tokens
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
You should probably take a deep breath and relax first. 10000 dollars isn't a small amount and it takes time  to come out of such a shock. After a couple of weeks you should start enrolling yourself in bounty campaigns like twitter and Facebook so that you're able to record a part of your loss by doing bounties. There is no limit on number of twitter campaigns you can participate in so try to participate in as many as you want.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
I think you should stop trading and widen knowledge while making money from bounty program. It's profitable if you are lucky. It's very easy to earn some coin/token .
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
Bounty programs is a great idea. Your main task will be to find good campaigns. To do this, you need to revise a lot of information in telegram and on the Internet about ICO projects. But I think you can do it.
Next, you need to subscribe to the campaigns you have chosen and STRICTLY follow all the conditions. If you violate the conditions, you will remain without paying for your work, but this you don't need. Of course there are bad employers, such as Unibright. They have not yet paid many of their bounty hunters and didn't give any explanation. But you need to be ready for this.
To receive the award, you will need to pump your pages on social networks (the more you have the folovers, the more reward you will receive for the work done). Also you can choose other ways of earning: translations, writing stattes, creating videos, etc. In general, for 1 month with 10 campaigns on a twitter (more than 10,000 users) + signature (full member) on the forum brings about $ 5000-6000 (maybe more or less). So think and choose the variant that suits you.
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
Obviously, the trading signals received from your "guru" were absolutely wrong. You need to try to buy the dip, then hold your coins. If you will get a desirable profit, don't be greedy and sell them immediately. You can wait for dumping, but you should be prepared to sell all at one moment. Don't rely only on the technical trading strategies. The majority of them don't work on the highly manipulated crypto currency exchange markets. I see that you like to trade, so forget these losses, learn from your own mistakes and be involved to the crypto currency world.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Trading are very risky job specially those people have nothing experience on that field of job, knowledge and skill are need to become trader successful huge of money you lose but do not worry try to find another way to earn money, to get your money back in the world of crypto.

If you have a plan to invest in bounty try to learn JINBI a new promising project Grin
or join as participant promoting this project.
Activity: 294
With a constantly volatile and unpredictable market, I think that if you trade without a specific plan and are willing to cut losses then you will lose a lot of money and losses. very big. The market is in a bear market so the trade will be very difficult, bitocin prices will be able to fall deeply at any time and you can not predict.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
I see you should stop and go learn more about this market. But I believe that when you lose some of that money, you gain experience in this market, and I believe you need to know that you are missing out on something to succeed.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
although it's free I think losing money in such amounts is painful.
I think with that money you are already proficient trading if you follow a kind of trading course or something like that, rather than scattering it.
yes you can try bounty, at least in bounty you will not do the same Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think that you are not the first and not the last who loses so much on crypto. I believe that in any case, you have only one hope, this wait when rises course.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

Just take it as a lesson , i dont trade , but Hold . Because i see alot more potencial in Holding than trading . Ofcourse if you want quick profits , then go for trading , but in crypto trading is very risky . In 1-2 minutes your holding value can go down by 50% and stay there for 1 year , so you kinda stuck and cant trade . Some people sell with loss and keep trading . 10k$ is not so much in crypto space , just do some bounties for few months and maybe you will get it back and break even
It is a heart breaking situation if that happens to me, but making sure that if I have that big amount I will make sure that I won't  lost that big amount, I would be smart enough in my decision and not to do panic mode so I won't have the chance to lose that big amount.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Just take it as a lesson , i dont trade , but Hold . Because i see alot more potencial in Holding than trading . Ofcourse if you want quick profits , then go for trading , but in crypto trading is very risky . In 1-2 minutes your holding value can go down by 50% and stay there for 1 year , so you kinda stuck and cant trade . Some people sell with loss and keep trading . 10k$ is not so much in crypto space , just do some bounties for few months and maybe you will get it back and break even
Activity: 252
I believe that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict at the present time, it is very difficult for an experienced trader to experience a traumatic experience. Luckily, trading on the luck is unlikely, you will lose a lot of money if the deal is not going according to plan, the risk will increase and you will not have the opportunity to repair mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: