Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost 10000$ in trading, what should I do? - page 7. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
You should learn to use the risk ratio in trading. In order to achieve that, you can use free youtube videos on how to use them on tradingview. I believe this is the best platform for charting the cryptocurrencies as it gives live value of coin from exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
shit. when you hold your coins you never lost. thats my idea don't be panic..
Loosing money while trading means you have either sold at the wrong time or you have invested in the wrong crypto currency. For good profit, you need to have good market knowledge and perfect information about the technology. Having said that, one is expected to enter again in a perfect way to meet his loss again and earn despite. Loosing and quitting is not a very good strategy.
Activity: 26
shit. when you hold your coins you never lost. thats my idea don't be panic..
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Im so sas because you lost over 10,000 dollars in this year. In my country 10,000 dollars is equal to half million and that's big you can buy house and lot with that amount. The only way to get back again your money is to wait the price to increase bitcoin of how much you bought or even get a little profit like back of price of $20,000.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
It shows that you clearly are a dumb and you do not know how crypto works exactly, neither trading. That is why i suggest you to start learning a little bit more before investing in anything
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
Now I want to try to make money on bounty programs.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
d
Since it was money that you can afford to lose,you made a wrong decision to make trading while theres a much better option to Invest And HOLD the coin for long,bitcoin is not a good materials for daytrading instead this is much better to be hold and wait for years to taste the profit,this is a slow moving coin but full of potential for earnings
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Hi, I am a crypto-hamster and bought bitcoin when it cost 17,000 and decided to trade on the Bitfinex exchange withe margin.
In this business I was not experienced, so I followed the advice of different traders and their signals.
In the end I lost 10 thousand dollars when bitcoin fell to 6k , but it was money that I was ready to lose, i.e. free.
Now I do not have the desire to trade, but I want to earn money on crypto currency, because it's interesting and I believe that the future is for the crypto currency.
And I want to ask you advice in this difficult matter. Where to start, and is it profitable at all?
I think you should stop doing business, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so successful trade is becoming very difficult. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting in small amplitudes but altcoin adjusts in very large amplitudes. So if the bitcoin price drops you will lose very heavily, you should wait for the market more stable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
when you lose that much capital I hope in the future you can control your patience and as much as possible to avoid mistakes you have made as much as possible do not repeat the same mistake for the umpteenth time.
In a trade you can not lose all your capital unless you buy a scam coin. usually the price does not go down to% 90 if you choose known coin. true what you say that you should be careful other time do the calculations correctly. if you're not sure do not use capital too much. you still have the capital and you can grow it back. make it a lesson
Activity: 140
Sorry for this but you have to be able to encourage yourself and if possible you should spend time to learn how this work and trying to come back again and trade in other to be able to make what you have lose.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
lol seriously?  I have read somewhere on this forum that some guy has lost 2000 us dollars in trading. That amount is too huge and you could have used it in a more useful way. If I were you I will also feel upset about it and will never try trading again. Trading is not for all and maybe it is not meant for you.There are other ways to earn like bounty campaigns or investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Even if the money was for free it doesn't means that you should be ok with losing it, as that was your money and you could have saved it or invested in a coin and hodled it. Trading isn't for everyone and trading in a volatile market like crypto market isn't very easy and very few people are able to turn a profit from trading.
Losing of this much of the amount in trading is a very much disturbing situation but the fact is you need to keep your nerves under your control so that you may not end up making any other foolish decision. You need to stay patient and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss and that you can only do when you will not quit doing trading and that you will work even harder.

You just need to find the ICO project in the Bounties section, follow their rules, complete the task and get the coin. You can choose any project you like but always follow their rules. Good luck to you. It's a lot of money but from there you can learn there's a risk you have to deal with it. The bounty program is the right way to earn money and the task is not difficult.
Activity: 462
when you lose that much capital I hope in the future you can control your patience and as much as possible to avoid mistakes you have made as much as possible do not repeat the same mistake for the umpteenth time.
Activity: 294
The market in recent times has been volatile and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade successfully you need to have a specific investment plan and adhere to it. Bitcoins are constantly fluctuating and decreasing over the last few days, so you need to be very careful when investing in altcoin.
Activity: 53

You bought high and sold low, you should have held out from selling when bitcoin dropped and waited for the next boom to sell it again. Now that Bitcoin is low again it's a good time to buy and hold out until another rocket to the moon. It's really that simple. If you don't want to wait you can gamble on alt coins, but it's a gamble. LTC is pretty consistent and rises and falls with bitcoin so I do enjoy LTC because of that. But the goal is buy low and sell high, so do that.
Activity: 574
if you lose that much you better record what makes you lose that much and you should also be able to learn the mistakes that have happened so you can try very hard to avoid mistakes you have ever made.
Activity: 189
You are a dumb, how could you buy bitcoin at more than $17,000? also, you decided to trade with it doing margin trading! Of course that you were going to lose a lot of money because of that!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

I understand how you feel about losing that huge amount of money in cryptocurrency trading. Please take note that before you start cryptocurrency trading, just put an amount that you can afford to lose. I know that bigger risks comes bigger rewards, but it is either a hit or miss when the market is so unstable nowadays. The positive thing right now about your situation is at least you have learned and start to get better in decision making when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
when you lose that much trading capital you can do in my opinion is you have to make a note or at least write down all the mistakes what ever you do so make that much loss, after that you should try not to repeat the same mistake a second time.
for this at first increasing knowledge about trading will help alot and spending good time with bitcoin will also increase the capability of profit, so that he could learn fine skills about bitcoin trading which will help him better to get more profit than anyone, if he lose that amount because of some mistake try not to repeat the same mistake again and trade with different way to overcome that lose.
Activity: 205
Just stop trading, do yourself a giant favour and stop lefting your money in there, and of course, stop trading because it seems that you can not stop losing your money. anyway, do whatever you want, this is just my advice.
Activity: 434
You should not sold those bitcoins and you should just forget about it and re-assess everything. You said that you have don't have enough knowledge on what you are doing so that's the thing you need to work first before back to trading again.
Pages:
Jump to: